OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

Nope....this is not a court....because they chose to run it like a court, does not make it one. It is a job interview......a very very very very very very important job interview.
A job interview with witnesses testifying under oath against the candidate?

Nobody is buying that bullshit.
Absolutely it's a job interview......he's applying for a very very very very very important government job.

And yet he already has a very very very very important government job. So I guess he has to be impeached right?
Harvey Weinstein had a very important job too. So did Mike Cohen, General Flynn

Men with important jobs must be protected?

Nope....this is not a court....because they chose to run it like a court, does not make it one. It is a job interview......a very very very very very very important job interview.

Absolutely it's a job interview......he's applying for a very very very very very important government job.
It is a job interview

We either hire him or we don’t. Kavenaugh does not need to be criminally convicted to decide he is not worth the chance

get over it; Kavanaugh is toast

So you agree if you know nothing about the allegations she appears credible? I have nothing to “get over.” I don’t care if he’s confirmed or not but I think the Dems are playing with fire.
I think Republicans have to be very careful about how they treat a professed sexual assault survivor

Dr Ford seems credible

Why do you think she seems credible?
She is carefully recanting what she remembers and what she doesn’t. She is not exaggerating or trying to fill in details she is not clear on

She seems more credible than Kavenaughs choir boy act on Fox
Still not one shred of evidence.
against Bill Clinton who Trump called a rapist?

Given Kavanaugh's drinking problems and his being a bad and agressive drunk, I expect that when he testifies he will tell the Senate committee that he will upon confirmation go to the Betty Ford Clinic for rehabilitation. Isn't this where all these elitist derelicts go?

1 claims gang rape and your defense that attempted rape is fine exposes your vile character
The one who CLAIMS gang-rape also would have us believe that while in college she attended high school parties where she witnessed guys drugging and raping women, that she never reported any of it - not even when she became a victim, yet kept coming / coming back to these same parties to hang out and party with the same criminals who were still trying to drug and gang bang the girls.......

:wtf:

I am a strong woman. I have been through bad things in my life. I also studied acting. This Christine lady IS ACTING. I know it when I see it. This will be on video to review. I am greatly bothered by her body language. It shows a confused lady. It bothers me that she is having details fill in at the last minute. She seems to recall "one beer" and that Leland would be at the gathering. She has claimed everyone was NOT drinking AT A PARTY except the bad boys. She has a "sketch" in her mind of this living room. CHRISTINE BLASEY FORD is alternating between a creaky voice and looking down and a scary attention seeking smile when she looks up on a few occasions. NO EVIDENCE.
PTSD?

I guess you'd say that about America's heroes

So I’m watching Fox and they are saying they should just release Lindsey Graham and let him tear her apart.
For those on Fox it’s all about ruining this woman. They don’t care what the truth is. They never did. That’s why they love Trump. The liar in chief.
The same Lindsey Graham who went after B. Clinton for his behavior with women? That Lindsey Graham?

RIGHT HERE we can see Dr. Ford the PsychoMaster as she very carefully chooses her answer about her fears of flying. She has flown around the world. Big smiles on her part again.
so yet another lie!

get over it; Kavanaugh is toast

So you agree if you know nothing about the allegations she appears credible? I have nothing to “get over.” I don’t care if he’s confirmed or not but I think the Dems are playing with fire.
I think Republicans have to be very careful about how they treat a professed sexual assault survivor

Dr Ford seems credible

Why do you think she seems credible?
She is carefully recanting what she remembers and what she doesn’t. She is not exaggerating or trying to fill in details she is not clear on

She seems more credible than Kavenaughs choir boy act on Fox
Still not one shred of evidence.
We are not looking for a conviction

Only deciding whether to give him a lifetime appointment or not. Sometimes the selection process is not fair.......ask Merrick Garland

You know that it's already been shown that that is a different professor, right? I bet you knew that but purposely want to lie thinking that others would not notice. I bet that's it. Carry on, woman-hater.
Conservative propagandists know it doesn’t matter if something is a lie, as long as they can get people to believe it.

like your claims of rape?
I’m not one of Kavanaugh’s 4 victims

YOU are the one claiming he raped them.

NOT THEM
It's hilarious

NYT refused to publish #2's story because it was too weak

And "gang rape whore" does not allege he participated

I would think that a college whore that goes to high school sex parties would remember who did the screwing...
“I have a firm recollection of seeing boys lined up outside rooms at many of these parties waiting for their ‘turn’ with a girl inside the room. These boys included Mark Judge and Brett Kavanaugh”

It is a job interview

We either hire him or we don’t. Kavenaugh does not need to be criminally convicted to decide he is not worth the chance

What a weasely rationale for character assissination.

This isn't just a job interview. This is judgement about Kavanaugh's character and his entire life. If this were a real issue, it should have come up before he was appointed to the 2nd Highest Court in the country. It wasn't because this is made up crap from a psychological mess.

Forum List

Back