Observe Carefully the Way Liberals Talk

I absolutely believe that you want to do this. It defines you.

Nope, you are absolutely wrong on that front. You can disagree, demonize me, marginalize me to your heart's content...but to think that I take any joy or satisfaction from this? Dude, you couldn't be more wrong...this is a cross that I bear and while walking down the road I am hit with stones....who in the hell would want this kinda life?

I'm not convinced.

Not going worry a second that you are not....just being real. This shit weighs on me and it has taken a huge physical toll.

I can imagine. Twisting oneself into knots in order to convince oneself of crazy shit ( your term ) would certainly tax the body.

That is the ironic part......it took me lots of reading and research to know the things I do because you come to a point where you say "Ok, this shit is getting a little too real....time to back off" but the more you learn, the more it drives you and you happily look for anyone that can talk you off the proverbial ledge by engaging in a discussion, but all I have found is those that spew the same things that we have been taught to believe sans any evidence but the official version drilled into our heads when there is data to prove otherwise. Propaganda is such a powerful tool, conditioning is a powerful tool, "groupspeak" is a powerful tool and all put in place by institutes of alleged higher learning like the Tavistock and Brookings Institutes and the Frankfort School that have mastered the art of it.

I read an interesting article about the power of groupspeak.....they did an experiment where they had one person go into a class with a group of others that were in on the "gag". The teacher drew two lines with one just slightly shorter than the other but it was noticeable and labeled them "A" and "B" with the shorter line being "A". He asked the class which line was longer and the entire class raised their hands that it was "A"...the subject saw that everyone but him thought it was "B" so he raised his hand with them because since he was in the minority that he must be wrong. That is how we have become as a society.....go along to get along and that isn't me.

And you just elevated yourself again. That's all that you are doing here every day. Everyone who dismisses your "shit" as crazy MUST be guilty of groupthink and are unable to grasp the truth. All but you and a handful of Infowars consumers here are being duped by the elite cabal. If only we had the intelligence to do real research like you! Then we'd know that George HW Bush gets hard for little black boys and Seth Rich was killed by a Clinton hit job.

I watch Fox News and listen to conservative radio programs like Levins show all the time and I hear so much of the same dishonest spin coming from that side. Do I really need to dig through old tape to find examples for you. Can you not recognize that it's going on? I can use some obvious examples with the birthed attacks on obama to the Seth Rich conspiracy.
Or just listen to how the Republicans dodge and spin the health care debates..

The partisans are always spinning and extreme garbage is always being slung from both sides

Yep, some on Fox News and talk radio.

Meanwhile, our Progressive friends have ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN, PBS, NPR, Hollywood, New York Times, Times, all late night talk shows, DailyKOS, The Nation, George Soros' MediaMatters all working hard to destroy Republicans.
Fox is the largest cable News network in the nation by a pretty good margin. The have the most viewers. And conservative radio pulls waaaay more listeners than the progressives on the airwaves. The nation is split with approx. half tuning into one side and the other half tuning into the other. Both sides have equal pull and equal responsibility... Both sides have been equally imperfect in their attempt to tell the truth to the American people.

Nope. Not equally imperfect. That's too easy.

Nope, you are absolutely wrong on that front. You can disagree, demonize me, marginalize me to your heart's content...but to think that I take any joy or satisfaction from this? Dude, you couldn't be more wrong...this is a cross that I bear and while walking down the road I am hit with stones....who in the hell would want this kinda life?

I'm not convinced.

Not going worry a second that you are not....just being real. This shit weighs on me and it has taken a huge physical toll.

I can imagine. Twisting oneself into knots in order to convince oneself of crazy shit ( your term ) would certainly tax the body.

That is the ironic part......it took me lots of reading and research to know the things I do because you come to a point where you say "Ok, this shit is getting a little too real....time to back off" but the more you learn, the more it drives you and you happily look for anyone that can talk you off the proverbial ledge by engaging in a discussion, but all I have found is those that spew the same things that we have been taught to believe sans any evidence but the official version drilled into our heads when there is data to prove otherwise. Propaganda is such a powerful tool, conditioning is a powerful tool, "groupspeak" is a powerful tool and all put in place by institutes of alleged higher learning like the Tavistock and Brookings Institutes and the Frankfort School that have mastered the art of it.

I read an interesting article about the power of groupspeak.....they did an experiment where they had one person go into a class with a group of others that were in on the "gag". The teacher drew two lines with one just slightly shorter than the other but it was noticeable and labeled them "A" and "B" with the shorter line being "A". He asked the class which line was longer and the entire class raised their hands that it was "A"...the subject saw that everyone but him thought it was "B" so he raised his hand with them because since he was in the minority that he must be wrong. That is how we have become as a society.....go along to get along and that isn't me.

And you just elevated yourself again. That's all that you are doing here every day. Everyone who dismisses your "shit" as crazy MUST be guilty of groupthink and are unable to grasp the truth. All but you and a handful of Infowars consumers here are being duped by the elite cabal. If only we had the intelligence to do real research like you! Then we'd know that George HW Bush gets hard for little black boys and Seth Rich was killed by a Clinton hit job.

Holy shit, LL.....if that is what you actually believe? Then I have done an even crappier job of getting my point across than I suspected.The source material is out the about the Franklin cover-up and Bush's role in it and his sexual proclivities. The BBC documentary "Conspiracy Of Silence" was knocked off the air by the RNC in the Summer of 1994 when it was to air on the Discovery Channel. Ted Gunderson spent 30 years in the FBI and retired as a high ranking member of it was even in on the investigation along with the McMartin Case and the Presidio daycare child molestation cover-up. Do you even know who Lt Colonel Michael Aquino is? You don't have a clue about what I have researched. You have the audacity to judge me without ever having taken a step in my shoes? Whatever...that is your choice but when you feel like you have the ability to debate me and refute what I contend based on YOUR research? I welcome the exchange of information....prove me wrong. The ol "Uh-uh" defense doesn't quite cut it.

I'm not convinced.

Holy shit, LL.....if that is what you actually believe? Then I have done an even crappier job of getting my point across than I suspected.The source material is out the about the Franklin cover-up and Bush's role in it and his sexual proclivities. The BBC documentary "Conspiracy Of Silence" was knocked off the air by the RNC in the Summer of 1994 when it was to air on the Discovery Channel. Ted Gunderson spent 30 years in the FBI and retired as a high ranking member of it was even in on the investigation along with the McMartin Case and the Presidio daycare child molestation cover-up. Do you even know who Lt Colonel Michael Aquino is? You don't have a clue about what I have researched. You have the audacity to judge me without ever having taken a step in my shoes? Whatever...that is your choice but when you feel like you have the ability to debate me and refute what I contend based on YOUR research? I welcome the exchange of information....prove me wrong. The ol "Uh-uh" defense doesn't quite cut it.

One more time. You believe that forrmer president George H W Bush is a pedophile who prefers young black boys. Is that the case?

One more time. You believe that forrmer president George H W Bush is a pedophile who prefers young black boys. Is that the case?

George H Bush was a "handler" in the CIA MK-Ultra program and Cathy O'Brien has said under oath and under lie detector examinations that Bush is indeed a pedophile. Those that came forward in the Franklin cover-up said that Bush had a penchant for young black boys. They certainly had nothing to gain from it and some have died mysteriously (imagine that) when they refused to refute their testimony. Why don't you watch "Conspiracy Of Silence"? It's available on youtube and then get back to me and tell me that you think these kids are lying?But I warn you ahead of time......do it on an empty stomach because you will want to vomit. Look up Rusty Nelson's story and what he has been through....do that and then get back to me. Until then? Save your consternation because it means nothing.

That's a good one, I haven't heard that one before and I'm a big fan of conspiracy theories

Seems more applicable to catholic priests than daddy Bu$h though

:banana:

Bush was a "Skull and Bones" member and was involved with the CIA long before he was the head of it. He was also complicit in the JFK assassination and was in Dallas that day even though he claims he doesn't remember where he was that day. JFK jr named his magazine "George" as a subtle dig at him.

That's a good one, I haven't heard that one before and I'm a big fan of conspiracy theories

Bush was a "Skull and Bones" member and was involved with the CIA long before he was the head of it. He was also complicit in the JFK assassination and was in Dallas that day even though he claims he doesn't remember where he was that day. JFK jr named his magazine "George" as a subtle dig at him.

Except George Bush was born in 1946 and was only 17 years old when Kennedy was assassinated?

George H Bush was a "handler" in the CIA MK-Ultra program and Cathy O'Brien has said under oath and under lie detector examinations that Bush is indeed a pedophile. Those that came forward in the Franklin cover-up said that Bush had a penchant for young black boys. They certainly had nothing to gain from it and some have died mysteriously (imagine that) when they refused to refute their testimony. Why don't you watch "Conspiracy Of Silence"? It's available on youtube and then get back to me and tell me that you think these kids are lying?But I warn you ahead of time......do it on an empty stomach because you will want to vomit. Look up Rusty Nelson's story and what he has been through....do that and then get back to me. Until then? Save your consternation because it means nothing.

That's awesome.

Except George Bush was born in 1946 and was only 17 years old when Kennedy was assassinated?

No, Ma'am....he was born in 1924.......

That's awesome.

So, I guess that means you will watch the documentary?????/

You are talking about George H then? I thought you were talking about George Jr. Meh, I'm not buying into most of these outlandish stories without some hard proof or evidence, which you have not produced.

That's awesome.

So, I guess that means you will watch the documentary?????/

No. I won't be watching the documentary. I'm just too much of a sheep and I don't want to expose myself to the truth. I'm not smart enough to handle the truth like you.

You are talking about George H then? I thought you were talking about George Jr. Meh, I'm not buying into most of these outlandish stories without some hard proof or evidence, which you have not produced.

I gave the thread two sources of information. It's not my job to take you by the hand and guide you up the stairs. The documentary "JFK To 911....Everything Is a Rich Man's Trick" has photos of GH Bush in Dallas that day and in downtown Dallas that day JFK was murdered. His oil company "Zapata Oil" was a CIA front used to bring in drugs.

I gave the thread two sources of information. It's not my job to take you by the hand and guide you up the stairs. The documentary "JFK To 911....Everything Is a Rich Man's Trick" has photos of GH Bush in Dallas that day and in downtown Dallas that day JFK was murdered. His oil company "Zapata Oil" was a CIA front used to bring in drugs.

If you want to know the reason why no one wants to listen to you, just read your patronizing behavior in the post above. That is your #1 issue. Your terrible tude. Lose it.

Secondly, you have NOT shown any kind of hard proof whatsoever, just vague connections and some things that are just too outlandish to be believable. If you were so smart, you wouldn't be surprised by these reactions towards you and the way you present yourself in a discussion.

I know the government players are corrupt, but these types of outlandish conspiracy theories do nothing but pull attention away from the REAL issues.

See what a brilliant cover it is? "Oh, these people are respected politicians! They couldn't POSSIBLY be involved in such things" even though the lower hanging fruit get busted all the time for shit like this...like Dennis Hastert? Barney Frank? How many politicians that were deemed expendable have been busted on sex charges???

I know the government players are corrupt, but these types of outlandish conspiracy theories do nothing but pull attention away from the REAL issues.

See what a brilliant cover it is? "Oh, these people are respected politicians! They couldn't POSSIBLY be involved in such things" even though the lower hanging fruit get busted all the time for shit like this...like Dennis Hastert? Barney Frank? How many politicians that were deemed expendable have been busted on sex charges???

I never said they were "respected." In fact, I believe I said the opposite. It takes a special kind of asshole to be a politician. However, that makes your stories and conspiracy theories no less outlandish, and I while I do believe SOME may be effed up enough to do such things, I believe most are just greedy assholes.

And if there is some huge governmental pedo ring, where are ALL the victims from all of these years? There would be thousands of them. Not just one or two nuts.

If you want to know the reason why no one wants to listen to you, just read your patronizing behavior in the post above. That is your #1 issue. Your terrible tude. Lose it.

Secondly, you have NOT shown any kind of hard proof whatsoever, just vague connections and some things that are just too outlandish to be believable. If you were so smart, you wouldn't be surprised by these reactions towards you and the way you present yourself in a discussion.

Patronizing? Hardly.....I gave you two direct sources that are easy to verify if you had any intellectual curiosity at all to see if my claims had any credibility. Even LL has admitted that he will not watch the BBC documentary "Conspiracy Of Silence" that was banned from being aired here. I get tired of the naysayers and I have shown a tremendous amount of patience but even I have a breaking point where my "give a shit" reaches an end.

Patronizing? Hardly.....I gave you two direct sources that are easy to verify if you had any intellectual curiosity at all to see if my claims had any credibility. Even LL has admitted that he will not watch the BBC documentary "Conspiracy Of Silence" that was banned from being aired here. I get tired of the naysayers and I have shown a tremendous amount of patience but even I have a breaking point where my "give a shit" reaches an end.

I've seen these types of documentaries before. While they are interesting and sometimes reveal some interesting connections, they really don't have any solid proof of anything, and that is why these conspiracy theories don't ever end up going anywhere.

Forum List

Back