Obamas so called deal with Iran REQUIRES we give them a 24 DAY notice for any inspection!

Obama won again. Just try dealing with it, without the tears. A good thing happened for the USA and the world. Try to be happy about that, instead of gloomy because it hurt your political party. That is, try to be loyal to your country instead of your party.

Iran gets:

24 days to hide/obfuscate/wipe/destroy anything they like
A MASSIVE influx of cash to do God knows what with
The opportunity to mimic North Korea

America gets:

Fucked
4 Americans held hostage

Wait, we don't even get our citizens back?

You know they are laughing their ass off and out dancing in the streets.

cheering that they were able to slip Obama on us for EIGHT traitorous years

This 'Deal' will likely lead to conflict. Why should Iran be forced to submit to inspections? The U.S. and other Nuclear Powers aren't. Every Nation has the right to develop Nuclear capabilities. And that includes military applications.

So It'll likely lead to another horrific Iraq mess. But it is a sweet deal for Iran right now. It demanded respect, and it's gotten it. It's now a respected member of a very small elite Nuclear Club. Untouchable... For now.

Obama won again. Just try dealing with it, without the tears. A good thing happened for the USA and the world. Try to be happy about that, instead of gloomy because it hurt your political party. That is, try to be loyal to your country instead of your party.
What did Obama win? What is there to be happy about? And this isnt about party ya twit. Its about giving iran escape routes from accountability. Half his own party don't like this so called deal.

Are you shitting me? Then on top of that Iran gets another 14 days to consider the request?

Obama is such an amateur
What about the other half dozen countries involved. Are they also rookies? Republicans think they are the smartest people in the world. I suspect the rest of the world thinks Republicans are tards.

The fear mongering over this deal has just started. It is funny because some politicians in the US use fear mongering over Iran in the same way Iran uses Israel and the US to fear monger in their own country.

This deal is good for those who recognize that peace has always been easier when nations share economic interest and develop relationships beyond confrontational ones based on ignorance and fear. This deal is bad for those who love war more than their fellow man.

Are you shitting me? Then on top of that Iran gets another 14 days to consider the request?

Obama is such an amateur
What about the other half dozen countries involved. Are they also rookies? Republicans think they are the smartest people in the world. I suspect the rest of the world thinks Republicans are tards.
Protip for dumbasses:

I'm American, I don't give a damn what other countries think. If you do that makes you the tard and a traitor to your own countries priorities

The fear mongering over this deal has just started. It is funny because some politicians in the US use fear mongering over Iran in the same way Iran uses Israel and the US to fear monger in their own country.

This deal is good for those who recognize that peace has always been easier when nations share economic interest and develop relationships beyond confrontational ones based on ignorance and fear. This deal is bad for those who love war more than their fellow man.

Saw Kerry saying if Iran violates anything in the "agreement," the previous sanctions in place will snap right back on, clearly implying in immediate fashion was my interpretation. But don't know if the claim has withstood scrutiny.

Iran has good reason to celebrate. It had the leverage. It got the respect it's been demanding. It's now a respected Powerhouse.

However, i do still believe conflict is inevitable. No nation should, or can be forced to submit to these types of inspections. It will lead to conflict eventually.

The only way these deals can be credible and work, is for the U.S. and all other Nuclear Powers to give up their Nukes and submit to similar foreigner inspections.

Iran will always have a card to play. Why can't they, or any other Nation develop Nuclear capabilities? Why are some allowed to, while others aren't? That's why i believe conflict is inevitable.

Forum List

Back