Observe Carefully the Way Liberals Talk

The question I ALWAYS ask folks when discussing JFK is this:

"Tell me, IF Oswald did it HOW is it that JFK's head jerked backwards when he was hit. The Depository window was up, behind, and OVER his right shoulder.

But...but...but we have the magic bullet!!!! They can do ANYTHING!!! The Warren Commission said so!

You mean the Commission that Allen Dulles, you know.... the guy JFK fired from the CIA headed up?

"Tell me, IF Oswald did it HOW is it that JFK's head jerked backwards when he was hit. The Depository window was up, behind, and OVER his right shoulder.

All true LL, I know it's difficult and I know you'll never take the time to learn it. fact is I don't blame you though. I almost envy you.

Awesome. Kind of like I sometimes envy my dog, right? He has such little cognitive ability that he seldom feels sad. He's got no thoughts weighing on him. Right? I'm stupid and ignorant so I'm spared the hard truth. But you, being of superior intellect, carry this burden for us all.

You are so awesome.

But...but...but we have the magic bullet!!!! They can do ANYTHING!!! The Warren Commission said so!

You mean the Commission that Allen Dulles, you know.... the guy JFK fired from the CIA headed up?

Yeah, that Allen Dulles and they also had a guy that was with the Federal Reserve bank that stood to lose control over the nation's monetary system with JFK's printing of silver backed certificates....now how could we not get the truth with guys like that on the commission?

All true LL, I know it's difficult and I know you'll never take the time to learn it. fact is I don't blame you though. I almost envy you.

Awesome. Kind of like I sometimes envy my dog, right? He has such little cognitive ability that he seldom feels sad. He's got no thoughts weighing on him. Right? I'm stupid and ignorant so I'm spared the hard truth. But you, being of superior intellect, carry this burden for us all.

You are so awesome.

You are ignorant because you choose to remain that way...not because you lack the ability to think.

You are so awesome.

Sarcasm, that's a start. Nothing superior about me, I just did my research and my homework. I carry this burden for me and nobody else. You aren't "spared" anything, you just don't want to know and that's ok. It does not however change the fact that everything I've posted is true.

In the year 2000 these ME Nations had one thing in common, they had no Central Bank.
Afghanistan

Iraq

Sudan

Libya

Cuba

North Korea

Today these are the Nations that still don't have one.

Cuba

North Korea

Iran

Are you seeing the pattern?

In the year 2000 these ME Nations had one thing in common, they had no Central Bank.
Afghanistan

Iraq

Sudan

Libya

Cuba

North Korea

Today these are the Nations that still don't have one.

Cuba

North Korea

Iran

Are you seeing the pattern?

Throw in Syria as well....but they are working on that as we speak....

Cubans were part of the hit team. Watch the documentary JFK To 9/11 Everything Is a Rich Man's Trick"....you can watch ot for free on youtube...it is long but you have the intellect that it will hook you and the time will blow by and I bet you watch it again and again like I have.

I doubt the CIA would hire Cubans to kill JFK and they didn't need much of a hit team, just one good sniper and a few others to make sure he didn't get caught

:alcoholic:

Cubans were part of the hit team. Watch the documentary JFK To 9/11 Everything Is a Rich Man's Trick"....you can watch ot for free on youtube...it is long but you have the intellect that it will hook you and the time will blow by and I bet you watch it again and again like I have.

I doubt the CIA would hire Cubans to kill JFK and they didn't need much of a hit team, just one good sniper and a few others to make sure he didn't get caught

Nope....you are wrong.........

Nope....you are wrong........the hit went extremely bad and they didn't get the kill shot that could back the lone gunman theory which is where Officer Tippett comes in.

Since liberals, especially media and Democrat politicians, have their own assumptions (which aren’t always the same as conservatives), one should be careful to not accept all the premises. Liberals often talk fast, and ramble on in discussions, stating things as fact, which are highly debateable.

Also, they often use words that don’t accurately describe what they’re talking about. One example is on today’s broadcast of PBS NewsHour, where Judy Woodruff asked the British Defense Sect. about how to deal with “extremism”

By the words leading up to this, it was clear that they were talking about ISLAMIC JIHAD (AKA Radical Muslim terrorism). But heaven forbid that a liberal would ever risk offending a demographic group, by calling them by their name. Apparently, Obama may be out of office, but his goofiness still prevails. It really would help if liberals would encompass reality in their speech, instead of dancing around it.

In another example in the same show, , David Brooks of the New York Times, mentioned >> “the issue of Russian meddling” (as he put it). Mmmm. Excuse me. “Meddling” ? I don’t think so. There hasn’t been a single iota of evidence that there has been any “meddling” in the 2016 election, as they were discussing, so no David, I don’t think you get to call it an “issue” (when there flat out, IS NO ISSUE). Just because some organized group of people decide they’re going to shout and stamp their feet, that doesn’t mean you have an issue. Liberals speak of “Russian meddling” as if it were a forgone conclusion.

They also speak of discrimination as if this was 1955, when actually racial discrimination, since 1961, has largely been against white people in affirmative action. They also speak of gun-free zones as if these were protecting people, despite repeated examples of exactly the opposite of that.

When liberals talk, Americans (including other liberals) should always be on guard to say >> “Wait a minute! You can’t say that.”

/----- "It depends on what the meaning of is, is." Slick Willie

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Billo! "Word up"! I gotta take exception with ya about a few things you posted. "Denying climate change is an extremist viewpoint"??? I would agree with you were it not for the geo-engineering program that has been going on in earnest since 1997 that includes the spraying of heavy metal nano-particulates into the upper atmosphere and the use of ionospheric heaters to heat those particles that can manipulate weather patterns, strengthen or weaken storm fronts. The data is available on line....weather modification as a force multiplier....something so alarming that the U.N made all countries sign an agreement in 1976 to not use weather as a tool of warfare......that was over four decades ago....just imagine how far along they have come since then and especially when you take into account that the military industrial complex is at least 100 years ahead of us in technology and that is a conservative estimate....and guess what? This "break away" civilization isn't doing this for the benefit of all mankind while using our sweat equity to fund their black ops....oh HELL no, it is being used to create this open air prison we are finding ourselves in....honest injun. The chemtrail spraying ( which there are 17 different ones)have many different military applications including using it like a radar to find resources like lithium, uranium, oil, copper deposits...what have ya.......using these heavy metals like an x-ray shield and their satellites? They know that by bouncing certain radio frequencies off of these energized skies of nano heavy metal particulates onto certain targeted areas? They know exactly were to dig for them.....the days of "speculating" are over.
I agree with your position on weaponized weather.

LIE!

I know of no one who denies CLIMATE CHANGE. After all, it has been happening for over six billion years. We, intelligent folks, realize that since we had much warmer temperatures in the past, there is nothing we are doing to cause any appreciable GLOBAL WARMING.

Come on, quit playing stupid word games.
Thinking the burning of fossil fuels is not having its affect on the climate, is pretty extreme.

Billo! "Word up"! I gotta take exception with ya about a few things you posted. "Denying climate change is an extremist viewpoint"??? I would agree with you were it not for the geo-engineering program that has been going on in earnest since 1997 that includes the spraying of heavy metal nano-particulates into the upper atmosphere and the use of ionospheric heaters to heat those particles that can manipulate weather patterns, strengthen or weaken storm fronts. The data is available on line....weather modification as a force multiplier....something so alarming that the U.N made all countries sign an agreement in 1976 to not use weather as a tool of warfare......that was over four decades ago....just imagine how far along they have come since then and especially when you take into account that the military industrial complex is at least 100 years ahead of us in technology and that is a conservative estimate....and guess what? This "break away" civilization isn't doing this for the benefit of all mankind while using our sweat equity to fund their black ops....oh HELL no, it is being used to create this open air prison we are finding ourselves in....honest injun. The chemtrail spraying ( which there are 17 different ones)have many different military applications including using it like a radar to find resources like lithium, uranium, oil, copper deposits...what have ya.......using these heavy metals like an x-ray shield and their satellites? They know that by bouncing certain radio frequencies off of these energized skies of nano heavy metal particulates onto certain targeted areas? They know exactly were to dig for them.....the days of "speculating" are over.
I agree with your position on weaponized weather.

Yeah, Weather as a force multiplier and the stock market even has weather derivatives where you can basically bet on the weather...how fucked up is that? BTW, I would bet that your personality fits the Sam Kinnison profile pic.....just judging from your posts and your sense of humor. I bet if we ever got to knock back a few that you would have me laughing my ass off. LOL!

LIE!

I know of no one who denies CLIMATE CHANGE. After all, it has been happening for over six billion years. We, intelligent folks, realize that since we had much warmer temperatures in the past, there is nothing we are doing to cause any appreciable GLOBAL WARMING.

Come on, quit playing stupid word games.
Thinking the burning of fossil fuels is not having its affect on the climate, is pretty extreme.

The sad shit is that the technology to get off any petroleum based fuels has been around since the days of Nikola Tesla but like J.P Morgan said "Great idea, but where do we put the meter?". The world's economy is based on this black goo. The elites that are pushing the "global climate change" idea are not wanting to change anything, they simply want to "double dip" by making us pay a carbon tax. It's not gonna cool the planet but it will make getting around and fueling our homes more expensive so we can't do anything but slave away at what menial job we have so we can eek out an existence on this shitty prison planet....at least that is the way I see it.......

You are so awesome.

Sarcasm, that's a start. Nothing superior about me, I just did my research and my homework. I carry this burden for me and nobody else. You aren't "spared" anything, you just don't want to know and that's ok. It does not however change the fact that everything I've posted is true.

Nobody in here takes any Lone Laugher post seriously.

You are so awesome.

Nobody in here takes any Lone Laugher post seriously.

I actually like LL. He gave me a fair shake when I was on their cyber radio show....but for some reason I seem to have gotten on his nerves lately......go figure.

Since liberals, especially media and Democrat politicians, have their own assumptions (which aren’t always the same as conservatives), one should be careful to not accept all the premises. Liberals often talk fast, and ramble on in discussions, stating things as fact, which are highly debateable.

Also, they often use words that don’t accurately describe what they’re talking about. One example is on today’s broadcast of PBS NewsHour, where Judy Woodruff asked the British Defense Sect. about how to deal with “extremism”

By the words leading up to this, it was clear that they were talking about ISLAMIC JIHAD (AKA Radical Muslim terrorism). But heaven forbid that a liberal would ever risk offending a demographic group, by calling them by their name. Apparently, Obama may be out of office, but his goofiness still prevails. It really would help if liberals would encompass reality in their speech, instead of dancing around it.

In another example in the same show, , David Brooks of the New York Times, mentioned >> “the issue of Russian meddling” (as he put it). Mmmm. Excuse me. “Meddling” ? I don’t think so. There hasn’t been a single iota of evidence that there has been any “meddling” in the 2016 election, as they were discussing, so no David, I don’t think you get to call it an “issue” (when there flat out, IS NO ISSUE). Just because some organized group of people decide they’re going to shout and stamp their feet, that doesn’t mean you have an issue. Liberals speak of “Russian meddling” as if it were a forgone conclusion.

They also speak of discrimination as if this was 1955, when actually racial discrimination, since 1961, has largely been against white people in affirmative action. They also speak of gun-free zones as if these were protecting people, despite repeated examples of exactly the opposite of that.

When liberals talk, Americans (including other liberals) should always be on guard to say >> “Wait a minute! You can’t say that.”
Hate to break this to you but conservatives do the same thing... it's called partisanship and both sides are riddled with dishonest spin. Both sides also have honest actors. Would be great if our public would reward honesty instead of feeding the drama queens
Can you give us an example of conservatives doing that?
The worst thing that liberals do is write too fast on these boards.

Forum List

Back