[OFFICIAL] Final Post Debate Poll/ Monday 10-22-12

Who won tonights debate?

• Obama Won!!

Votes: 35 35.7%
  • Romney Won!!

Votes: 50 51.0%
  • Too close to call, I'm going with a draw!!

Votes: 13 13.3%

• Total voters
Don't blame your lack of comprehension on me. You know he was just acting moderate because the real actual republican agenda is a loser.

Dude... the guy had an 87% Democrat legislature in Massachusetts and he managed to get along just fine. Get real. :rolleyes:
If anybody is a hopeless partisan, it's Obama, as proved by his complete inability to get any bipartisan solutions out of Congress.

What he may or may not be is pointless, congress is in the grips of the most rabidly right wing dick heads we have ever seen and I can tell you right now that he does not have the balls to stand up to them. If he actually ran on what will land on his desk that he will be easily bullied into signing or what the chickenhawks will talk him into he would be sunk.

Obama made his bed in his first month in office when he turned his stimulus initiative over to Nancy "we won" Pelosi and signed it without a single Republican vote from the House. It was HIS job to set the tone. HE was the guy who campaigned on just that very thing, and yet when it was time to actually put his effort where his big, fat mouth is... he chose to be a partisan asshole instead. The gridlock in Washington is nobody's fault but Barack Obama's. He's got no leadership skills, and that's what it takes to make Washington run. Romney, on the other hand, DOES offer a proven track record of leadership, both inside and outside government.

All this talk of bayonets. Technically, "we" have more of them. You know, with a much larger Army and Marine Corps these days...more bayonets, not less. I wonder if either candidate knows which color makes the green grass grow. It's a bayonet thing.

I'll admit that Obama did pretty good on the issue of the middle east. I did like Romney's plan on Syria...I hate to say it, but Russia is likely going to go cold war on us over the next 4-8 years and we better get on the ball again.

This time it's going to be the combined strength of china and russia. Like it or hate it this is the way the world works. Both are building up their military power and naturally challenging us.

Last edited:
The USSR had about 2/3rds of our economic power at their height. China alone by 2015 will have our PPP. There's going to be two super powers by the mid part of this decade. China also has what we had in industrial strength in wwII.

Last edited:
Th fact that currently 53% of posters and about 5% of experts think Romney won the debate tells us a lot about the make-up of this board.

It also tells us that a good slice of the populaton will will always, always believe their guy won, no matter what.

I seem to remember 20% of posters thought Obama won the first debate when he obviously lost, and a bit the same here. A clear win for Obama, and all the experts and polls seem to be saying the same.

People need to understand all Romney had to do was not lose his cool and be calm......Obama as normal showed himself a arrogant child who knows jack shit about the world.

Then why do the polls say Obama won?

Obama's base watch cnn, abc, etc. They also pay much more attention to these online polls.

Whoever wins this election will likely be presiding a America within a world of a combined China, russia that will be a serious threat. Very serious. More so than the USSR

You think your cat wouldn't kill you if you turned into a 2 inch tall man??? Or wouldn't fight you if you turned into a man of equal size?

Look at human history.

People need to understand all Romney had to do was not lose his cool and be calm......Obama as normal showed himself a arrogant child who knows jack shit about the world.

Obama's base watch cnn, abc, etc. They also pay much more attention to these online polls.

Right...it's a conspiracy.

Isn't it weird how when polls said Romeny won the first debate you were wild with excitement - but when polls said Obama won the next two debates, you don't believe them.

Could you be any more transparent in your bias, do you think?

Isn't it weird how when polls said Romeny won the first debate you were wild with excitement - but when polls said Obama won the next two debates, you don't believe them.

That's because even the leftist base agreed. Romney blown Obama to the moon. :eusa_shhh:

Whoever wins this election will likely be presiding a America within a world of a combined China, russia that will be a serious threat. Very serious. More so than the USSR

You think your cat wouldn't kill you if you turned into a 2 inch tall man??? Or wouldn't fight you if you turned into a man of equal size?

Look at human history.

And this time with facts -

The US currently spends 4 times more than China on the military.

The US currently spends more than double what China and Russia spend combined.

In fact, 41% of all military spending in the world is from the US, meaning the US spends more than the next 15 countries combined - most of whom are you allies.

That's because even the leftist base agreed. Romney blown Obama to the moon. :eusa_shhh:

And Obama won the next two debates. Not by miles, but both clear enough vistories, and the pundits and poll reflect that.

Any honest person will say the same.

Someone who starts threads on black people being ugly...maybe not.

Obama won the debate! His experience showed. Romney,OTOH was wearing too much make-up and , while being throttled, looked sheepishly at the president like a masochistic dork! ROmney's rouge covered cheeks were hardly enough to sway the majority of women to his cause but he might have pulled a few drag queens aboard!

Look at human history.

And this time with facts -

The US currently spends 4 times more than China on the military.

The US currently spends more than double what China and Russia spend combined.

In fact, 41% of all military spending in the world is from the US, meaning the US spends more than the next 15 countries combined - most of whom are you allies.

China's building entire cities as fast as anytime in history and can have a military of our size for a third the cost. They can do it through slave labor and the fact that they don't give a fuck about labor laws as we do.

They already have a larger military man for man. Their industrial strength isn't something to laugh at either.

We blow a lot of money into thin air instead of using it to build the military. China can focus on building hardware.

Last edited:

And Obama won the next two debates. Not by miles, but both clear enough vistories, and the pundits and poll reflect that.

Any honest person will say the same.

Someone who starts threads on black people being ugly...maybe not.

I think Obama did ok

Also I never once said anything about how someone "looks". I made those post based on facts and data. Why the hell should we allow a murder rate of 5 times the national avg is way over my fucking head. I'll tell you what.

Last edited:
At the end of the day Romney is just a one term governor with NO foreign policy experience, who left Massachusetts with a 34% approval rating.

Look at human history.

I know some cats that will kill you at the size you are now. Ever heard of lions and tigers?
And looking at human history man's greatest predator has been other men; physical predation at first then economic predation and finally subjugation.

Forum List

Back