🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ocasio-Cortez Compares Her Election Victory to the Moon Landing

/----/
47242377_2016567041715647_4178500564755152896_n.jpg

AOC.... Under age 30 and already she's a member of congress. I believe some jealousy on the part of the opposition? Or could it also be she's Latina, which adds insult to injury?
She will provide great comedic entertainment for the members of congress during those long hours when in session. ... :thup:

Anyone else detect just how fucking scared the Trump cult membership is about how the times "they-are-a-changing" ???......................LOL

Oh they are a changing, but I don’t have a good feeling about it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are rumors Ocasio-Cortez is planning a presidential run in 2020 with Carlos Danger as her running mate. ..... :cool:

They're both extra terrestrials, so there's that.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Oprah Winfrey, Dr. Nadine Burke Harris.jpg

Peace.

a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage and unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed is a more cost effective, capital solution.

Cortez probably thinks thats its about a 4000 mile drive to the moon being she can estimate the distance just looking at the moon from her apt.

Cortez: I'm confused by things sorted alphabetically, what does that even mean?
Our Founding Fathers provided the answer:

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Forum List

Back