Obama's Harvard Years Questions Swirl $$$

Obama's Harvard Years: Questions Swirl

How did Barack Obama pay for his Harvard Law School education?

Obama has answered that question with hard work and student loans.

But recently questions have been raised about Obama’s student loans and Obama’s ties to a radical Muslim activist who raised money for Obama’s Harvard studies during the years 1988 to 1991.

"The allegations first surfaced in late March, when former Manhattan Borough president Percy Sutton told a New York cable channel that a former business partner who was “raising money” for Obama had approached him in 1988 to help Obama get into Harvard Law School."

Move on, stupidity maybe holding you back.
Stupid is the only gear that one knows how to drive in.

But recently questions have been raised about Obama’s student loans and Obama’s ties to a radical Muslim activist who raised money for Obama’s Harvard studies during the years 1988 to 1991.

"The allegations first surfaced in late March, when former Manhattan Borough president Percy Sutton told a New York cable channel that a former business partner who was “raising money” for Obama had approached him in 1988 to help Obama get into Harvard Law School."
Obama didn't go to college because of his fake birth certificate ...

[emoji14]

Sent from my XT1575 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Cries the dupe who thought a 9+ year old article was "recent."
again no argument no defense you are a blank page, a simpleton in the extreme but you are entertaining. I can't wait for Trump's re election to watch your head explode...:badgrin:

Cries the dupe who thought a 9+ year old article
5 page thread and counting for a 9 year old story? I must have hit a nerve with Obama butt lickers like Faun...she always rushes to his defense...:badgrin:

Cries the dupe who thought a 9+ year old article was "recent."
again no argument no defense you are a blank page, a simpleton in the extreme but you are entertaining. I can't wait for Trump's re election to watch your head explode...:badgrin:
LOL

Aww, you poor thing. Nobody wants to play with you.

Try talking about current events that people are interested in. Oh, wait... you thought you were.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Rube.

Fascinating....and from the "old news" vault, kiddies....we bring you this Former President Obama obsession file.

Cries the dupe who thought a 9+ year old article
5 page thread and counting for a 9 year old story? I must have hit a nerve with Obama butt lickers like Faun...she always rushes to his defense...:badgrin:
LOLOL

You mean 5 pages of folks laughing at you for being so retarded, you didn’t realize this was an old story.

If there's "new evidence", why didn't you post that, rather than a story from 9 years ago?
It's all new to me...and I find it to be very interesting now that we can view Obama's track record in office...very telling don't you think?

You bring up a good point. It is always important to use past indiscretions as warnings about future actions.

Don't you agree?

Just because a story is old doesn't make it untrue...right? Like 40 year old stories about sexual misbehavior...
Stay on it. With a little more evidence, you can stop Obama from being elected.

The University does not need the money; applicants from around the world may have billions. This is laughable. The desperation to locate something negative on President Obama goes beyond winning or losing*.

* He won the popular vote, no argument, both 2008, and 2012. While he completed jury duty, he is trying to live quietly, he remains a gentleman to this day.

Last edited:
In the 80s a guy who looked like Obama approached me in Fanuiel Haal and offered to suck my dick for $20 - for tuition.

Here's the note he gave me, "I was born in Kenya and now i be at Harvard. I will suk yer dick for $20 to pay my Harvard tuition, B Obama 44"

I find it absolutely fascinating for those who couldn't wait for Obama to leave the white house, to no longer be president, fascinating, that they would come here day after day after day and shit over shit about Obama....a guy they couldn't wait to leave the white house and give them back their country.

Folks, lets not forget; these same mindless obsessed with black folk flag waving rednecks, have a republican president, both houses, most of the governorships in the country......and you'd think, they'd find some measures of satisfaction in all this, and yet....day after day after day, its either Obama or Hillary Clinton. There is no doubt in my mind, these mindless fuck heads need something to whine about, something to fill their days, else they'd go completely insane knowing....They are apart of a nightmare that will not end, until the democrats take over again.

Guys, I know it hurts, I know its gotta be tough, knowing your votes have rendered you not a gotdamn thing but tweets, lies and more lies...its gotta hurt!! Knowing the white vote, is about as popular as the golf channel is on Super Bowl Sunday@!!
200.webp

6 pages defending Obama...must be onto something...:badgrin::banana::badgrin:

new evidence...and just keeping peoples memories up to snuff

:lol:

If there's "new evidence", why didn't you post that, rather than a story from 9 years ago?

What difference does it make? When it was new evidence that Ted Kennedy was a sociopath, you didn't care. When it was new evidence that Bill Clinton was a deranged pervert you didn't care, when it is fresh evidence hitlary is a treasonous criminal you still don't give a fruit fly's fuck.

In the 80s a guy who looked like Obama approached me in Fanuiel Haal and offered to suck my dick for $20 - for tuition.

Here's the note he gave me, "I was born in Kenya and now i be at Harvard. I will suk yer dick for $20 to pay my Harvard tuition, B Obama 44"

I'm surprised he didn't offer $20 to do it. You know that meat puppet faggot had a thing for white meat and coke.

Forum List

Back