Obama's 'Going to Violate the Constitution, Unilaterally Lift the Debt Ceiling'

obama's eating the Constitution one bite at a time. A violation here, a grab for power there, we might still have the paper, but it will be meaningless.

Um.

You miss the whole AUMF thing?

If you are a terrorist, conspiring with terrorists or are in the generally area of terrorists..you are in big trouble.

Terrorist?

A terrorist is defined as one who fails to take and abide by a loyalty oath to faithfully serve Obama without question.

Is anyone who voted for Romney a "terrorist?"

Debt "celing," "limit," same thing...

No.

It's not.

No.

You're wrong.

And now everyone knows you don't have a clue about this issue.

Congrats.
Moron.

"Under Article I Section 8 of the United States Constitution, Congress has the sole power to borrow money on the credit of the United States. From the founding of the United States until 1917 Congress directly authorized each individual debt issuance separately. In order to provide more flexibility to finance the United States' involvement in World War I, Congress modified the method by which it authorizes debt in the Second Liberty Bond Act of 1917.[57] Under this act Congress established an aggregate limit, or "ceiling," on the total amount of bonds that could be issued."

United States public debt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Strawman-light.jpg

Thanks for playing!!

Better luck next time!!

:badgrin::badgrin::lol::lol::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::clap2::clap2:

:cool::cool::cool:

Um.

If you are a terrorist, conspiring with terrorists or are in the generally area of terrorists..you are in big trouble.

Terrorist?

A terrorist is defined as one who fails to take and abide by a loyalty oath to faithfully serve Obama without question.

Is anyone who voted for Romney a "terrorist?"

You got some homework.

Find the debt ceiling in the constitution.

You folks basically lost this argument with your support of the handling of the Padilla, Lindh, and Manning.

But for the record, al-Awlaki trashed his citizenship when he took up with Al Qaeda against the US. He was a legal target under the AUMF.

It was you folks that constructed the whole "Enemy Combatant" thing.
"Trashed his citizenship"?

:lol:

And, there were THREE US Citizens killed by Obama without judicial review.

Unconstitutional. That is the assumption as the burden is on Obama to prove that he had cause to summarily execute US citizens with no imminent threat and outside a combat zone. <---- That's why there are no kings in the USA...judicial branch review.
/
Currently, there are several FOIA requests into the administration for information about why US citizens were executed. The administration refuses to respond, still. So, now there are suits on Obama, Panetta, etc. Courtesy of the ACLU.

They are on my Christmas list.

Um.

Let us all know how a boy and US citizen who was six years old at the time of the 9/11/2001 attacks helped plan those attacks.

TIA.

Hazlnut who meant to spell his name as Hazelnut (that's how stooooopid he is) is a troll who is best put on ignore. You all see how he replies. Save your breath and time.

Go tell it to the "Commander and Chief", hazlnut!

:clap2::badgrin::clap2::badgrin:

Last edited:
No.

It's not.

No.

You're wrong.

And now everyone knows you don't have a clue about this issue.

Congrats.
Moron.

"Under Article I Section 8 of the United States Constitution, Congress has the sole power to borrow money on the credit of the United States. From the founding of the United States until 1917 Congress directly authorized each individual debt issuance separately. In order to provide more flexibility to finance the United States' involvement in World War I, Congress modified the method by which it authorizes debt in the Second Liberty Bond Act of 1917.[57] Under this act Congress established an aggregate limit, or "ceiling," on the total amount of bonds that could be issued."

Strawman-light.jpg

Thanks for playing!!

Better luck next time!!

^^^ CrayolaBoy and TM's love child.

Definition of 'Debt Ceiling'
The maximum amount of monies the United States can borrow. The debt ceiling was created under the Second Liberty Bond Act of 1917, putting a "ceiling" on the amount of bonds the United States can issue. As of the end of July, 2011 the debt ceiling was set at $14.3 trillion.

Also known as the "debt limit" or "statutory debt limit."

Investopedia explains 'Debt Ceiling'

Before the debt ceiling was created, the President had free reign on the country's finances. In 1917, the debt ceiling was created during World War I to hold the President fiscally responsible. Over time, the debt ceiling has been raised whenever the United States comes close to hitting the limit. By hitting the limit and missing an interest payment to bondholders, the United States would be in default, lowering its credit rating and increasing the cost of its debt.

There has been controversy over whether the debt ceiling is constitutional. According to the 14th Amendment of the Constitution, "The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law ... shall not be questioned." The majority of democratic countries do not have a debt ceiling, with the United States being one of the exceptions.

Read more: Debt Ceiling Definition | Investopedia

You obviously don't understand your own post.

You feed from the trough of failure.

Moron.

Strawman-light.jpg

Thanks for playing!!

Better luck next time!!

^^^ CrayolaBoy and TM's love child.

Just say 'thank you, sir, may I have another'.

And maybe I'll oblige.

Hazlnut who meant to spell his name as Hazelnut (that's how stooooopid he is) is a troll who is best put on ignore. You all see how he replies. Save your breath and time.

Go tell it to the "Commander and Chief", hazlnut!

:clap2::badgrin::clap2::badgrin:

I thought you already put me on ignore.

Guess you failed at do that.

It's Commander-in-Chief. BTW.

You got some homework.

It's right next to the right to abortion.

{Article I

Section. 8.

Clause 1: The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

Clause 2: To borrow Money on the credit of the United States; }

CONGRESS alone sets the debt limit - back when we were a nation of laws.

I understand that Obama is our supreme dictator and the constitution has no meaning.

You got some homework.

{Article I

Section. 8.

Clause 1: The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

I understand that Obama is our supreme dictator and the constitution has no meaning.

I only posted it about 4 times, but he (Sallow) has a thick head and a strawman argument to go along with a case of obtuseness. :cool:

You got some homework.

{Article I

Section. 8.

Where's the words "Debt Ceiling"?

You were supposed to do your homework.

You get an F for failure.

I only posted it about 4 times, but he (Sallow) has a thick head and a strawman argument to go along with a case of obtuseness. :cool:

Leftists are repulsed by the constitution. Quoting the constitution to Shallow is like pouring salt on a slug.

Standard Disclaimer: No offense to slugs intended.

Forum List

Back