Obama's girlfriend was a "composite"... WTF?

It's striking how little we know about his life, highly unusual for a president, but not surprising given the way the media has protected him. I'm sure if we had known the whole truth about Obama he would have never gotten elected.

You know who he was friends with when he was seven. Give me a break.

He hasn't released his college records, that is it. I guess he learned from Bush.

We know that he had a cross dressing nanny, and that he did coke. Bush couldn't even admit he did coke. :lol: You guys think Obama has this giant under ground group, like he is Decepticon or something. I think you guys really think that Obama is communist Muslim spy, and that he has been plotting to take over American since he was in grade school.........Well actually to some, he started at birth with the help of his evil Grandparents who might be the masterminds of the operation.

With very few exceptions politicians' autobiographies aren't worth the paper they are printed on. Nobody should take them any more seriously than they would a piece in the National Enquirer.

We know that he had a cross dressing nanny, and that he did coke. Bush couldn't even admit he did coke. :lol: You guys think Obama has this giant under ground group, like he is Decepticon or something. I think you guys really think that Obama is communist Muslim spy, and that he has been plotting to take over American since he was in grade school.........Well actually to some, he started at birth with the help of his evil Grandparents who might be the masterminds of the operation.

He had a cross dressing nanny?

well that explains a lot

:eusa_angel:

From ' Dreams from My Father'

"One night I took her to see a new play by a black playwright. It was a very angry play, but very funny. Typical black American humor. The audience was mostly black, and everybody was laughing and clapping and hollering like they were in church. After the play was over, my friend started talking about why black people were so angry all the time. I said it was a matter of remembering—nobody asks why Jews remember the Holocaust, I think I said—and she said that’s different, and I said it wasn’t, and she said that anger was just a dead end. We had a big fight, right in front of the theater. When we got back to the car she started crying. She couldn’t be black, she said. She would if she could, but she couldn’t. She could only be herself, and wasn’t that enough."

Obama:
“That was not her,” he said. “That was an example of compression I was very sensitive in my book not to write about my girlfriends, partly out of respect for them. So that was a consideration. I thought that [the anecdote involving the reaction of a white girlfriend to the angry black play] was a useful theme to make about sort of the interactions that I had in the relationships with white girlfriends. And so, that occupies, what, two paragraphs in the book? My attitude was it would be dishonest for me not to touch on that at all … so that was an example of sort of editorially how do I figure that out?”"

Jeez... is there anything about this man that is "real"?

Who does this???

Somebody that doesn't want to admit the truth about who he was dating.

Btw, who gives a darn who Obama dated???

Incidentally, one of Obama's former gfs said one time she told him she loved him and his response was "Thank you".

Last edited:
No, that was English, and I was careful to use small words so you could follow along.

Nite!

I didn't ask you what language it was, I asked you to be more specific. Are you sure you don't want some help with your reading comprehension problem?

"One night I took her to see a new play by a black playwright. It was a very angry play, but very funny. Typical black American humor. The audience was mostly black, and everybody was laughing and clapping and hollering like they were in church. After the play was over, my friend started talking about why black people were so angry all the time. I said it was a matter of remembering—nobody asks why Jews remember the Holocaust, I think I said—and she said that’s different, and I said it wasn’t, and she said that anger was just a dead end. We had a big fight, right in front of the theater. When we got back to the car she started crying. She couldn’t be black, she said. She would if she could, but she couldn’t. She could only be herself, and wasn’t that enough."

Obama:
“That was not her,” he said. “That was an example of compression I was very sensitive in my book not to write about my girlfriends, partly out of respect for them. So that was a consideration. I thought that [the anecdote involving the reaction of a white girlfriend to the angry black play] was a useful theme to make about sort of the interactions that I had in the relationships with white girlfriends. And so, that occupies, what, two paragraphs in the book? My attitude was it would be dishonest for me not to touch on that at all … so that was an example of sort of editorially how do I figure that out?”"

Who does this???

Incidentally, one of Obama's former gfs said one time she told him she loved him and his response was "Thank you".

^^All RW BS, of course..Pub dupes....so little time, so much RW BS...

Obama:

Who does this???

I've dated someone like that. And? So? Better he should have lied like so many do? He knew it wasn't mutual. She may not have loved him either, sometimes we say it when it's not old enough to be classified as love.

Obama:

Who does this???

^^All RW BS, of course..Pub dupes....so little time, so much RW BS...

You really need to learn the language or get the fuck out of my country.

Obama:

Who does this???

I've dated someone like that.

Why am I not surprised?

Who does this???

I've dated someone like that.

Why am I not surprised?

Well, my guy didn't grow up to be President of the United States.

So which is it, Unk? If you don't love her, do you just say 'thank you', or do you lie.

I like Obamas idea of a composite woman where you take bits and pieces of every girl and been with and combine them into one super hot woman, I think the President is onto something here.

Obama's Memoir : A Tissue of Lies

Our president, it seems, is quite the fabulist. A new book reveals he fabricated yet another story in his 1995 memoir, this one about a white girlfriend complaining about black anger.

In his supposedly nonfiction memoir, "Dreams From My Father," Obama claims he and the girlfriend got into a "big fight" after seeing a New York play by a black writer. He became annoyed when she allegedly asked "why black people were so angry all the time."

Obama biographer David Maraniss contacted the former girlfriend, Genevieve Cook, who insists the scene never took place. She says they never even saw a show by a black playwright.

Maraniss, who works for the Washington Post, snagged an interview with the president and asked him about the discrepancy. Obama agreed with Cook's account.

So why did he make up the anecdote? He told Maraniss it was a "useful theme to make about sort of the interactions that I had in the relationships with white girlfriends."

How convenient — especially when the overall theme of his bitter memoir is white racism.

Obama told another whopper in his autobiography. He wrote that while thumbing through a copy of Life magazine, he came across a story about a black man who underwent chemical treatments to lighten his skin. He claims he recoiled in horror at the photo of the bleached man, who looked like "an albino."

Then he says he got so angry that "I felt my face and neck get hot." He was upset that blackness was so condemned in America that a black man would resort to making himself white.

Subscribe to the IBD Editorials Podcast

Only, that story wasn't true, either. Life never published such an article.

Obama also grossly exaggerates his own battles with racism while attending a mostly white prep school in Honolulu.

He wrote that he commiserated with his only black friend, a character named "Ray." The Chicago Tribune tracked down the real guy, a half-Japanese Hawaiian named Keith Kakugawa, and found they never even talked about race.

"The idea that his biggest struggle was race is (bull)," Kakugawa said.

After graduating from Columbia University, Obama says he took a Manhattan job in an unidentified "consulting house to international corporations," where he acted as "a spy behind enemy lines." In fact, he worked for a small newsletter publisher.

Countless other tall tales are in his book. At the same time, he disguised the identity of several radicals with whom he closely associated, including members of the Communist Party under FBI investigation.

Whenever questions about Obama and his enigmatic past bubble up, the Obama camp refers to his memoir, which he wrote as a 34-year-old lawyer, as if it were a transparent and candid account of his life and not the tissue of lies that it's turning out to be.

In the 2008 race, for example, Michelle Obama brushed off questions about her husband's ties to Bill Ayers and other anti-American radicals by using that very tactic.

"People have gotten to know Barack — he's written a book," she said.

Mrs. Obama added that he's "been thoroughly vetted. And I think people know Barack Obama."

In fact, the vetting of this president has just begun. And we're learning only now, after he's been in office almost four years, that he has a disturbing habit of telling stories he wants the public to hear, while concealing information and connections he doesn't want it to know.

What else is Obama making up? Or hiding?

If he plays fast and loose with the facts in his own autobiography, how can voters trust he's telling the truth about national issues?

Or about his agenda?

ibd

Obama:

Who does this???

I heard she said that too... kind of strange.
Maybe he didnt love her, and like lots of other guys, she was just a piece of ass :dunno:

Funny family story on my side.. the first time I said "I love you" to my wife, she was babysitting while on the phone with me and her response was "the feeling are mutual".
I was like.... "say what"?

I still tease her about it to this day :lol:

Obama:

Who does this???

The creepiest thing about this reported exchange is that it came right out of an episode of Two and a Half Men. Word for word.

Forum List

Back