OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

Does she not realize that her Therapist is a "Mandatory Reporter" of crimes against minors? If she told him of this as a minor, in a State that has no statute of limitations on rape, and she is clear she gave his name, he is guilty of a crime?

So far, Ford is looking & sounding pretty credible

She appears credible until you take into account all the contradictions of her story. If you don’t know anything about the charges she alleges I agree she looks credible.

get over it; Kavanaugh is toast

So you agree if you know nothing about the allegations she appears credible? I have nothing to “get over.” I don’t care if he’s confirmed or not but I think the Dems are playing with fire.
I think Republicans have to be very careful about how they treat a professed sexual assault survivor

Dr Ford seems credible

Why do you think she seems credible?
She is carefully recanting what she remembers and what she doesn’t. She is not exaggerating or trying to fill in details she is not clear on

She seems more credible than Kavenaughs choir boy act on Fox

Nope....this is not a court....because they chose to run it like a court, does not make it one. It is a job interview......a very very very very very very important job interview.
A job interview with witnesses testifying under oath against the candidate?

Nobody is buying that bullshit.
Absolutely it's a job interview......he's applying for a very very very very very important government job.

What a disgusting delay. A puling, mewling, boo hooing PSYCHOLOGIST (terrifying thought and proves once again my theory that there's nobody crazier than a mental health *counselor* at any level) claiming eternal victimhood over being treated like the risk taking tramp she was...but not actually being hurt.

Real victims of sexual violence everywhere are enraged and heart broken over this garbage..and we all recognize her as what she is. She isn't reporting a sex crime. She's reporting what the left thinks of women...which is that they are all perpetually hysterical little girls who should be locked up for their own good. This woman has never been harmed. She lives in a cocoon where she believes that her twat grants her the right to expect everybody to make way and approve everything she says and does..and in her circle, they probably do and always have. She's a spoiled piece of meat.

Is anybody else forcibly reminded of that other time when Democrats castrated and hanged people based on nebulous claims of "sexual assault"?

Yeah.

"..“… a wealthy colored man named Allen Butler, who was well known in the community, and enjoyed the confidence and respect of the entire country, was made the victim of a mob and hung because his son had become unduly intimate with a white girl who was servant around his house.” [9] "

The Legacy of Lynching: The Effects on Contemporary Black Masculinity in Relationship to Black Violence

I remember the day my brother drowned. I was 12, I know exactly who told me the news.
Everything else is a haze.

I remember my older sister falling out of a tree when I was nine and a broken branch took a foot long piece of meat out of her thigh. And yet I don’t remember her ever wearing a bandage.

I remember when I was 10 I was sitting in front of the ironing Board and my sister knocked over the iron and all the hot water dripped down on my back and my leg. I still have the scars from that today. I remember the agony of being severely burned with third-degree burns. But I don’t remember healing. I don’t remember seeing the doctor. I know it had to take a long time to heal, I just don’t remember any of it.

I bet everyone on the USMB has traumatic experiences that they remember. But they don’t remember what happened just after or just before.

It’s the way our memory works.
It would have been nice to have recorded all her recollection 36 motherfucking years ago.

That's why this is so goddamn unreliable and incredible.

Yeah, let the trained GOP pit bull chick who's covering for men who don't have the balls to ask their own damn questions have at it nonstop! :rolleyes:
Way to demean a professional, highly trained, experienced WOMAN, douche bag..... Thanks for the demonstration of how it is ok for liberals / snowflakes to disrespect women and how they project their disrespect and hatred for women onto others....

The Moon Bat bitch is about to speak. The one whose students say is a vindictive hateful asshole and a terrible professor.
You know that it's already been shown that that is a different professor, right? I bet you knew that but purposely want to lie thinking that others would not notice. I bet that's it. Carry on, woman-hater.
Conservative propagandists know it doesn’t matter if something is a lie, as long as they can get people to believe it.

like your claims of rape?
I’m not one of Kavanaugh’s 4 victims

YOU are the one claiming he raped them.

NOT THEM
1 claims gang rape and your defense that attempted rape is fine exposes your vile character

Nope....this is not a court....because they chose to run it like a court, does not make it one. It is a job interview......a very very very very very very important job interview.
A job interview with witnesses testifying under oath against the candidate?

Nobody is buying that bullshit.
Absolutely it's a job interview......he's applying for a very very very very very important government job.

And yet he already has a very very very very important government job. So I guess he has to be impeached right?

The Moon Bat bitch is about to speak. The one whose students say is a vindictive hateful asshole and a terrible professor.
You know that it's already been shown that that is a different professor, right? I bet you knew that but purposely want to lie thinking that others would not notice. I bet that's it. Carry on, woman-hater.
Conservative propagandists know it doesn’t matter if something is a lie, as long as they can get people to believe it.

NOT THEM
It's hilarious

NYT refused to publish #2's story because it was too weak

And "gang rape whore" does not allege he participated

I would think that a college whore that goes to high school sex parties would remember who did the screwing...

People were telling me. Somebody told me.

Exactly who told her to contact the WaPO and Anna Eshoo?

NOT THEM
1 claims gang rape and your defense that attempted rape is fine exposes your vile character
You're wasted, aren't you?

If I was a democrat watching this garbage, I'd be wasted too.

She appears credible until you take into account all the contradictions of her story. If you don’t know anything about the charges she alleges I agree she looks credible.

get over it; Kavanaugh is toast

So you agree if you know nothing about the allegations she appears credible? I have nothing to “get over.” I don’t care if he’s confirmed or not but I think the Dems are playing with fire.
I think Republicans have to be very careful about how they treat a professed sexual assault survivor

Dr Ford seems credible

Why do you think she seems credible?
She is carefully recanting what she remembers and what she doesn’t. She is not exaggerating or trying to fill in details she is not clear on

She seems more credible than Kavenaughs choir boy act on Fox
Still not one shred of evidence.

Forum List

Back