Official Mueller Report Thread

Hate to tell you but Pelosi will not get him on Obstruction either...

Hate to tell you but you are not even self-aware enough to know that no gives a shit about your little asurances.

Poor baby...

Please just stfu, I'm doing very well. Thanks for the concern.

Unless you own this board I do not have to STFU.

It is individuals like you that are upset that there was no collusion and now those like me are telling you it is in Pelosi hands and she will do nothing just like with Bush...

Why?

It is political suicide to attempt to impeach a sitting President unless the charges really call for it...

I didn't say you have to, I politely offered you to shut the fuck up and stop posting your nonsence. :p

Don't want to? That's ok, good advice is lost on some.

I am posting nonsense?

Are you that hurt over the fact Trump will never be impeached?

If so seek help or don't and if you off yourself society will not weep...

So possible Obstruction but no Collusion that those like you claimed the past few years.

Alright, now the ball is in Pelosi court, so will she call for investigation and then impeachment or will she just make comments and do nothing?

"Those like me" never claimed that illegal conspiracy (legaly significant collusion) was definite. There was some evidence but I have always deffered to Mueller's findings.

That is different from the clear pattern of obstruction and abuse of his office powers Trump was involved in.

Hate to tell you but Pelosi will not get him on Obstruction either...

Hate to tell you but you are not even self-aware enough to know that no gives a shit about your little asurances.

Poor baby...

I'm doing very well. Thanks for the concern.

stfu_mug-r31c954a81afb424795efee604595555d_x7jg5_8byvr_307.jpg

It seems you are doing as well as a defeated loser with no credibility can do!

Mueller report wasn't going to get trump prosecuted in the legal system, this was simply for the Congress to decide if impeachment should begin.

Clinton went through impeachment because he lied and tried to get others to lie for him

Was anybody concerned about sex and politics and if that was the case then Trump would have nothing to worry about.

"Just a reminder, the only reason we're able to subpoena Mueller and further investigate the obstruction of justice & corruption in the report is because we won the House last year. If Republicans were in control right now there'd be no further hearings or investigations." - Kate Porter

The Dems won't let this go unless and until they find something else to replace it.
They appear to be dead set on making Trump, of all freaking people, look like a harassed victim.
What do you think about harrased victim firing Comey under false pretenses, trying to un-recuse Sessions and fire Mueller?
I don't think much of him. I voted against him. But this is a mania.
I think people really need to find a new hobby.

I doubt that they will.

Barr and Trump have lied about the report exonerating Trump.

From the last page of Mueller's report:

Because we determined not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgment, we did not draw ultimate conclusions about the President's conduct. The evidence we obtained about the President's actions and intent presents difficult issues that would need to be resolved if were making a traditional prosecutorial judgment. At the same time, if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the president clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, we are unable to reach that judgment. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.

Ok, sunflower, you'll get this one response and then back on ignore with you. If they had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly DID commit obstruction of justice, they would so state gleefully. They can't, so it's crap. Now, go play with your naval in the corner.

Well...that went RIGHT over your head. Typical for a low-IQ Trumpbot.

The quote he posted clearly stated that Mueller was NOT confident that Trump had NOT committed obstruction of Justice.

And it did NOT exonerate him.

Hardly a ringing endorsement from a report on a sitting President.

Also...that is the redacted version that went through an INCREDIBLY biased filter. Goodness knows what the entire report said.

20 posts deleted for being Off Topic.

get back on track, please

Because we determined not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgment, we did not draw ultimate conclusions about the President's conduct. The evidence we obtained about the President's actions and intent presents difficult issues that would need to be resolved if were making a traditional prosecutorial judgment. At the same time, if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the president clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, we are unable to reach that judgment. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.

Ok, sunflower, you'll get this one response and then back on ignore with you. If they had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly DID commit obstruction of justice, they would so state gleefully. They can't, so it's crap. Now, go play with your naval in the corner.

The quote he posted clearly stated that Mueller was NOT confident that Trump had NOT committed obstruction of Justice.

Also...that is the redacted version that went through an INCREDIBLY biased filter. Goodness knows what the entire report said.

Denial is strong in this one.

It didn't go over my head, your conclusion is just as faulty as the other guy's. If Mueller had concluded that there was obstruction of justice, he'd have said so. I'm sorry if that nuance was too difficult for you to ferret out.

Perhaps you'd be better served if you took a break and stopped posting drivel.

Denial is strong in this one.

Stupidity is strong in all your sock puppet accounts. If you read the report, it's clear what was said. Mueller could not make a case for obstruction, but he did list instances that MIGHT indicate obstruction...meaning it might not as well.

Forum List

Back