🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Officer In Missouri Shot, Killed Man Who Pulled Gun

PGreen

Nov 24, 2014
According to a statement from St. Louis County police spokesman Sgt. Brian Schellman, a Berkeley police officer was conducting a routine business check at a gas station around 11:15 p.m. Tuesday when he saw two men and approached them.

One of the men pulled a handgun and pointed it at the officer, Schellman said. The officer fired several shots, striking and fatally wounding the man.

The dead man’s identity was not immediately released, although the St. Louis Post Dispatch reported that a woman at the scene identified him as her son, 18-year-old Antonio Martin.

Police Officer in Missouri shot killed man who pulled gun - The Washington Post

Another peaceful black teen who will never know the joys of life as a neurosurgeon because he was gunned down in his prime by a racist white cop. What si the world coming to?

Some families won't be with their loved ones this year but it's fine, they're Black and don't matter... Right?

Another peaceful black teen who will never know the joys of life as a neurosurgeon because he was gunned down in his prime by a racist white cop. What si the world coming to?
I'm sure we'll find out that he was an angelic child and was off to college.
Could be, the one in Cleveland was. He was only 12. The cop was corrupt.
Stay tuned. We'll find out what a wonderful child he was and that the cop was out to kill blacks. It's inevitable.

Sure, maybe we'll find out the truth but I doubt it. The thin blue line could be successful once again, it's stealthy..

I have a question, don't cops know how to arrest people anymore? Is it a rule now that they shoot them dead instead of taking them in?

Forum List

Back