Obamas forget recession and jet to NYC for date night, dinner and a show

That's proof that I would take issue with some petty shit like this OP does?

LMAO

Epic fail.

Try again.

More shit from Art...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/76760-michael-steele-is-a-buffoon.html#post1221792

Lmao...your not a hyperpartisian....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Another failure on your part.

You suck at this.

That's proof that I would take issue with some petty shit like this OP does?

LMAO

Epic fail.

Try again.

More shit from Art...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/76760-michael-steele-is-a-buffoon.html#post1221792

Lmao...your not a hyperpartisian....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You suck at this.

Art-Bush sucks

BDS in full view....but keep denying it. The first step is to be able to admit you have a problem...:lol:

You suck at this.

Art-Bush sucks

BDS in full view....but keep denying it. The first step is to be able to admit you have a problem...:lol:

Yes, Bush sucks.

That is definitely my opinion.

That doesn't however, prove that I would go running to whine about him taking Laura to Broadway for dinner and a play. I could give a fuck about petty shit like that.

You were trying to put words in my mouth.

It didn't work.

Now crawl back into your cave, troll.

You suck at this.

Art-Bush sucks

Yes, Bush sucks.

That doesn't however, prove that I would go running to whine about him taking Laura to Broadway for dinner and a play. I could give a fuck about petty shit like that.

It didn't work.

:lol::lol:

I think its well established that you would cry if Bush shit wrong.

Art-Bush sucks

Yes, Bush sucks.

It didn't work.

No, it really isn't.

All you have established is that I think Howard Dean helped the Dems take back Congress and that I think the Bush Admin moved goalposts during the Iraq War.

That's hardly a scathing report.

Art-Bush sucks

Yes, Bush sucks.

It didn't work.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol
http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/76909-gop-the-party-of-retards-3.html #40

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol

I didn't you see you call that whining....LMAO

Last edited:
Yes, Bush sucks.

It didn't work.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/76909-gop-the-party-of-retards-3.html #40

I didn't you see you call that whining....LMAO

Yeah ... that shit is pretty hilarious.

And that thread is another example and how petty some on the right are.

I believe I used the term "childish" ... it fits perfectly.

No.

Iraq is a real issue.

No shit... Tell ya what. When everyone figures out and agrees that both sides fucked up and helped Bush move the agenda with the good people of this country, then we'll talk.

Sure.

Half the Dems and the (L)MSM played right along to get us into Iraq. But the Bush Admin was driving the car.

Clinton,Rockfeller,Gore....etc...came out in support to take out saddam

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gVvhwI_kxY&feature=related]YouTube - Wii Sports: Me vs Tennis Champs[/ame]

And once again the kayster is a day late and a dollar short...

threads merged

Wow! another meaningless thread against the Big O.

How many times did Bush fly to his little ranch in Texas? How much did that cost?:eusa_liar: How many days of vacations did he use?:razz:

Obama paid for his own tickets and meal.:lol:

Willow, the reason he has done what he did with the Auto industry is that your little boy George broke the economy, my little Meow.

First couple's date: dinner and a Broadway show - Yahoo! News

NEW YORK – President Barack Obama made good on a campaign promise to his most important supporter Saturday night — his wife, Michelle.

The president and first lady jetted for a date in New York late Saturday afternoon, aides and media in tow.

"I am taking my wife to New York City because I promised her during the campaign that I would take her to a Broadway show after it was all finished," the president said in a statement an aide read to the press.

Following dinner at Blue Hill, a West Village restaurant touted by New York magazine as a "seminal Greenmarket haven" that features food grown by chef and owner Dan Barber on his upstate farm, the president and first lady were headed to the Belasco Theater to see "Joe Turner's Come and Gone."

The play by August Wilson is about black America in the early 1900s, with residents of a boardinghouse recalling their migration from the sharecropping farms of the South to the industrialized North.

As the motorcade drove through the West Village, crowds of people gathered on the sidewalks of the blockaded streets to wave as he passed. The street in front of the Blue Hill was closed to passersby, with gates and security personnel keeping people away.

The White House declined to say how much the trip was costing taxpayers, and even before the smaller jet left Washington, the there-and-back trip drew criticism from the Republican National Committee. The RNC issued a news release that chastised Obama for saying he understands American's troubles, but then hopping up to New York for "a night on the town."

Noting that General Motors is expected to file for Chapter 11 protection on Monday, the news release said: "Putting on a show: Obamas wing into the city for an evening out while another iconic American company prepares for bankruptcy."

Wait ... so there's only a recession when the president decides to go somewhere?
Yours is a reasonable response.
I wonder what those critics on here have sacrificed, because of the Bush recession.

This is more sour grapes from the right.

You lost this last election. Get over it and move on.

Try and get your party back in the mainstream and out of Rush and Newt's claws. You will never get the power back again if you only cater to a small extreme right wing fringe.

Wow! A president keeps a promise to his wife to take her to a Broadway show. That's got to be a crime right there.

FA

Forum List

Back