Obama's Involvement In Bin Laden Takedown Was Simply A Nod

I think it's fitting that a president that didn't take the shot (Bill Clinton) is in Obama's video saying Obama did. I wonder if he can see the irony in this.

pres2.bmp

I think it's fitting that a president that didn't take the shot (Bill Clinton) is in Obama's video saying Obama did. I wonder if he can see the irony in this.

pres2.bmp

Clinton took a shot and missed

Bush never even got close

pres2.bmp

Actually Bush did, but he was asked by the Pakistanis for the honor of getting him.

He said go ahead.

Instead they allowed him to escape.

pres2.bmp

al Qaeda was the number 1 priority on terror for Clinton, Rice denied Clarke left a memo, which was later proved FALSE. Clinton HAD no "shot"; Bush ignored al Qaeda until 9/11/2001, too many Saudi connections:

Bush Administration's First Memo on al-Qaeda Declassified

All Republicans CARED about was The Monica Show from 1997 on.

pres2.bmp

Actually Bush did, but he was asked by the Pakistanis for the honor of getting him.

He said go ahead.

Looks like Obama understood the Pakistanis better than Bush did.

Allowing someone else to get bin Laden after he had killed thousands of Americans is unforgivable.

This thread is hilarious.

If Bush had nodded his order to go ahead with the mission the USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade would be reminding everyone on a daily basis that the nod was the most decisive and powerful nod in American history.

There would animated .gif avatars galore of Bush nodding.

They would be sporting siglines saying "Osama bin Laden escape justice? Nod on my watch"

Etc, etc, etc.

QFMFT, not to mention all the "This is his only accomplishment in the past three years" bullshit.

He said go ahead.

Allowing someone else to get bin Laden after he had killed thousands of Americans is unforgivable.

The Bush administration was briefed in early 2001, AND did NOTHING until the attack:

'Bush dismissed al Qaeda threat to US' | Mail Online

He said go ahead.

Bush did nothing about al Qaeda until AFTER 9/11/2001. Rice was forced to admit the "determined to attack" memo received 36 days before the attack; no reports indicate Bush was BOTHERED while on vacation.

TGG, you have just satisfied America that you can't think well. Your three points clearly identify

1. BHO acted in his value set.
2. Politicization of this matter is not the point: the demeaning of the President and Seal Team Six will not be accepted by the overwhelming majority of America.
3. You are wrong on this issue.

Get used to it: that will never change.

pres2.bmp

While I agree Obama should not have his FIRST ad about finally getting bin Laden, the fact remains Clinton tried, Bush ignored al Qaeda until after the attack.

He said go ahead.

Seems to me that you don't understand how it went down.

Let me educate you:

The only U.S. forces in the area were Special Forces advisers in control of locals and Team Delta operators. We had some air assets conducting the bombings along with other allies including British Special Ops units. The bombing in the areas went on for 2 weeks. OBL was taken out of the area by 50 Al Qaeda fighters who knew the area, during a truce. Bribe money was paid to key individuals to look the other way while this took place.

While the assault concentrated on the area bin laden was believe to be in, he was being taken out through a series of caves and valleys into Pakistan. This would have been extremely difficult to do had it not been for some cooperation by Taliban sympathizers.

It wasn't like they knew exactly where he was at all times. In 2004 Tommy Franks wrote that to that day they're not sure if he was ever there.

I guess you're forgetting all of this.

The only way they found out that he was, was when they got a GITMO detainee to admit it. Little nuggets like this are lost on Obama because he doesn't like to take prisoners.

Osama bin Laden's escape: A tale of subterfuge and hard cash - CNN

295px-Tora_Bora.JPG

Battle of Tora Bora - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Your right to complain, mud, but you aren't in charge of military operations. The president is, so suck it up.

He said go ahead.

Seems to me that you don't understand how it went down.

Let me educate you:

The only U.S. forces in the area were Special Forces advisers in control of locals and Team Delta operators. We had some air assets conducting the bombings along with other allies including British Special Ops units. The bombing in the areas went on for 2 weeks. OBL was taken out of the area by 50 Al Qaeda fighters who knew the area, during a truce. Bribe money was paid to key individuals to look the other way while this took place.

While the assault concentrated on the area bin laden was believe to be in, he was being taken out through a series of caves and valleys into Pakistan. This would have been extremely difficult to do had it not been for some cooperation by Taliban sympathizers.

It wasn't like they knew exactly where he was at all times. In 2004 Tommy Franks wrote that to that day they're not sure if he was ever there.

I guess you're forgetting all of this.

The only way they found out that he was, was when they got a GITMO detainee to admit it. Little nuggets like this are lost on Obama because he doesn't like to take prisoners.

Osama bin Laden's escape: A tale of subterfuge and hard cash - CNN

295px-Tora_Bora.JPG

Battle of Tora Bora - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yeah, I didn't make it past "Let me educate you." Arrogant much?

You should realize by now that your perception is not the universal perception.

The fact remains that 95% of America is satisfied with Obama's role in getting OBL and the 5% who politicize this can go rot. It's really that simple.

So when the White House tells everyone that Mitt Romney wouldn't have made the same brave decision that Obama did, can they go rot too?

The ad that claims this is called "One Chance". It came from the Obama Administration, narrated by Bill Clinton. Obama ad questions Romney's will to get Osama bin Laden. Fair? (+video) - CSMonitor.com

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD75KOoNR9k]One Chance. - YouTube[/ame]

Links

Obama campaign questions Romney on bin Laden death | Reuters

Yes, this is a sad example of a campaign ad.

There is some despicable BS going on on "Meet The Press" this morning.

Robert Gibbs, Obama's first Press Secretary said that Mitt Romney would not have made the brave decision that Obama did. He said that Romney would have let him get away.

Hilary Rosen is on the panel in attempt to recoup her image. She said they just don't know her. We didn't understand what she meant. Now they're talking about women's rights and Rachel Maddow is trying to shout everyone down.

The fact remains that 95% of America is satisfied with Obama's role in getting OBL and the 5% who politicize this can go rot. It's really that simple.

So when the White House tells everyone that Mitt Romney wouldn't have made the same brave decision that Obama did, can they go rot too?

The ad that claims this is called "One Chance". It came from the Obama Administration, narrated by Bill Clinton. Obama ad questions Romney's will to get Osama bin Laden. Fair? (+video) - CSMonitor.com

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD75KOoNR9k]One Chance. - YouTube[/ame]

Links

Obama campaign questions Romney on bin Laden death | Reuters

Yes, this is a sad example of a campaign ad.

Yes. I have to agree. That was a great ad. :D

Robert Gibbs, Obama's first Press Secretary said that Mitt Romney would not have made the brave decision that Obama did. He said that Romney would have let him get away.

Hilary Rosen is on the panel in attempt to recoup her image. She said they just don't know her. We didn't understand what she meant. Now they're talking about women's rights and Rachel Maddow is trying to shout everyone down.

Not a smart move by an Obama supporter.

Dang, I have to start watching that show.

Why do you say Romney wouldn't let him get away? Did you watch that campaign ad of Obama's upthread? Romney wouldn't even have been looking for him.

Forum List

Back