Obama's girlfriend was a "composite"... WTF?

It's striking how little we know about his life, highly unusual for a president, but not surprising given the way the media has protected him. I'm sure if we had known the whole truth about Obama he would have never gotten elected.

What did we know about Bush's life? Very little is said of his self professed wild period and substance abuse problems.

What do we know about Romneys college years and business practices??

Quite a bit as there are dozens of books about President Bush out there, pro and con, and more than a few of those involve discussions of his growing up years including interviews with friends, associates, schoolmates, etc. The yellow journalism corps is no doubt scouring Romney's backround as we speak trying to find any dirt they can, and I imagine they are being deeply disappointed in how little there is to find. The worst they seem to be able to come up with is that his daddy was rich.

But I can't imagine that any of Romney's background has been sealed about anything. If that was the case, we would already be reading stories about Romney's mysterious or murky past and complaints that records are sealed.

All the people around Scott peterson and Ted bundy thought they were wonderful guys too. They were wrong and there were little tell signs that intuitive people would've noticed. This is one if those. Obama is at the very least a narcissist.

Okay. If you think Obama is comparable to a mass-murdering fuckhead, there can be no conversation here.

Why is it some people who are not black think black people should not have any anger about how history has treated their people?

Just Like Obama said Jews are allowed to make angry jokes about their history so why not black people?

In a REAL, politically incorrect, reasonable, normal and sensible world anybody could make jokes about anybody else, laugh about it, laugh at themselves, along with the folks who made those jokes.

In such world the W word would be no more and no less racist than the N word.

In such world, only certifiable idiots would claim that words hurt.

In such world adults would know that little kiddies know: Sticks and stones can break my bones, but words can never hurt me.

From ' Dreams from My Father'

"One night I took her to see a new play by a black playwright. It was a very angry play, but very funny. Typical black American humor. The audience was mostly black, and everybody was laughing and clapping and hollering like they were in church. After the play was over, my friend started talking about why black people were so angry all the time. I said it was a matter of remembering—nobody asks why Jews remember the Holocaust, I think I said—and she said that’s different, and I said it wasn’t, and she said that anger was just a dead end. We had a big fight, right in front of the theater. When we got back to the car she started crying. She couldn’t be black, she said. She would if she could, but she couldn’t. She could only be herself, and wasn’t that enough."

Obama:
“That was not her,” he said. “That was an example of compression I was very sensitive in my book not to write about my girlfriends, partly out of respect for them. So that was a consideration. I thought that [the anecdote involving the reaction of a white girlfriend to the angry black play] was a useful theme to make about sort of the interactions that I had in the relationships with white girlfriends. And so, that occupies, what, two paragraphs in the book? My attitude was it would be dishonest for me not to touch on that at all … so that was an example of sort of editorially how do I figure that out?”"

Jeez... is there anything about this man that is "real"?

In all fairness to Obama; we all know he had a boyfriend rather than a girlfriend. He or his handlers obviously view his orientation as a liability.

Basically, ANYONE NOT KNOW OBAMA IS GAY? Anyone? Anyone at all? Y'all sure that there isn't someone who didn't know?

It's striking how little we know about his life, highly unusual for a president, but not surprising given the way the media has protected him. I'm sure if we had known the whole truth about Obama he would have never gotten elected.

What did we know about Bush's life? Very little is said of his self professed wild period and substance abuse problems.

Oh dear god, we saw videos of george bush drunk, he admitted his cocaine use and DUI, we know he was in skull and bones and what his grades were. We know he quit drinking and found the lord. Lol.

And romney graduated in the top 5%, he is a successful businessman family man husband. He governed massachusetts so he has a political record.

We know much more about bush and Romney than we do about Obama. What were his grades again? Oh ya they are sealed. Hmm

"One night I took her to see a new play by a black playwright. It was a very angry play, but very funny. Typical black American humor. The audience was mostly black, and everybody was laughing and clapping and hollering like they were in church. After the play was over, my friend started talking about why black people were so angry all the time. I said it was a matter of remembering—nobody asks why Jews remember the Holocaust, I think I said—and she said that’s different, and I said it wasn’t, and she said that anger was just a dead end. We had a big fight, right in front of the theater. When we got back to the car she started crying. She couldn’t be black, she said. She would if she could, but she couldn’t. She could only be herself, and wasn’t that enough."

Obama:
“That was not her,” he said. “That was an example of compression I was very sensitive in my book not to write about my girlfriends, partly out of respect for them. So that was a consideration. I thought that [the anecdote involving the reaction of a white girlfriend to the angry black play] was a useful theme to make about sort of the interactions that I had in the relationships with white girlfriends. And so, that occupies, what, two paragraphs in the book? My attitude was it would be dishonest for me not to touch on that at all … so that was an example of sort of editorially how do I figure that out?”"

Apparently his "Auto" biography is only "Inspired by" his own life and only based on possible actual events.

Oh well. Goes with pretty much everything we do know about this man being nothing more than slogans, smoke and mirrors with no substance.

Obama:

I searched for this topic last night, couldn't find anything. Couldn't believe it wasn't here. You beat me! LOL!

Obama:

Apparently his "Auto" biography is only "Inspired by" his own life and only based on possible actual events.

Oh well. Goes with pretty much everything we do know about this man being nothing more than slogans, smoke and mirrors with no substance.

Yeah, things that 'should've happened.'

Who the hell writes TWO books about themselves before they ever accomplished anything in their life..?

the mans a fraud and so are his books

Hell, we don't even know O's grades.

Obama:

A fictionalized 'autobiography.'

Obama:

Yeah, things that 'should've happened.'
Sort of like his accomplishments that SHOULD have happened. But alack and alas... they didn't. At least he has a budding career for writing sit coms for NBC after his ousting. Oh wait.... he didn't write that 'auto'biography either. Bill Ayers did.

Yep and the same for Bush.
Drug use?
Details about his guard service.
Past girl friends, Skull and Bones details, How he got in the guard past the waiting line, etc.

Forum List

Back