Ocasio-Cortez: People Too Concerned With Being ‘Factually’ Accurate, Fact Checker Smacks Her

She needs to snap out of that. She has been listening to Drumpfs lies for way to long if she believes that. :rolleyes:

LOL so her stupidity is Trump's fault too? Another epic fail post and lost debate by Assfaceias. At least Assfaceias like AOC is consistently stupid.
Shes way smarter than Drumpf so Drumpf had nothing to do with it. Dont be all sore and bring your resentment from losing on the other thread over to this one. :laugh:

She sounds like a 13 year old little girl from the Valley. Maybe 12. 13 may be too mature for her. Let the people that support her pay a 70% income tax.

And Trump sounds like a 5th grader from the local playground.
He tweets like a teenage girl with PMS.
But that didn't stop a lot of stupid people from voting for him.

Post-fact America. It's all about emotion and tribes now.

Enjoy!
If 70% top tax rate was good enough for JFK, it's good enough for me. After 35 to 50 years of GOP giveaway to the rich, it's time for some give away to the nonrich for a change. CEO pay is totally out of control with out of touch company policy the usual effect. High top tax rate for them is a grand idea and the only way to control CEO pay.and why are we the only modern country without a living wage Health Care daycare paid parental leav cheap college and training, ID card to end illegal immigration, good vacations and infrastructure? Because we don't tax the rich enough! Without total BS character assassination propaganda the GOP would have no chance, super dupers.

If you're going to bring back the 70% rate, bring back all the loopholes Reagan closed too.
Hilarious GOP idiocy...

Why is that? Don't want the loopholes JFK had?
There have never been more loopholes for the rich than right now. For 50 years now we have had the GOP cutting taxes on the rich and services for everyone else. We are now the last among modern rich countriesand have a flat tax system if you count all taxes, with the rich getting all the new wealth and screwing the hell out of everyone else. Great job. You have no idea what you're talking about, just parroting GOP garbage.

Yeah, I'll take a successful, multi billionaire, CEO/businessman any day. You're right A LOT of people voted for hm. That's why he's thankfully PRESIDENT.

She needs to snap out of that. She has been listening to Drumpfs lies for way to long if she believes that. :rolleyes:

LOL so her stupidity is Trump's fault too? Another epic fail post and lost debate by Assfaceias. At least Assfaceias like AOC is consistently stupid.
Not stupid, brainwashed functional moron. Funny how her ideas work in every other modern country, brainwashed functional moron. After 35 years, or 50 years of GOP giveaway to the rich, we have the worst upward mobility and inequality in the modern world, with the worst benefits of any country despite being the richest country in the world. Great job scumbag GOP and silly dupes like you.

Nothing to do with my post. Wake up.
Sorry about reality, has everything to do with your brainwashed posts...

Yeah, I'll take a successful, multi billionaire, CEO/businessman any day. You're right A LOT of people voted for hm. That's why he's thankfully PRESIDENT.
The only thing he has succeeded at is reality TV, selling his name for branding, and parroting garbage GOP propaganda to get your brainwashed vote.

There you have it, ladies and gents, the Democrats are admitting (in a roundabout way) that they are pathological liars who care more about emotions than facts. Pure psychopaths.

And shouldn't a piece of trash, the dregs of the female gender, Occasional-Kotex, be in a whorehouse somewhere picking scabs off her fellow $20 hookers? Preferably in whatever Central American shithole from which this whore vomited?
WHAT LIES? YOU SORTA SKIP OVER THAT JUST LIKE YOUR PROPAGANDA...

Why don't you get off my ass, you loathsome, short-bus-stupid, human cancer-colonoscopy? I realize you're masochistically turned on by my verbal abuse against you but unfortunately I'm repelled by stalkers. Go bother someone who's actually interested in your American-hating, elitist, puffed up liberal anti-social violence disorder. But thank you anyway for proving you ARE a typical Down-Syndrome fan of Occasional-Kotex. You horse's ass. You exercise in elitist malice against everything American, why can't you climb down from your self-righteous crucifix already?

She sounds like a 13 year old little girl from the Valley. Maybe 12. 13 may be too mature for her. Let the people that support her pay a 70% income tax.
Actually, only for those who make more than 10 million dollars a year, and only on money over and above the 10 million. Which isn't anyone on here, they are called the ridiculously bloated rich and CEOs, a GOP disgrace.

Which wouldn't get her anywhere near enough to fund what she wants.
Funny it works in every other modern country, dumbass. Your adoration and sympathy for the bloated brainwashing GOP rich is touching, brainwashed functional moron. We are number 24 in happiness. Pathetic.

Show us the numbers. Show us how you're going to get additional multiples of trillions every year by taxing income over 10 million at 70%. Show you understand numbers and I won't have to call you back math Barbie.

Then show how you're going to avoid the wealthy simply making all that income disappear.

I'll help you start. There are about a million households in the top 1%, and the average income for them is about a million. Now, if you taxed all their income at 100%, you'd get a trillion (and of course you could only do it once, after which it vanishes). So, is your math better than a certain Senator's? Can you get the multiple tons you'd need from taxiing income above 10 million at 70%?

If not, you're not really even functioning.

Not stupid, brainwashed functional moron. Funny how her ideas work in every other modern country, brainwashed functional moron. After 35 years, or 50 years of GOP giveaway to the rich, we have the worst upward mobility and inequality in the modern world, with the worst benefits of any country despite being the richest country in the world. Great job scumbag GOP and silly dupes like you.

My benefits are great. Sorry yours suck. Sorry about your damn luck
My benefits are fine and I'm happily retired, but I care about other citizens and what the country is becoming with the scumbag GOP and silly dupes like you running the tax rates and policy the last 35 or 50 years.always amazes me that because conservatives can't see past their noses, they think liberals are the same. Sorry we have journalists law enforcement and 90% of the world on our side. You have garbage propaganda and misinformation on planet Rupert Murdoch, dumbass.

Actually, only for those who make more than 10 million dollars a year, and only on money over and above the 10 million. Which isn't anyone on here, they are called the ridiculously bloated rich and CEOs, a GOP disgrace.

Which wouldn't get her anywhere near enough to fund what she wants.
Funny it works in every other modern country, dumbass. Your adoration and sympathy for the bloated brainwashing GOP rich is touching, brainwashed functional moron. We are number 24 in happiness. Pathetic.

Show us the numbers. Show us how you're going to get additional multiples of trillions every year by taxing income over 10 million at 70%. Show you understand numbers and I won't have to call you back math Barbie.

Then show how you're going to avoid the wealthy simply making all that income disappear.

I'll help you start. There are about a million households in the top 1%, and the average income for them is about a million. Now, if you taxed all their income at 100%, you'd get a trillion (and of course you could only do it once, after which it vanishes). So, is your math better than a certain Senator's? Can you get the multiple tons you'd need from taxiing income above 10 million at 70%?

If not, you're not really even functioning.
That's the 70% rate, dumbass. I expect they will want 60% on some 50% on some 40% on some...of course it will take time for us to catch up to the rest of the modern world, after 35 years of the GOP screwing us up for their giveaway to the rich...

There you have it, ladies and gents, the Democrats are admitting (in a roundabout way) that they are pathological liars who care more about emotions than facts. Pure psychopaths.

And shouldn't a piece of trash, the dregs of the female gender, Occasional-Kotex, be in a whorehouse somewhere picking scabs off her fellow $20 hookers? Preferably in whatever Central American shithole from which this whore vomited?

Why don't you get off my ass, you loathsome, short-bus-stupid, human cancer-colonoscopy? I realize you're masochistically turned on by my verbal abuse against you but unfortunately I'm repelled by stalkers. Go bother someone who's actually interested in your American-hating, elitist, puffed up liberal anti-social violence disorder. But thank you anyway for proving you ARE a typical Down-Syndrome fan of Occasional-Kotex. You horse's ass. You exercise in elitist malice against everything American, why can't you climb down from your self-righteous crucifix already?
Hilarious, hater dupe.

Go nuts if that helps, super duper hater. You still haven't giving us any lies from ocasio, d****** d**e.

You'd get on your knees and beg to kiss her feet, and she'd spit on you and laugh.

That snatch is the land of a thousand dances, chimp. I've bedded many senioritas....have you ever been with a woman? No? so STFU.

Forum List

Back