🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Of Trump or Obama WHO has created more jobs???

protectionist, post: 22949383
You were refuted before you even posted.

See. We now know you are a liar. Yo can’t refute what is actually posted so you surely cannot refute anything before it is posted.

If you think you can you are lying,

protectionist, post: 22949109,
Trump DOES get credit for rescuing us from Obama's lousy decline of GDP from 2.3 to 1.2 in 2016.

You must really be impressed at the way Obama rescued us from this REPUBLICAN mess.

View attachment 275031

TrumpO had it pretty damn easy is what you are telling me.

Thank you President Obama.

Fucking liar it was her and republican governors

download.jpeg

bear513, post: 22949400
No youre the fucking idiot Obama care slowed the recovery down as it made its way to the supreme Court..

You said it was a job killer. We have record low unemployment and it is still in effect.

TrumoO was supposed to replace it so we could have more jobs m. He didn’t kill it. We still have jobs.

Of course Job creation has slowed under TrumpO compared to Obama’s final 30 months. So maybe trying to kill Obamacare has essentially slowed job growth.

Perhaps you should take all the data into consideration.

Yep. It was Obama. He was inaugurated at the end of January and passed his first major stimulus package in February six months later the rescue from the worst recession since the Great Depression had already begun.

TrumpO didn’t pass a major economic package until December 2017 and about six months after that we got TrumpO’s one time highest quarter GDP at 4.2%.

Now who will save us from TrumpO’s short/llived 4.2 qtr now that he’s dropped us back into the 2.0 range?
Six months after Obama took over the economy began to rebound, and it kept rebounding until 2015, but it wasn't Obama that caused that. Read my posts.

And if anybody has dropped our economic progress, it's Democrat lunatics, with their crazy coup attempt, masquerading as a Russian collusion investigation. All Democrats have been doing since Trump took over, is investigate this and that. They haven't helped one bit to improve the economy, and have done much to hurt it (ex. sanctuary cities, oppose the wall, oppose the corporate tax cut, oppose business deregulation, oppose tariffs, etc) They even opposed Trump's plan to require Big Pharma companies to reveal their prices in TV ads -shot down by an Obama appointed judge.

bear513, post: 22949400
No youre the fucking idiot Obama care slowed the recovery down as it made its way to the supreme Court..

You said it was a job killer. We have record low unemployment and it is still in effect.

TrumoO was supposed to replace it so we could have more jobs m. He didn’t kill it. We still have jobs.

Of course Job creation has slowed under TrumpO compared to Obama’s final 30 months. So maybe trying to kill Obamacare has essentially slowed job growth.

Perhaps you should take all the data into consideration.

It was a Fucking job killer at the time Mrs. 1984 .

bear513, post: 22949438
It was a Fucking job killer at the time Mrs. 1984 .

So it’s not a job killer anymore in your head.

What I’m seeing is it was a job killer under a black president and not a job killer under a white president even though the white president is actually producing fewer jobs per month than the black president.

protectionist, post: 22949432
Six months after Obama took over the economy began to rebound, and it kept rebounding until 2015, but it wasn't Obama that caused that.

The economy did rebound. You have that fact right. And Obama was President the entire time. That is as far a reality will take us.

Your fantasies as to what wouid have happened under some preferred political reality are quite useless in the broader scheme of things.

TrumpO is failing to outpace Obama on Job creation per month. And has not surpassed Obama’s 2.9 GDP set in 2015.

I understand your need to create an alternative reality for discussion but I am not falling for it.

Trump has been in "office" for 30 months, so compare how many jobs have been created in the first 30 months in office between these 2 presidents???

Its time to review one's cultist mentality with a strong dose of reality......

Statistics lie and liars use statistics. The quality of jobs created under Trump made your dear leader look as clueless as he was. The vast majority of jobs your mulatto messiah created were low paying, part time, service jobs.

The economy did rebound. You have that fact right. And Obama was President the entire time. That is as far a reality will take us.

Your fantasies as to what wouid have happened under some preferred political reality are quite useless in the broader scheme of things.

TrumpO is failing to outpace Obama on Job creation per month. And has not surpassed Obama’s 2.9 GDP set in 2015.

I understand your need to create an alternative reality for discussion but I am not falling for it.
I have created nothing and you know it. All economies rebound after recessions, no matter who is president. Perhaps you are who is creating.

[Q

Statistics lie and liars use statistics. The quality of jobs created under Trump made your dear leader look as clueless as he was. The vast majority of jobs your mulatto messiah created were low paying, part time, service jobs.
And many of those were scooped up by illegal aliens, allowed to stay here by means of Obama's catch & release scam, all the while counting them as deportations, as long as their meaningless summonses to appear in court were issued.

Trump has been in "office" for 30 months, so compare how many jobs have been created in the first 30 months in office between these 2 presidents???

Neither....presidents do not create jobs, the private sector does.

quit giving the govermetn credit for what we the people do
Liar, the government creates an environment where jobs can flourish or wither. Obastard withered. Then, once business can see the cuffs are off like they did in November 2016, jobs are created.
What was Obama's unemployment rate when he left office compared to what it is today? Is there a huge difference or is it just a couple of points?

It's not even a couple of points.

It's ONE percentage point lower than where it was when Obama left office.

Meanwhile Obama decreased the unemployment rate by over 5%.

When trump does that I'll be impressed.

It's not even a couple of points. It's ONE percentage point lower than where it was when Obama left office.

Meanwhile Obama decreased the unemployment rate by over 5%. When trump does that I'll be impressed.
Obama did nothing of the kind. For the 200th time in this forum, 2009-2015 were not Obama's credit, they were normal rebound years. Ho hum. Yawn***

And no, I haven't noticed that a lot of the lock her up people are going to jail. They have not. Lock her up!

protectionist, post: 22949575
I have created nothing and you know it. All economies rebound after recessions, no matter who is president. Perhaps you are who is creating.

You have created your own myth that Obama had nothing to do with the recovery from the Great Bush Recession of 2008 but TrumpO had everything to do with the rebound from the 2016 six and half year economic expansion that Obama presided over.

Be consistent. By your method TrumpO had nothing to do with what happened in 2017 and thereafter.

protectionist, post: 22949623
For the 200th time in this forum, 2009-2015 were not Obama's credit, they were normal rebound years.

And for the 201th time that is about as stupid a theory as theories

You don’t get away with floating a stupid idea out there and declare yourself a genius and a winner for dreaming it up. Sorry!

Sane people look at this chart and see that Obama reduced black unemployment 1 point per year for 7 years before Trump took office. It shows a downward trend that started during Obama and continued during Trump. Trump is taking credit for reducing black unemployment himself and that is something this chart shows did not happen.
That's exactly the OPPOSITE OF THE TRUTH. Obama did noting but sit by idly, while the economy and unemployment sprung back to normal on their own. Trump DOES get credit for rescuing us from Obama's lousy decline of GDP from 2.3 to 1.2 in 2016. And also in Obama's last year (2016) unemployment ROSE in 5 different months (March, April, June, August, and September)

2016 4.9 4.9 5.0 5.0 4.8 4.9 4.8 4.9 5.0 4.9 4.7 4.7
2017 4.7 4.7 4.4 4.4 4.4 4.3 4.3 4.4 4.2 4.1 4.2 4.1
2018 4.1 4.1 4.0 3.9 3.8 4.0 3.9 3.8 3.7 3.8 3.7 3.9
2019 4.0 3.8 3.8 3.6 3.6 3.7 3.7

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data
Trump is the only president on record to not have GDP higher than 3.5% during any quarter of his presidency.

protectionist, post: 22949045
Just because Obama was around at the time, doesn't mean he gets credit. He do anything. Obama was a community organizer know nothing. He had no background in business economics. That's why Trump has been so successful.

Why is TrumpO successful and Obama is not. The referenced chart shows absolutely no change in the rate of decline in black unemployment after TrumpO was inaugurated.

If Obama was doing nothing so must TrumoO be doing nothing.
Because it kills conservatives to give Liberals credit for success. That's why they gave Reagan credit for Clinton's economy.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Liar.

From the beginning of the recovery starting in 2010, there were fewer part time jobs when he left office in 2017.

12/09: 27,479,000
01/17: 27,385,000

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

Forum List

Back