OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

I'm sure someone has said it:
she is accusing BK of sexual assault-rape--how come she is not filing charges--NOW??!!
????
how come NO ONE is filing charges?? NOW
....so EVERYONE in the US knows BK has been accused of rape, but no AGs/lawyers/circuit attorneys/etc are not filing charges? investigating? etc
if no evidence--this is SLANDER big time

he has not been accused of rape, he was accused to trying to feel up a 15 year old girl when he was 17. sounds like normal teenage behavior to me. both minors at the time, no crime, normal. Grow up America.

Records Show Dr. Ford is NOT a Licensed Psychologist

Testifying under oath before the Senate Judiciary Committee, Christine Blasey Ford identified herself as a ‘psychologist,’ but records indict this is a false statement under California law. Someone at Stanford University also appears to have caught the blunder and edited Ford’s faculty page.

Just one sentence into her sworn testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee regarding allegations of sexual assault against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, Dr. Christine Blasey Ford may have told a lie.

After thanking members of the committee on Thursday, and while under oath, Ford opened her testimony saying, “My name is Christine Blasey Ford, I am a professor of psychology at Palo Alto University and a research psychologist at the Stanford University School of Medicine.”

The issue lies with the word “psychologist,” and Ford potentially misrepresenting herself and her credentials, an infraction that is taken very seriously in the psychology field as well as under California law.

Under California law, as with almost every other state, in order for a person to identify publicly as a psychologist they must be licensed by the California Board of Psychology, a process that includes 3,000 hours of post-doctoral professional experience and passing two rigorous exams. To call oneself a psychologist without being licensed by a state board is the equivalent of a law school graduate calling herself a lawyer without ever taking the bar exam.

According to records, Ford is not licensed in the state of California. A recent search through the Department of Consumer Affairs License Bureau, which provides a state-run database of all licensed psychologists in California, produced no results for any variation of spelling on Ford’s name. If Ford at one time had a license but it is now inactive, she would legally still be allowed to call herself a “psychologist” but forbidden from practicing psychology on patients until it was renewed. However, the database would have shown any past licenses granted to Ford, even if they were inactive.

Ford also does not appear to have been licensed in any other states outside California. Since graduating with a PhD in educational psychology from the University of Southern California in 1996 it does not appear Ford has spent any significant amount of time outside the state. She married her husband in California in 2002, and completed a master’s degree in California in 2009. She reportedly completed an internship in Hawaii, but a search of Hawaii’s Board of Psychology licensing database also did not turn up any results for Ford.

What makes Ford’s claim even more suspicious is someone affiliated with Stanford University appears to have also been aware of the potentially damning use of the word “psychologist” and rushed to cover for Ford. DANGEROUS exclusively uncovered an archived version of Ford’s page on the school’s faculty directory. On September 10, 2015, the only archived date available, Ford’s faculty page was saved to the Wayback Machine and showed Ford listed as a “research psychologist” along with her email address and office phone number.

The most recent version of that page shows Ford listed only as an “Affiliate” in the department, with the words “research psychologist” removed along with Ford’s email address and phone number. This suggests the page was altered by someone very recently to scrub Ford’s contact information and title after she entered the national spotlight.

An archived version of Ford’s faculty listing, identifying her as a “research psychologist.”

The most recent, edited version of Ford’s faculty listing.

It is common for academics and researchers in psychology to not hold a license. California law does not prohibit anyone from engaging in research, teaching, or other activities associated with psychology if they are not licensed, so long as those individuals do not use the word “psychologist” when referring to themselves publicly.

Several searches on California’s licensing database revealed many of Ford’s colleagues in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Studies at Stanford are not licensed psychologists in California, including the department chairman Laura Roberts, who identifies herself only as a professor. Of the unlicensed members of the faculty — which includes researchers, clinicians, professors, and fellows — none refer to themselves as a “psychologist” or “psychiatrist,” unless they also had a license issued in California.

Aside from potentially misleading the committee, Ford also appears to have violated California law. California’s Business and Professional Code Sections 2900-2919 govern the state’s laws for practicing psychology. Section 2903 reads, “No person may engage in the practice of psychology, or represent himself or herself to be a psychologist, without a license granted under this chapter, except as otherwise provided in this chapter.” Section 2902(c) states: (c) “A person represents himself or herself to be a psychologist when the person holds himself or herself out to the public by any title or description of services incorporating the words ‘psychology,’ ‘psychological,’ ‘psychologist,’ ‘psychology consultation,’ ‘psychology consultant,’ ‘psychometry,’ ‘psychometrics’ or ‘psychometrist,’ ‘psychotherapy,’ ‘psychotherapist,’ ‘psychoanalysis,’ or ‘psychoanalyst,’ or when the person holds himself or herself out to be trained, experienced, or an expert in the field of psychology.”

This appears to include titles like “research psychologist.” There is one specific exemption to the law regarding the title “school psychologist,” which refers to school counselors who do not need to be licensed. School psychologists are legally forbidden from referring to themselves as simply “psychologists.”

Whereas the term “research psychologist” may be common in academic parlance, and permissible within accredited institutions, the issue seems to be publicly presenting oneself under any title containing the word “psychologist” if a person is not licensed. Ford is a professor and a researcher, but not a psychologist. Section 2910 of the law states, “This chapter shall not be construed to restrict the practice of psychology on the part of persons who are salaried employees of accredited or approved academic institutions, public schools, or governmental agencies, if those employees are complying with the following (1) Performing those psychological activities as part of the duties for which they were hired. (2) Performing those activities solely within the jurisdiction or confines of those organizations. (3) Do not hold themselves out to the public by any title or description of activities incorporating the words ‘psychology,’ ‘psychological,’ or ‘psychologist.'”

It is unknown why Ford, 51, a seasoned academic in the field of psychology would have made such an obvious mistake unless she was unaware of the law or trying to intentionally mislead the public and members of the committee about her credentials in the field of psychology. Her bizarre testimony often veered off into psychological jargon about brain chemistry, memory storage, and how trauma effects the brain, analysis one would expect from a clinical psychologist, rather than an academic involved in research. When asked by committee members of her most vivid memory from the attack that allegedly occurred nearly 40 years ago, Ford responded, “Indelible in the hippocampus is the laughter, the uproarious laughter between the two [men], and their having fun at my expense,” referring to the part of the brain mainly associated with memory. When discussing her trauma, Ford replied, “The etiology of anxiety and PTSD is multifactorial. [The incident] was certainly a critical risk factor. That would be a predictor of the [conditions] that I now have … I can’t rule out that I would have some biological predisposition to be an anxious-type person.”

Yet, Ford’s academic focus for years has been statistics, not memory or trauma. To look at her as some sort of expert in this area would be like asking a podiatrist about heart disease simply because he’s in the medical field. Still, the media ate it up. Hours after her testimony ended, various mainstream media outlets falsely identified Ford as a “psychologist” and praised her approach to science during the hearing, calling the statistician an “expert” on issues more closely related to clinical psychology.

The Washington Post ran a headline that simply read, “Christine Blasey Ford, psychologist,” The Atlantic’s headline read, “Christine Blasey Ford, A Psychologist, Testifies to Congress,” Slate‘s headline read, “Christine Blasey Ford’s testimony combined her own expert analysis of the situation,” The New Yorker‘s headline read “Christine Blasey Ford is Serving As Both A Witness And An Expert,” and the Wall Street Journal ran with “Ford’s Testimony Reminds Us That She’s A Psychologist.” As of Friday morning, Ford’s Wikipedia entry also identified her occupation as “Psychologist.” According to California law, all of these are false. Ford is not a psychologist.

The Senate judiciary committee is set to decide Friday on a date for Kavanaugh’s confirmation vote. If Ford committed perjury, she could face up to five years in federal prison.

Records Show Dr. Ford Is Not A Licensed Psychologist, May Have Committed Perjury

And because I want all you ABNORMALS to collectively lose your minds here is an
Infowars link

Records Show Dr. Ford Is Not A Licensed Psychologist, May Have Committed Perjury

There is no crime for which the Martyr of Palo Alto will ever be accused. She has transcended mortal restraint!

And regarding her “I’m so scared of airplanes” claim:

When she begged off a DC interview with the Committee, she was in DELAWARE, which is just 89 driving miles from DC; her much-vaunted “flying fears” was then a totally moot point.

A “driving delay” would give the Liberal Activist Legal Team foisted upon Ford four critical days to prepare their offence, while robbing Kavanaugh’s team of critical reaction time.

It is also not “kosher” to call oneself a professor unless one is a full tenured professor. As I understand it, she is only an adjunct, and therefore should not be referred to as “professor.”

That said, I lose track of the number of her lies, contradictions and holes to date. She should be excoriated for having the hearing delayed a week simply by claiming a fear of flying, which was quickly disproven. Her testimony was self-contradictory in the mention that the two alleged abusers went downstairs laughing and talking loudly to others downstairs, then saying she couldn't hear them at all. It is illogical to say that she left without any transportation, when her home was about 20 minutes away. She couldn't have walked to or from the alleged party alone. Left her best friend there with violent guys? No emotion in this scripted, faked performance.

By Monday, the crooked Dems will conjure something more useful than this crock.
research in hawaii?

she take a boat there?

And it validates what? First both sides have done plenty of shit they shouldn't. If your honest about it, the reason the GOP is in such a hurry is that if they hold the nomination until after the midterms and they lose the senate they are afraid the Dems will play the same dirty politics they played with Garland. Secondly you still haven't established to me that objecting to someone who is credibly accused of sexual assault is unfair to begin with.
i dont view the accusation as credible.
See this is were you lose me. I can understand the assertion that her account is unsubstantiated, but incredible? What makes her account unbelievable?

no evidence or corroborating testimony, even from the people that she claims witnessed it.
She only asserts that 1 person witnessed it, the other people were just at the party. The person who witnessed it was part of it. Pretty strong motivation to both lie about it and not wanting anything to do with this thing IMO.

she claims that her best friend was there, the friend says she was not, never knew Kavanaugh, and never attended such a gathering. Ford also doesn't know where the party was, how she got there, or how she got home. but she is "100%" sure it was Kavanaugh????????????

You forgot PJ Smyth too

Nothing like 'Nazicrats'.

Tell us again why presumption of innocence and due process are anachronisms?

Nazicrats is exactly what your filthy party is. Totalitarian goons with contempt for the most basic principles of law.
Isn’t it nazis that abandoned rule of law? Projecting again

???

Yes, the Nazis abandoned the laws of the Wiemar Republic and became thugs, basically lynch mobs, just as the filthy and evil democrats have become.

Hence they are Nazicrats.

While I grant that Kamala Harris and Cory Booker (The Kamala and Kory Klown show) turn more to Josef Stalin, Pol Pot, and Mao Tse Tung for guidance, there is really no difference between them and the Nazis.

[
Accept for one huge detail, her bestest friend said it didn’t happen! That my friend corroborates kavanaugh and judge

They paid Dr. Ford a half-million dollars for her performance.

Perhaps if Ford had slipped $50k to her friend it would have changed things?
All the letters submitted are under penalties of five years in prison. You think their stories change?

Ford would have had to have paid or at least arranged payment before the letter was written.

Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D - Beijing) recruited Ford for the role back in July. I'm sure the payments were guaranteed at the time, though the cash didn't get delivered until after her performance in the circus.

She can't even get her friend Leland to vouch that the story was true, that it happened or any such important things as that, but she was to be believed ??
Politics: Christine Blasey Ford's friend is not refuting allegation, will cooperate with FBI, lawyer says - PressFr… Christine Blasey Ford's friend is not refuting allegation, will cooperate with FBI, lawyer says

So maybe Dr. Ford DID slip some of the half million she's been paid to Leland?

I'm sure someone has said it:
she is accusing BK of sexual assault-rape--how come she is not filing charges--NOW??!!
????
how come NO ONE is filing charges?? NOW
....so EVERYONE in the US knows BK has been accused of rape, but no AGs/lawyers/circuit attorneys/etc are not filing charges? investigating? etc
if no evidence--this is SLANDER big time

Why no one is filing charges is because the statute of limitations expired 28 years ago.

This is slander and libel. If the Nazicrats succeed in destroying our system of justice then I would hope Judge Kavanaugh sues the Senator for Beijing for every ill-gotten cent her Chinese masters have bribed her with over 30 years. A $1 trillion punitive damages claim against the Nazi DNC is also warranted.

Vox Media and the Washington Post both are guilty of slander and libel, sue them out of business.

62E4C8B6-6520-44A0-AD3C-C65465C7BB17.jpeg

Fake news: American Bar Association did NOT call on Senate to delay confirmation vote for another...

The Democrat-media complex pulled off another fake news psy-op yesterday, spreading the lie that the American Bar Association has thrown its considerable institutional weight behind the Democrats’ demand to delay confirmation of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court. Did it affect Jeff Flake’s decision to flake? We’ll never know, but it is a good bet that farm more people heard and read the lie than will ever see any correction.

Twitchy documents the entire disgraceful episode, starting with the New York Times, which wrote:

The American Bar Association called Thursday evening for postponing a vote on Judge Brett M. Kavanaugh’s nomination to the Supreme Court until sexual assault and misconduct allegations made by Christine Blasey Ford and others are investigated by the F.B.I.

Fake!

But the lie was spread quickly:

(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...

Unbelievable to think they thought they could get away with this....how PATHETIC and DESPERATE can you ABNORMALS get? I, for one, fully expect other subversive and pro baby killer whores to step forward!

Fv8bclz.jpg

Ford has already stated that Kavanaugh was present
If you paid attention...Dr.Ford the accuser did not seem upset that her supposed female friend who was supposedly at the supposed party...couldn't back her up...because of medical problems? Dr.Ford would not tell a "lifelong friend" she claims was at the party what had happened all the years they have stayed in touch?
This is the friend Leland Keyser...from Politico:
"Simply put, Ms. Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with, or without, Dr. Ford," said Howard Walsh, who said he has been "engaged in the limited capacity" of corresponding with the committee on behalf of Keyser.
Walsh's email was in response to a missive from one of the lawyers for the GOP majority staff, which stated: "I understand that you have been identified as an individual who was in attendance at a party that occurred circa 1982 described in a recent Washington Post article."

Whelp -- you can't very well back up what happened in a locked room with three people in it if you were not one of those three people, can you.

Had Keyser recalled the evening, she could have at most supported the list of those present and possibly a time and place. But not being involved in, or a witness to, the assault itself, she would have no basis to prove or disprove it. Moreover she'd be unlikely to even remember such a small event if to her personally it was insignificant.

Dr. Christine BlasĂŠ Fraud, a role model for young women everywhere to "just believe" in the power of bringing back the witch trial this time for men. stock-photo-upset-young-woman-with-elongated-nose-concept-of-lying-524298139.jpg 1s2bcq.jpg AP18270510366674-1024x727.jpg imagesIYK69UET.jpg

Fake news: American Bar Association did NOT call on Senate to delay confirmation vote for another...

The Democrat-media complex pulled off another fake news psy-op yesterday, spreading the lie that the American Bar Association has thrown its considerable institutional weight behind the Democrats’ demand to delay confirmation of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court. Did it affect Jeff Flake’s decision to flake? We’ll never know, but it is a good bet that farm more people heard and read the lie than will ever see any correction.

Twitchy documents the entire disgraceful episode, starting with the New York Times, which wrote:

The American Bar Association called Thursday evening for postponing a vote on Judge Brett M. Kavanaugh’s nomination to the Supreme Court until sexual assault and misconduct allegations made by Christine Blasey Ford and others are investigated by the F.B.I.

Fake!

Um... really?

>> The American Bar Association, the same organization that rated Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh as well-qualified, has called on the Senate to delay a vote on the judge’s confirmation until an FBI background check into allegations of sexual assault can be completed.

In a letter, the nonpartisan association made up of lawyers and law students said that a vote should occur only “after an appropriate background check into the allegations” that Kavanaugh sexually assaulted Christine Blasey Ford is conducted by the FBI.

“We make this request because of the ABA’s respect for the rule of law and due process under law,” ABA President Robert Carlson wrote in a letter obtained by Bloomberg and addressed to Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley and Senator Dianne Feinstein of California. “The basic principles that underscore the Senate’s constitutional duty of advice and consent on federal judicial nominees require nothing less than a careful examination of the accusations and facts by the FBI.”

Kavanaugh’s ABA rating was brought up numerous times in Thursday’s Senate hearing and used as a tool to undermine Ford's credibility as a witness.

“For 12 years, everyone who has appeared before me on the D.C. Circuit has praised my judicial temperament,” said Kavanaugh Thursday evening. “That’s why I have the unanimous well-qualified rating from the American Bar Association.” << --- ABA Deals Blow to Kavanaugh, Asks for FBI Investigation, Confirmation Delay (Newsweek)

>> In the note to the Judiciary Committee, bar association President Robert Carlson wrote: “Deciding to proceed without conducting additional investigation would not only have a lasting impact on the Senate’s reputation, but it will also negatively affect the great trust necessary for the American people to have in the Supreme Court. It must remain an institution that will reliably follow the law and not politics.”

... Reached Friday, bar association representatives declined to elaborate.

“The letter speaks for itself,” spokesman Marc Davis said. << -- Chicago Tribune

Oh and here's the letter itself, with the ABA letterhead, in an article from TheHill

Who da "fake" now, beeyatch?

What the fuck IS IT with you moron self-delusionists thinking you can just yell "fake" and you'll get the fuck away with it? On what planet does reality work that way?

Fake!

Um... really?

>> The American Bar Association, the same organization that rated Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh as well-qualified, has called on the Senate to delay a vote on the judge’s confirmation until an FBI background check into allegations of sexual assault can be completed.

In a letter, the nonpartisan association made up of lawyers and law students said that a vote should occur only “after an appropriate background check into the allegations” that Kavanaugh sexually assaulted Christine Blasey Ford is conducted by the FBI.

“We make this request because of the ABA’s respect for the rule of law and due process under law,” ABA President Robert Carlson wrote in a letter obtained by Bloomberg and addressed to Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley and Senator Dianne Feinstein of California. “The basic principles that underscore the Senate’s constitutional duty of advice and consent on federal judicial nominees require nothing less than a careful examination of the accusations and facts by the FBI.”

Kavanaugh’s ABA rating was brought up numerous times in Thursday’s Senate hearing and used as a tool to undermine Ford's credibility as a witness.

“For 12 years, everyone who has appeared before me on the D.C. Circuit has praised my judicial temperament,” said Kavanaugh Thursday evening. “That’s why I have the unanimous well-qualified rating from the American Bar Association.” << --- ABA Deals Blow to Kavanaugh, Asks for FBI Investigation, Confirmation Delay (Newsweek)

>> In the note to the Judiciary Committee, bar association President Robert Carlson wrote: “Deciding to proceed without conducting additional investigation would not only have a lasting impact on the Senate’s reputation, but it will also negatively affect the great trust necessary for the American people to have in the Supreme Court. It must remain an institution that will reliably follow the law and not politics.”

“The letter speaks for itself,” spokesman Marc Davis said. << -- Chicago Tribune

Oh and here's the letter itself, with the ABA letterhead, in an article from TheHill

What the fuck IS IT with you moron self-delusionists thinking you can just yell "fake" and you'll get the fuck away with it? On what planet does reality work that way?

You DA FAKE, POG!, But we all know that!!...Is that like Balsy's letter...hmmm....Need a letterhead with the DNC seal on it? Sorry, after ALL you ABNORMALS shit, I tend to go the other way!

Fake!

Um... really?

You DA FAKE, POG!, But we all know that!!...Is that like Balsy's letter...hmmm....Need a letterhead with the DNC seal on it? Sorry, after ALL you ABNORMALS shit, I tend to go the other way!

Really Dipshit?

*YOU* posted a claim of "fake" linking to a fucking MESSAGE BOARD. Which by the way is illegal here.

I then posted three different references to the letter including an image of the letter itself. NONE of which sources were a fucking message board.

The question remains untouched --- what the fuck IS IT with y'all self-delusionists who think you can just dispute reality and anyone anywhere will buy it?

Fake!

Um... really?

Really Dipshit?

*YOU* posted a claim of "fake" linking to a fucking MESSAGE BOARD. Which by the way is illegal here.

I then posted three different references to the letter including an image of the letter itself. NONE of which sources were a fucking message board.

The question remains untouched --- what the fuck IS IT with y'all self-delusionists who think you can just dispute reality and anyone anywhere will buy it?

I posted a NEWS STORY from American Thinker if ABNORMALS DON'T LIKE IT OR TRUST IT, SUGGEST IN YOUR MAD RAGE, YOU CONTACT THEM FOR A RETRACTION...OR SUCK IT UP, ROAD KILL!

Forum List

Back