Obama's Harvard Years Questions Swirl $$$

The sorry mf's who couldn't wait for OBama to leave the white house, would have a epic meltdown where it not for Obama and their need to constantly bring his name up in every fuckin conversation they have.....they not only need a life, they need mental intervention@
Obama is still receiving a tax payer funded paycheck so he is open game. His legacy is ours to ruin by shining daylight on him and his disastrous presidency. Don't like it? Too Fucking bad.

Obama's Harvard Years: Questions Swirl

How did Barack Obama pay for his Harvard Law School education?

Obama has answered that question with hard work and student loans.

But recently questions have been raised about Obama’s student loans and Obama’s ties to a radical Muslim activist who raised money for Obama’s Harvard studies during the years 1988 to 1991.

"The allegations first surfaced in late March, when former Manhattan Borough president Percy Sutton told a New York cable channel that a former business partner who was “raising money” for Obama had approached him in 1988 to help Obama get into Harvard Law School."
Get a fucking life.
The sorry mf's who couldn't wait for OBama to leave the white house, would have a epic meltdown where it not for Obama and their need to constantly bring his name up in every fuckin conversation they have.....they not only need a life, they need mental intervention@

Can't stand an uppity nixxer way more clever than they

Obama is still receiving a tax payer funded paycheck so he is open game. His legacy is ours to ruin by shining daylight on him and his disastrous presidency. Don't like it? Too Fucking bad.

Don't worry- none of us are saying that you can't continue to lie about President Obama.

Obama's Harvard Years: Questions Swirl

How did Barack Obama pay for his Harvard Law School education?

Obama has answered that question with hard work and student loans.

But recently questions have been raised about Obama’s student loans and Obama’s ties to a radical Muslim activist who raised money for Obama’s Harvard studies during the years 1988 to 1991.

"The allegations first surfaced in late March, when former Manhattan Borough president Percy Sutton told a New York cable channel that a former business partner who was “raising money” for Obama had approached him in 1988 to help Obama get into Harvard Law School."

meh... :cuckoo:

poor loon. still can't abide the fact that the black guy was president, huh?

Don't worry- none of us are saying that you can't continue to lie about President Obama.

pathetic isn't he?

Faun: The rube came across...

Rambunctious: Well you rubes...

LOLOL

You don't even possess enough brain cells to think up your own insults. :badgrin:

And rube.... no one's wasting any bandwidth defending Obama. No one cares except you because you can't just can't quit him. Mostly, folks here are just making fun of you for being such a retard, you didn't even notice how old that article is
and if no one cares about Obama the mystery man why did Trump beat his secretary of state? !

No one cares about who paid for President Obama's Harvard bills except the same people who can't believe an African American even got into Harvard Law.

Stupid is the only gear that one knows how to drive in
When you have something of substance and truth to contribute we will ring the bell okay dummy?

Hell by that standard- the bell certainly is not going to be ringing for your thread- or any thread you ever start.

There is nothing of substance or truth- to your OP- just the usual 'hate Obama Quasi Birther' bs

In the 80s a guy who looked like Obama approached me in Fanuiel Haal and offered to suck my dick for $20 - for tuition.

Here's the note he gave me, "I was born in Kenya and now i be at Harvard. I will suk yer dick for $20 to pay my Harvard tuition, B Obama 44"

So now that we know about your sex life.......

Like all cockroaches- you despise the sunlight.

I heard Kagan got SCOTUS because after his election, she sent him a note saying she was going to tell EVERYone how proud she was of her favorite Kenyan student, who never attended class, was now President of the United States!!

I heard Kagan got SCOTUS because after his election, she sent him a note saying she was going to tell EVERYone how proud she was of her favorite Kenyan student, who never attended class, was now President of the United States!!

You Birthers will believe anything.

I can't believe that the "President" of Law Review never heard of Judicial Review

Obama was President, not Chief instructor. A brilliant man, married to a brilliant woman.
Please, high school law students know Judicial Review; Obama, not so much
LOL

He was president of the Harvard Law Review and graduated from Harvard Law school with honors near the top of his class.

Whereas your legal experience comes entirely from the People’s Court.

He wins that matchup every single time. :badgrin:

I can't believe that the "President" of Law Review never heard of Judicial Review

Obama was President, not Chief instructor. A brilliant man, married to a brilliant woman.
Please, high school law students know Judicial Review; Obama, not so much
LOL

He was president of the Harvard Law Review and graduated from Harvard Law school with honors near the top of his class.

Whereas your legal experience comes entirely from the People’s Court.

He wins that matchup every single time. :badgrin:

By a landslide! Despite aging in office* like mad, he still has the other worldly patience. It may end, though he is more admirable because it does not seem to.

*My father's "test".

Forum List

Back