O'Donnell questions separation of church, state

Here's my bio. and more fodder for you to hurl lame ass insults with.

I quit school at 15 never attended high school, I was incarerated in the Texas Dept. of Corrections at 18 for assault w/intent it's also where I aquired a GED, upon my release at the age of 20 after having served three of a five year sentence I attended Sam Houston University courtesy of Red Adair. I worked for Red until he retired and sold out to Boots n Coots. I stayed with them until I retired after twenty years of faithful employment. I'm now employed at an engineering firm of which I am paid extremely well. I co-own two businesses and I have amassed several thousand acres of land, some of which I raise cattle on and some I sold five years ago for 1.7 mil. to a housing developer. And on my worst day I could outsmart the likes of you.

You're full of shit. You did time off and on and now you probably shovel horseshit to pay for the electric bill in the trailer given to you for shelter. The proof you are lying is you wont let anyone verify your place of employment and income.

Im self employed with my own biz in residential construction and im constantly weeding out fuckwads like you.

Why the fuck would ANYONE let anybody else "verify" private information off of some internet message board conversation?

In any event, logically (and curvelight is unfamiliar with actual logic), it is invalid to claim that proof is somehow derived by the unwillingness to provide private information.

Like I said, you're full of shit.

then state up podunk boy

I quit school at 15 never attended high school, I was incarerated in the Texas Dept. of Corrections at 18 for assault w/intent it's also where I aquired a GED, upon my release at the age of 20 after having served three of a five year sentence I attended Sam Houston University courtesy of Red Adair. I worked for Red until he retired and sold out to Boots n Coots. I stayed with them until I retired after twenty years of faithful employment. I'm now employed at an engineering firm of which I am paid extremely well. I co-own two businesses and I have amassed several thousand acres of land, some of which I raise cattle on and some I sold five years ago for 1.7 mil. to a housing developer. And on my worst day I could outsmart the likes of you.

You're full of shit. You did time off and on and now you probably shovel horseshit to pay for the electric bill in the trailer given to you for shelter. The proof you are lying is you wont let anyone verify your place of employment and income.

Im self employed with my own biz in residential construction and im constantly weeding out fuckwads like you.

No idiot I served time once for assault w/intent. Afterwards I worked for Red Adair in the well control business then later for Boots Hansen at Boots n Coots. Now I work for an engineering/construction firm and as I stated I also have investments in two businesses.

As for as shoveling horseshit? I've done that and still do on occasion but that's the price you pay for owning horses. Unless you're the type that would let your horses stand in fecal matter while stalled up, you've shovel horseshit too. Sad thing is I've never got paid for the shoveling I've done.

I haven't seen you offer up verification of your income or place of employment, so why should I?

you come without a weapon and you'll go home crying like you did in jail. I'll show your cow chip tossing jailbird ass what a martial artist does with unskilled loudmouths.:lol:

I've never used a weapon against another human being in my life.

You wouldn't know a martial artist if Jet Li kicked you in your ass.

bring it Texasfudgepacker I'm right next door in Louisiana. I'm on record officiall telling you as I'm required by law to do that I have a black belt. I boxed in hs and wrestled in college if you meat head enough to come there are plenty gym's nearby that love comedy tough guy.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

It's easy to sort out the bullshitters from the real McCoys. And you? Are definately not the real McCoy. Keep telling yourself how smart you are and how badass you are and maybe someday you'll actually believe it.

No idiot I served time once for assault w/intent. Afterwards I worked for Red Adair in the well control business then later for Boots Hansen at Boots n Coots. Now I work for an engineering/construction firm and as I stated I also have investments in two businesses.

As for as shoveling horseshit? I've done that and still do on occasion but that's the price you pay for owning horses. Unless you're the type that would let your horses stand in fecal matter while stalled up, you've shovel horseshit too. Sad thing is I've never got paid for the shoveling I've done.

I haven't seen you offer up verification of your income or place of employment, so why should I?

You volunteered your bio so you should be prepared to back it up. Like I said, you're full of shit.

HAHAHA!!! I'm a 10 foot tall wonder woman who can lift cars like they are pillows and I'll kick the shit outta all you so-called sniveling macho men. You better pack a lunch.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
my bad Texasjailbird assualt

No, not assualt you stupid fuck, assault, more precisely assault w/intent.

You shouldn't highlight the w/intent part too much because it only points out something else you failed at.

Why? I have nothing to hide and I definitely had intent. I failed because someone stopped before I could finish what I started. Which was a good thing because I would have been facing 20 years instead of five.

Why the fuck would ANYONE let anybody else "verify" private information off of some internet message board conversation?

In any event, logically (and curvelight is unfamiliar with actual logic), it is invalid to claim that proof is somehow derived by the unwillingness to provide private information.

As I've said, the opinion of a scumbag like you is of no value.

And, by the way, nothing I had just posted serves as support for your typically retarded "conclusion." You are completely unfamiliar with logic. What a fucking jerk off you always are.
eck24.gif
:lol:

As I've said, the opinion of a scumbag like you is of no value.

And, by the way, nothing I had just posted serves as support for your typically retarded "conclusion." You are completely unfamiliar with logic. What a fucking jerk off you always are.
eck24.gif
:lol:

Rotfl....you're the dumbass that tried to compare a non-flying 2 seater jet to a 757 crash. And you want to try and preach about logic Snitch Bitch? Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

You volunteered your bio so you should be prepared to back it up. Like I said, you're full of shit.

I'll back it up. Come down to Bonney, Texas any given weekend and I'll give you the grand tour of my businesses, my employment and my homestead. You can stay the weekend in the guest cottage and have free reign over all the facilites. pool, hot tub, tennis court etc...if you're a hunter then you should come down and hunt wild boar, dove, or you could wait a few weeks until deer season and/or duck season opens. If you like to fish I have three lakes stocked with crappie and Florida bass, just watch out for gators, or if you prefer you could fish for catfish in the Brazos river which borders my land on the west. I'm not into catfish so I don't know well how fishing for them would actually be.

And while your here I'll introduce you to the best Texas BBQ in the state and I'll even reimburse you your traveling expenses. Oh and you're welcome to bring a friend along.

Just out of curiosity Lonestar No Logic, what was your major at Sam Houston Institute of Technology?

Dingleberry picking?

For real.......got a link to the college so we can see what it's all about? All Google has is jokes about the place (at least for the first 3 pages).

I'll back it up. Come down to Bonney, Texas any given weekend and I'll give you the grand tour of my businesses, my employment and my homestead. You can stay the weekend in the guest cottage and have free reign over all the facilites. pool, hot tub, tennis court etc...if you're a hunter then you should come down and hunt wild boar, dove, or you could wait a few weeks until deer season and/or duck season opens. If you like to fish I have three lakes stocked with crappie and Florida bass, just watch out for gators, or if you prefer you could fish for catfish in the Brazos river which borders my land on the west. I'm not into catfish so I don't know well how fishing for them would actually be.

And while your here I'll introduce you to the best Texas BBQ in the state and I'll even reimburse you your traveling expenses. Oh and you're welcome to bring a friend along.

Hey........myself and my roommate could use a vacation (she's a Texan).

Wanna extend the invite over to here? I'm in Amarillo and could make the drive in a day.

Full run of the facilities? Get to see what you actually do?

Hmm.......might be enough to change my opinion of you. Wanna put up a veteran for the weekend? Veteran's Day is coming.........

In his defense it's a real college, when I worked in Houston we ragged our finance manager for going to SHIT U.
And I comment Texas chickenshit for turning his life around and becoming rich. Odd that he's still so conservatard though. I'm sure some folks at boots (the worlds best at putting out oil fires) gave him more than a hand up.

Texaschickenshit what's you degree from SHIT (SAM HOUSTON INSTITUTE OF TECH) IN?

I have no idea what or where "SAM HOUSTON INSTITUTE OF TECH" is.

I attended Sam Houston University. And I didn't tell you what degree I earned?

Just out of curiosity Lonestar No Logic, what was your major at Sam Houston Institute of Technology?

Dingleberry picking?

For real.......got a link to the college so we can see what it's all about? All Google has is jokes about the place (at least for the first 3 pages).

I was prepared to give you an sincere answer, but then I read the second line. It's Sam Houston University not Sam Houston Institute of Technology as dickweed stated.

Damn is google too hard for you?

Here let me help you.

Forum List

Back