Obamas forget recession and jet to NYC for date night, dinner and a show

Why, because the boy king who said the government has no more money suddendly finds $1M to blow on a date night in NYC? Because he has spent the last two years kicking rich people to the curb for doing the same thing?
Yes a man that is suppose to stand for the middle class, showed he is classless. By spending 1 million dollars that the middle class will have to pick up the tab for.

Why, because the boy king who said the government has no more money suddendly finds $1M to blow on a date night in NYC? Because he has spent the last two years kicking rich people to the curb for doing the same thing?
Yes a man that is suppose to stand for the middle class, showed he is classless. By spending 1 million dollars that the middle class will have to pick up the tab for.

it ought to be obvious by now that he's out to soak the American taxpayer of every dime he can.. remember his constituents don't generally pay taxes,, they either fall below the income level or they just don't pay them.. either way,, :eusa_whistle:

Let's see, $328,000 for an empty jet to fly to NYC and back.

I'd guess $1M with warm bodies and security in it, and security on the ground.

I could use this strip for just about every CON$ervative post. :lol:

5652.strip.gif

or any other post with numbers for that matter. You think cons have cornered the market on bullshit ?

Apparently. Interesting from one yelling so loudly about how cynical he is of BOTH.

Sure wish you guys would have been as concerned about the $9 billion "misplaced" in Iraq in 2004.

Or the $1 trillion we've spent needlessly in Iraq.

Cost of Iraq War 2008

Your only about 300 billion dollars off....

Aside from the major DEFLECTION from topic [Presidential trip(s)] of course.
Oh, and whatever happened to Waxman and Dingell AFTER the 2006 election put the Dems in control of Congress? An awful lot of hemming and hawing, but not a whole lot of ACTION!

EXCLUSIVE: House Oversight Chair Henry Waxman Calls for Cancellation of Blackwater’s Contract in Iraq
In an exclusive interview with Democracy Now! correspondent Jeremy Scahill, Congressman Henry Waxman, chair of the powerful House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, calls on Sen. Barack Obama to cancel the private military firm Blackwater’s Iraq contract if Obama is elected president. Serious questions remain about what Obama will do with this massive private shadow army in Iraq. [includes rush transcript]

EXCLUSIVE: House Oversight Chair Henry Waxman Calls for Cancellation of Blackwater's Contract in Iraq

I'm sure it helped them keep their Congressional seats though!

Man, y'all are a bunch of whiny lil' bitches sometimes.

you are not going to sit there and tell us you are happy about paying for a millionaires friday night date are you???

I'm saying this shit is petty.

not quite the same thing.. he has said we have no money,, we are out of money,, then he soaks us for another million or so,,, to me a million or so isn't petty,, now if he had paid for his own damn date then bitching about it would have been petty.

How 'bout you provide some evidence there, big guy or STFU.

Just one example of your BDS...
http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-misled-her-on-waterboarding.html#post1215014

Post #15

That's proof that I would take issue with some petty shit like this OP does?

LMAO

Epic fail.

Try again.

More shit from Art...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/76760-michael-steele-is-a-buffoon.html#post1221792

Lmao...your not a hyperpartisian....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

you are not going to sit there and tell us you are happy about paying for a millionaires friday night date are you???

I'm saying this shit is petty.

not quite the same thing.. he has said we have no money,, we are out of money,, then he soaks us for another million or so,,, to me a million or so isn't petty,, now if he had paid for his own damn date then bitching about it would have been petty.

:clap2:

Forum List

Back