🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Of Trump or Obama WHO has created more jobs???

Trump has been in "office" for 30 months, so compare how many jobs have been created in the first 30 months in office between these 2 presidents???

Its time to review one's cultist mentality with a strong dose of reality......

Statistics lie and liars use statistics. The quality of jobs created under Trump made your dear leader look as clueless as he was. The vast majority of jobs your mulatto messiah created were low paying, part time, service jobs.

47% of the jobs created under Obama were HIGH-PAYING ones....

The typical middle class income in the U.S. is just over $56,000 a year. Economist Joseph Brusuelas of RSM, an accounting and audit firm, has taken a close look at jobs added in the Obama economy. He defines "high wage" as a job that has a median salary of $58,000 or more a year (so just above the median income).

Yes, there are a lot of assumptions that go into a calculation like this. For example, earning $58,000 in Cleveland takes you a lot further than earning the same amount in New York or San Francisco. But it's a reasonable assessment of how good the jobs are are under the Obama economy.

How good were the 10.9 million jobs under Obama?

Brusuelas found that 47% of the jobs created since January 2010 (he argues that's when you start to see the effects of Obama's policies) have been in the high-wage category.

The job creation numbers are basically a tie, but Trump is improving the pay increases.
Trump vs. Obama on jobs

Once again what did Obama do to create jobs?

God damn all he did was hold us back.

Agreed, Obama did nothing for job creation, but the economy chugged along despite him. He over-regulated, stopped all pipelines, and his policy was "those manufacturing jobs are not coming back"

Around the time Obama became president the country was losing jobs at the rate of 750,000 a month and unemployment went up to 10%.
When he left office unemployment was down to nearly 4 1/2%.
And the deficit was failing every year. And he did all that even with Republicans saying they would oppose him even if it hurt the country.
We know Republicans hate Obama because he’s black. It would make more sense if you’re kind just came out and said....but....but....but....he’s black.

Trump has been in "office" for 30 months, so compare how many jobs have been created in the first 30 months in office between these 2 presidents???

Obama created a lot of blow jobs. He helped The Geigh to spread ensuring that Liberals Birth Rates Dropped.

The job creation numbers are basically a tie, but Trump is improving the pay increases.
Trump vs. Obama on jobs

Agreed, Obama did nothing for job creation, but the economy chugged along despite him. He over-regulated, stopped all pipelines, and his policy was "those manufacturing jobs are not coming back"

Around the time Obama became president the country was losing jobs at the rate of 750,000 a month and unemployment went up to 10%.
And the deficit was failing every year. And he did all that even with Republicans saying they would oppose him even if it hurt the country.
We know Republicans hate Obama because he’s black. It would make more sense if you’re kind just came out and said....but....but....but....he’s black.

Yes... you are partially right. Unemployment was down...
IN SPITE of Obama's truly anti-business statements and policies.
Please refute the following and explain how THESE statements and policies HELPED the economy?
For example.. one immediate direct act a president can do is sign more Federal land leases. Common sense would say if they
USA offers more land for oil/gas exploration, that increases the supply.
What did Obama do? Fewer leases.
What did Obama do? Encouraged foreign energy DEPENDENCE.. he said "I prefer higher gas prices"!!!
Obama_anti-Bus.png

Trump vs. Obama on jobs

And he did all that even with Republicans saying they would oppose him even if it hurt the country.

When did Republicans say that? Link?

Pretty much everything they stopped him from doing (Cap & Trade) would have made things worse.

Trump vs. Obama on jobs

During Obama's 96 months in office, he sported a median 7.7 unemployment rate - the highest of any administration since WW2.
But, but, but...you're a damn fool.

government doesnt create jobs,,,they only kill them,,,

Good point.

Not a good point at all.. certainly government creates jobs. Trump has created jobs (for AMERICANS) by getting rid of illegal aliens, cutting the corporate tax (a lot), reducing business regulation (a lot), getting Chinese products out of our stores by setting tariffs, and reducing immigrant remittances$$ by reducing immigration.[/QUOTE]

I think we are splitting hairs here. Government doesn't create jobs except government jobs. Government CAN create an atmosphere where the private sector can flourish and be in position to create jobs. You stated very well how that can be done.

government doesnt create jobs,,,they only kill them,,,

Good point.

Not a good point at all.. certainly government creates jobs. Trump has created jobs (for AMERICANS) by getting rid of illegal aliens, cutting the corporate tax (a lot), reducing business regulation (a lot), getting Chinese products out of our stores by setting tariffs, and reducing immigrant remittances$$ by reducing immigration.

I think we are splitting hairs here. Government doesn't create jobs except government jobs. Government CAN create an atmosphere where the private sector can flourish and be in position to create jobs. You stated very well how that can be done.[/QUOTE]

You are 100% correct regarding "create an atmosphere".
So instead of creating a squashing atmosphere as Obama did (See my list of Obama's statements and policies), Trump has been
encouraging a flourishing atmosphere.

As I've pointed out Obama thwarted the one direct place to improve energy independence signing Federal oil/gas leases. He discouraged it.
During the last three fiscal years totally under Bush, there were 9,661 "new leases" granted for federal lands. For the three most recent fiscal years (which includes a few months of Bush's administration), there were 5,568 such new leases. This works out to a 42.4% decrease.
Take the same comparable periods for drilling permits on federal lands. There were 20,479 for the last three years under Bush, then 12,821 for the most recent three including much of Obama's first term. This is a 37.4% decrease.
Fact check: Oil and natural gas production under Obama - CNNPolitics

The one direct impact on energy independence a President has and OBAMA decreased it!

You have created your own myth that Obama had nothing to do with the recovery from the Great Bush Recession of 2008 but TrumpO had everything to do with the rebound from the 2016 six and half year economic expansion that Obama presided over.

Be consistent. By your method TrumpO had nothing to do with what happened in 2017 and thereafter.
1. What you call creating a myth, is what was taught to me by economics professors in 4 colleges of the City University of New York, during and after the severe recession of 1974, when the NY Daily News headline was >> "Unemployment Highest Since 1939". It is also what I myself taught to economics students in those same colleges, as did my economics department fellow teachers. All that is good enough for me. Whatever your source is for your argument (if you even have one), I couldn't care less.

The idea that Obama brought the economy back up in 2009-2016 is ridiculous, and is nothing more than a common leftist talking point (many of which are laughably false), One thing I've noticed about today's left is that, absurdity hardly matters any more, with liberals (such as the 2020 election Democrat candidates) more preoccupied with notions what they can sell to gullible and lesser informed voters, than what is true or correct. The new rule seems to be if you can get away with it, do it. Who can ever forget Harry Reid's smiling, false words about Mitt Romney >> "It worked, didn't it ?"

2. I am not being inconsistent in any way. Trump's presidency and Obama's are not the same, so there is nothing to be "consistent" with. Obama took over after a very severe recession, from which the economy naturally sprung back over 6-7 years.

Trump took over when the economy still had a positive GDP growth rate, but was in a mild mode of a recession (some economists would call it) as GDP was still positive, but the 2016 quarterly rates were "receding" (2.3 down to 1.2).

Last edited:
And for the 201th time that is about as stupid a theory as theories

You don’t get away with floating a stupid idea out there and declare yourself a genius and a winner for dreaming it up. Sorry!
I'll be the one who is "Sorry" that you are uninformed, and perhaps should have had more or better education. In the end though, not my problem.

Because it kills conservatives to give Liberals credit for success. That's why they gave Reagan credit for Clinton's economy.
I'm objective enough to say that Reagan screwed up huge by giving 3 million illegal aliens amnesty.

I'm objective enough to say that Reagan didn't cause the fall of the Soviet Union, but just happened to be there at the time.

I'm objective enough to say that Obama didn't cause the rebound of the 2009-2015 economy, but just happened to be there at the time.

But then I'm not a Democrat propaganda machine.

if the "community organizer' had any background in business economics, rather than being a total airhead about it, he would not have allowed his economic legacy to disintegrate, with continuously receding GDPs in his all-important, defining last year in office, when his GDPs sunk and sunk, down to a paltry 1.2%.

obama-economy-sinking-ship-political-cartoon.jpg

Rightwing logic:

If Obama created jobs, he didn't really.
If Trump created fewer jobs than Obama, he actually created more.

No wonder communication is so difficult.

So instead of creating a squashing atmosphere as Obama did (See my list of Obama's statements and policies), Trump has been

As I've pointed out Obama thwarted the one direct place to improve energy independence signing Federal oil/gas leases. He discouraged it.
During the last three fiscal years totally under Bush, there were 9,661 "new leases" granted for federal lands. For the three most recent fiscal years (which includes a few months of Bush's administration), there were 5,568 such new leases. This works out to a 42.4% decrease.
Take the same comparable periods for drilling permits on federal lands. There were 20,479 for the last three years under Bush, then 12,821 for the most recent three including much of Obama's first term. This is a 37.4% decrease.

The one direct impact on energy independence a President has and OBAMA decreased it!
Trump made America the #1 energy producer in the world. A huge fact not talked about often enough, with impacts not only on economics, but on national security as well.

Rightwing logic:

Left wing logic:

When job creation occurred automatically, give Obama the credit.

When Trump created jobs from policy changes, diminish it any way you can.

Obama inherited a recession darlin, losing 750000 jobs a month
Obama created more jobs in his last a 2 years than the con did in his first 2

Trump made America the #1 energy producer in the world. A huge fact not talked about often enough, with impacts not only on economics, but on national security as well.
Trump invented cracking? Wow
Still have the WWII wife cheaters pic up there I see
Be afraid, be very afraid.
I hear the Chinese have plans to attack across our border

Rightwing logic:

Left wing logic:

Do you look at actual job data?
I think Obama his last 2 years 4.4 mm
The con first 2 4.0 mm?

Rightwing logic:

Left wing logic:

No, your zero college blinders

Forum List

Back