OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

Given Kavanaugh's drinking problems and his being a bad and agressive drunk, I expect that when he testifies he will tell the Senate committee that he will upon confirmation go to the Betty Ford Clinic for rehabilitation. Isn't this where all these elitist derelicts go?
What drinking problems? Did Kav rape you too?

Listen to that stupid cackling cuuuunt laugh cynically.

This is where the fucking left will say it was her job to defend the rapist of a 12 year old.

It was her job to laugh like the miserable cackling cuuuunt she is?

Liberals folks. In a nutshell. Here they are though, defending bullshit that they know is bullshit.

Nope....this is not a court....because they chose to run it like a court, does not make it one. It is a job interview......a very very very very very very important job interview.
A job interview with witnesses testifying under oath against the candidate?

Nobody is buying that bullshit.
Absolutely it's a job interview......he's applying for a very very very very very important government job.
It is a job interview

We either hire him or we don’t. Kavenaugh does not need to be criminally convicted to decide he is not worth the chance

What a weasely rationale for character assissination.

This isn't just a job interview. This is judgement about Kavanaugh's character and his entire life. If this were a real issue, it should have come up before he was appointed to the 2nd Highest Court in the country. It wasn't because this is made up crap from a psychological mess.
so why didn't she go after kavanaugh in 2012.? why didn't her husband track his ass down to punch him out in 2012?

Again, this is NOT a court of law, it's a job interview.
I have participated in job interviews before. None of them involved witnesses testifying against me.

The allegation makes it a Court, not an interview.

The consequences make it a court as well, and not just an interview.
And the consequences are that he either gets the job or not.

You really think that is the only consequence?

If you really believe all the stories about him, wouldn't you want him Impeached from the DC Circuit?

You really think his career would keep going if he is turned down from the SC because of this?

Oh, wait, character assassination in the pursuit of politics is OK for political hacks like you because the ends justify the means.
No more no less than anyone else who has unpleasant stuff pop up during their job interview. If you are being interviewed for a job and they find that you've done X bad thing.....don't you think your current job should be in jeopardy?

We are not looking for a conviction

Only deciding whether to give him a lifetime appointment or not. Sometimes the selection process is not fair.......ask Merrick Garland
So, this IS payback for Garland. We knew it.

Trying to delay as payback.

:laughing0301:

Bingo, Dem's seeking to get revenge for denying Obama the SCOTUS nomination.

Nope....this is not a court....because they chose to run it like a court, does not make it one. It is a job interview......a very very very very very very important job interview.

Absolutely it's a job interview......he's applying for a very very very very very important government job.
It is a job interview

We either hire him or we don’t. Kavenaugh does not need to be criminally convicted to decide he is not worth the chance

This isn't just a job interview. This is judgement about Kavanaugh's character and his entire life. If this were a real issue, it should have come up before he was appointed to the 2nd Highest Court in the country. It wasn't because this is made up crap from a psychological mess.
It is a job interview and meets the same standards

If you applied for a job and a woman from your past cane forward and said you had tried to rape her.

Would you be hired?

Rachel Mitchell rightwing Hitwoman
Again, way to demean a FEMALE professional expert in her field who has been brought in due to her expertise to ask questions...

I guess, based on the left's continued attacks against Mitchell, that their 'concern and respect' for women is BS and they have no desire to actually get to the TRUTH in this hearing, which is another reason they are attacking the most qualified person in that room to discuss sexual crimes......

Looks like the bitch lied about her fear of flying. If not lying then trying to manipulate to get her way. Typical for a Liberal.

She has been exposed as a liar.
Shows what an idiot you are. I have an extreme fear of flying and yet I flew to Germany when I was in the military and I flew back from Germany when I was in the military. I’ve done it when I have to but I’m terrified the whole time, white knuckle terrified.

Sometimes you just have to overcome your fears.

Republicans fear the truth.

Conservative propagandists know it doesn’t matter if something is a lie, as long as they can get people to believe it.

like your claims of rape?
I’m not one of Kavanaugh’s 4 victims

YOU are the one claiming he raped them.

NOT THEM
It's hilarious

NYT refused to publish #2's story because it was too weak

And "gang rape whore" does not allege he participated

I would think that a college whore that goes to high school sex parties would remember who did the screwing...
“I have a firm recollection of seeing boys lined up outside rooms at many of these parties waiting for their ‘turn’ with a girl inside the room. These boys included Mark Judge and Brett Kavanaugh”
So she saw him standing in a hallway

At a high school rape party that she attended while she was a college student

Senate Dems aren't even trying to use this

I’m not one of Kavanaugh’s 4 victims

YOU are the one claiming he raped them.

NOT THEM
It's hilarious

NYT refused to publish #2's story because it was too weak

And "gang rape whore" does not allege he participated

I would think that a college whore that goes to high school sex parties would remember who did the screwing...
“I have a firm recollection of seeing boys lined up outside rooms at many of these parties waiting for their ‘turn’ with a girl inside the room. These boys included Mark Judge and Brett Kavanaugh”

As quote from a Legal Adult who attended multiple parties where she claims girls were raped and DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING but continue to drink and party.
I wonder if she kept partying after Kavanaugh gang raped her.

Whoever may or may not have raped her, she indeed states that she came back to party.

Did you not see her sworn statement?

How many times have Republicans on the USMB called democratic men pu$$ies And weak?

And here you have the Republican leadership who are so scared and who are such pu$$ies they have to get a woman to talk for them to a woman who’s already been attacked by other Republican men Who are such pu$$ies the only way they could get with a woman is to hold her down cover her mouth and attack her.

And she was only 15 years old. It’s like Republican Roy Moore all over again.
It's how Republicans roll...

giphy.gif

Jury instructions on credibility of a witness. Failure on most of them.

Among the factors that you may consider are:
•How well could the witness see, hear, or otherwise perceive the
things about which the witness testified?
•How well was the witness able to remember and describe what
happened?
•What was the witness’s behavior while testifying?
•Did the witness understand the questions and answer them
directly?
•Was the witness’s testimony influenced by a factor such as bias
or prejudice, a personal relationship with someone involved in
the case, or a personal interest in how the case is decided?
•What was the witness’s attitude about the case or about
testifying?
•Did the witness make a statement in the past that is consistent or
inconsistent with his or her testimony?
•How reasonable is the testimony when you consider all the other
evidence in the case?
•[Did other evidence prove or disprove any fact about which the
witness testified?]
•[Did the witness admit to being untruthful?]
•[What is the witness’s character for truthfulness?]
•[Has the witness been convicted of a felony?]
•[Has the witness engaged in [other] conduct that reflects on his
or her believability?]
Oh...this is a court of law? a trial?

Answer: no it is not....it's a job interview. An extremely important job, but a job interview nonetheless.
What lying sack you scum are. Job interviews do not entail some lying slut say you tried to rape her 36 years ago.

It is a job interview

It is a job interview and meets the same standards

If you applied for a job and a woman from your past cane forward and said you had tried to rape her.

Would you be hired?

B'loney.

Job interviews are not conducted in view of the entire country in the Senate Chambers.

You lose.

Okay, I was holding out judgment. Watching this just now, her go to smiling with Leahy to fake crying at the laughter? Yeah, she's nuts. She is crazy. More than a few people go into psychology because they are crazy. She is one
I love this armchair psychology from our resident USMB psychologist.

#LOLGOP
Isn't Psychology one of those evil elite leftist SCIENCES that we keep hearing are so bad?

Forum List

Back