Obama's part time economy

Fewer hours worked means more hours to persue personal interests.

In reality, it means lower incomes and financial hardship...unless the workers find additional part time jobs.

Companies converting full time workers to part time suggests they were over staffed to begin with.

Companies converting full time workers to part time suggests they were over staffed to begin with.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! The Zombie lame excuses for lapping Odumbo's spittle continues on..

Amazingly STOOPID people.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpv0lPz-pd4]Howard Stern Exposes Dumb Obama Supporters 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

Showcase of STOOOOOPID who didn't even know Bin Laden was dead. LMFAO Howard Stern exposes the absolute DUMMIES within the librul herd!

With all due respect, Mr Clean? You're doing intellectual contortions to try to explain away the very obvious effects of ObamaCare on unemployment numbers.

Companies are reacting to the looming ObamaCare regulations by turning full time positions into part time positions so that they don't have to absorb the costs of having to pay for full time employee's health care. It has NOTHING to do with staffing levels! To even try and make that claim is ridiculous.

The truth is...if the people who wrote the ACA had thought it through before they rushed it through, they would have recognized the problem this was going to create. It's what happens when people with little to no experience with running a business attempt to pass legislation that will effect businesses.

BigotBarf, no wonder it is a meaningless stat designed to deceive the Misinformation Voter.

Only 8.2 million of the 144 million or 5.69% are working part time who want to work full time.

But that number isn't very scary, so the deliberate deceivers include the people who only want to work part time, and people who don't want to work at all, like stay at home spouses, students over 16 years old, the disabled and retirees and then you have a bigger scarier but totally meaningless number that the gullible will swallow whole. :cuckoo:
You are such a hack moron. Try reading the BLS report and supporting tables for comprehension.
Where do you think I got the 8.2 million from????

Employment Situation Summary

The number of persons employed part time for economic reasons (sometimes
referred to as involuntary part-time workers) increased by 322,000 to 8.2
million in June. These individuals were working part time because their
hours had been cut back or because they were unable to find a full-time
job.

With all due respect, Mr Clean? You're doing intellectual contortions to try to explain away the very obvious effects of ObamaCare on unemployment numbers.

Companies are reacting to the looming ObamaCare regulations by turning full time positions into part time positions so that they don't have to absorb the costs of having to pay for full time employee's health care. It has NOTHING to do with staffing levels! To even try and make that claim is ridiculous.

The truth is...if the people who wrote the ACA had thought it through before they rushed it through, they would have recognized the problem this was going to create. It's what happens when people with little to no experience with running a business attempt to pass legislation that will effect businesses.

So in other words, they've had surplus hours all along?

Or are they just converting one 40 hour worker to two 20 hour workers and absorbing the additional administrative and bookkeeping costs.

The remedy to this would be two fold.

A return to Unions. A change in the tax code that would punish for outsourcing.

Neither solution is something you guys would ever support.

Neither are dems, btw.
Nowhere in their rhetoric is changing the tax code even close.

No, it just means they are hiring more part time workers or replacing people with automation...or forgoing growing their businesses.

Clearly, you are a business illiterate.

The remedy to this would be two fold.

A return to Unions. A change in the tax code that would punish for outsourcing.

Neither solution is something you guys would ever support.

Neither are dems, btw.

Depends on Dems you are talking about.

legislative branch.

I would not oppose unionization if it is universal - meaning all the professions, not just some. and with severe restrictions on aristocrat status of union barons

You lost any credibility you might have had.

Dude, please.

A non jewish person using the moniker "Rabbi" and you talk about credibility?

:lol:

Yeah, you have none. You live in LaLaLand where reality is whatever you think it is. You think Obamacare has no effect on companies' plans to hire, even though probably every CEO thinks that is a major consideration.
You think Zimmerman is guilty only because you wailed on some guy like Trayvon did so identify with him.
You got canned from your job sweeping floors for a brokerage house because you pissed in the trash cans so you blame outsourcing.
There's no end of crazy.

It absolutely doesn't. You've never, ever been in a room with a corporate CEO or done provisioning.

And your wiseass remarks and rants show you have no fucking idea what you are talking about.

"Rabbi". :lol:

Neither are dems, btw.

legislative branch.

I would not oppose unionization if it is universal - meaning all the professions, not just some. and with severe restrictions on aristocrat status of union barons

There are alot of people in the legislative branch. So there are alot of different opinions.

Obama's run the idea up the flag pole a few times..but it hasn't gotten any traction.

And I sorta agree about the Unionization thing. But with an emphasis on keeping the mob..out.

And I sorta agree about the Unionization thing. But with an emphasis on keeping the mob..out.

yes, the present mob as well.
Plus I would ban the donorship of union money for the political influence. Well, and all the lobbying, too.
But that is above dem-rep thing and it won't be done

Plus I would ban the donorship of union money for the political influence. Well, and all the lobbying, too.

Fine, then ban all corperate and business donorship. Empty K-Street. Otherwise, shut up.

Fine, then ban all corperate and business donorship. Empty K-Street. Otherwise, shut up.

it should be. but for all the lefts crying that it is a GOP issue, the left does nothing about it when they get into power

Neither are dems, btw.

legislative branch.

Unemployment would be at 50%.... I as sure hell wouldnt work no more. sheesh... .....The whole nation would be the United States of Detroit...

Forum List

Back