Obese passenger

I really don't know what would be worst....to have a morbid obese sit next to you on a long flight or to have a baby crying next to you for 12 hours straight.

Nightmares both!

I've experienced both. I'll take the crying baby over the obese next door neighbor. At least one can put on headphones and drown out the baby with music.

I really don't know what would be worst....to have a morbid obese sit next to you on a long flight or to have a baby crying next to you for 12 hours straight.

Nightmares both!

I think it would be worse being stuck to Mr, "I have a right to that seat and you don't" while he calls you ever name in the book trying to get the flight attendants to move you.

Oh, and hands down, I'd rather share my seat with a fat person than sit anywhere near a crying baby.

Right. Waking up sleeping people on a plane is a good idea.

well, except you do not have a right to take 3 seats and sleep comfortably when somebody else is clearly in discomfort. I do not see any problem why won't you wake up somebody laying across 3 seats. I would do it MYSELF and I have done it.

And plus if he hadn't been flirting with the giggling flight attendants, he could have just gotten one of the additional seats himself, before the passenger laid down to sleep. I think he was too busy trying to shame the fat guy and get the attendants to move him so that he could have that exit row to himself.

You are just full of jumping conclusions. "Flirting" with the flight attendants? He asked for help. I'm beginning to believe you work for the same incompetent airline, given your attitude towards customers.

I've experienced both. I'll take the crying baby over the obese next door neighbor. At least one can put on headphones and drown out the baby with music.

that's true.... I didn't think of that! :tongue:

Nightmares both!

I think it would be worse being stuck to Mr, "I have a right to that seat and you don't" while he calls you ever name in the book trying to get the flight attendants to move you.

Oh, and hands down, I'd rather share my seat with a fat person than sit anywhere near a crying baby.

Great. The fat fatty taking up half your seat is all yours.

Nightmares both!

The person who reclines all the way gets the air directed on top of their head and the reading light point their way. Drives them crazy until they readjust their seat.

Nightmares both!

The person who reclines all the way gets the air directed on top of their head and the reading light point their way. Drives them crazy until they readjust their seat.

Coughing and feigning to sneeze are good jerk repellents, as well.

well, except you do not have a right to take 3 seats and sleep comfortably when somebody else is clearly in discomfort. I do not see any problem why won't you wake up somebody laying across 3 seats. I would do it MYSELF and I have done it.

And plus if he hadn't been flirting with the giggling flight attendants, he could have just gotten one of the additional seats himself, before the passenger laid down to sleep. I think he was too busy trying to shame the fat guy and get the attendants to move him so that he could have that exit row to himself.

You are just full of jumping conclusions. "Flirting" with the flight attendants? He asked for help. I'm beginning to believe you work for the same incompetent airline, given your attitude towards customers.

Okay, I said "flirting" with my tongue in my cheek. Sorry you can't see that in my words. I'd already used the word whine so many times I was getting tired of it.

Nightmares both!

I don't even recline my seat on airlines anymore, unless my back is really hurting me and then I just recline a smidgen so that my back doesn't hurt so much, and I feel guilty even doing that.

Okay, I said "flirting" with my tongue in my cheek. Sorry you can't see that in my words. I'd already used the word whine so many times I was getting tired of it.

Flirting with your tongue in your cheek is still flirting. The flight attendants are very busy seeing to the real needs of passengers.

:lol:

I don't even recline my seat on airlines anymore, unless my back is really hurting me and then I just recline a smidgen so that my back doesn't hurt so much, and I feel guilty even doing that.

Thankfully you have a sense of compassion for those around you. I am a big guy and i get up and walk around or stretch instead of crowding others.

Right. Waking up sleeping people on a plane is a good idea.

I do not think he interacted with the fat guy himself at all. He, most probably was too shy to wake up the sleeping ones and wanted the attendants to help, which they did not - at that point he clearly could have done it himself.

What he might have wanted, though, was that the fat one be transferred and he would sit at the exit row - and as a result paid the price and had to suffer.
I would wake up the sleeping across and sit at the one of the seats, not even involving the attendants.

I would take 3 babies over a fatso.

babies eventually fall asleep.

for one second ...then wake up and it's all over again! :mad::mad::mad:

nightmares both I tell ya'

crying babies and playing children do not bother me at all.
If they are too noisy I interact with them so they are surprised and stop - at least for now.

If they are too noisy I interact with them so they are surprised and stop - at least for now.

human creatures we are all different.

I am beginning to think I would prefer to sit by a morbid obese rather that a crying baby.

I am allergic to noise.

I am beginning to think I would prefer to sit by a morbid obese rather that a crying baby.

I am allergic to noise.

One would never know you certainly create enough of it........

on a plane.

I am allergic to noise.

we certainly are :)

Forum List

Back