Official Mueller Report Thread

Trump has always liked Nancy Pelosi. He is going to have to really suck up to her now if he doesn't want to be impeached for obstruction of justice.

In 2008, Donald Trump said George W. Bush should’ve been impeached

TRUMP: When [Pelosi] first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I'm very impressed by her. I think she's a very impressive person, I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn't do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush . It just seemed like she was really going to look to impeach Bush and get him out of office. Which personally I think would have been a wonderful thing.

BLITZER: To impeach him?

TRUMP: For the war. For the war! Well, he lied! He got us into the war with lies!

Trump wanted his friend Nancy to impeach Bush. And of course he went full birther trying to get Obama kicked out of office.

And now the impeachment drum is beating out his own name. Karma's a BITCH!

The dog that keeps howling at the moon. Everyone but the dumb dog knows it is just a shiny object in the sky, lol.

You really are funny! Come back when they indict a few of the people responsible for this. Your take will be worth it!

Why can't the Troglocrats accept the reality of Mueller's report?
President Trump has whooooped their arses twice now.
soup-nazi_nocoup4u321.jpg

Quite the contrary, Mueller is saying it is sufficient evidence of obstruction of justice.

Along with the several examples that Mueller says there is "substantial evidence" of obstruction by Trump, he also provides several examples where there is NOT enough evidence of obstruction by Trump.

For example, page 131:

a. Obstructive act. The President's actions towards witnesses in the Special Counsel's investigation would qualify as obstructive if they had the natural tendency to prevent particular witnesses from testifying truthfully, or otherwise would have the probable effect of influencing, delaying, or preventing their testimony to law enforcement.

Then, page 132:

c. Intent. Evidence concerning the President's intent related to Flynn as a potential witness is inconclusive.

Of course, there is a lot of material before, between, and after "a." and "c." in each of the examples I have provided which you should all read for yourselves. If you dare.

Your own post says it is not obstruction?
That particular example did not provide conclusive evidence of obstruction. However, I have already provided several examples which provided "substantial evidence" of obstruction by Trump which Congress can sink their teeth into if they wish.

All caught up now?

Nope as now you're opining and your agenda is against Trump. You have been bashing him on these boards nonstop and your avatar says it all. Why all the hatred? I am curious.
I have quoted directly from the Mueller report, dipshit. I can't help it if that chafes you cucks.

Whose quote is this?

That particular example did not provide conclusive evidence of obstruction. However, I have already provided several examples which provided "substantial evidence" of obstruction by Trump which Congress can sink their teeth into if they wish.

Clarence Darrow, G-5000, lol. The prosecutor and chump of USMB. He is the Karnak of our time, so don't question his competence.

Clarence knows what is coming. We call it----------->as the worm turns, AKA, BOOMERANG, and before it smacks him in the kisser, he wants to put his IQ on display.

The instances of Obstruction of Justice are mind boggling!

While Mueller cannot say trump committed criminal conspiracy with Russia...it is obvious that trump knew and coordinated with Wikileaks in the desimination of the stolen emails.

trump is an Illegitimate president...one who used the criminal cooperation of a foreign adversary to be elected.

Mueller could not find a crime was committed because the trump campaign did not participate in the hacking of the DNC. BUT they did coordinate in the decimination of the stolen information.

The only mind being boggled is YOURS, lol. Probably because you just got your can handed to you.

By the way, are you-------------> Media Matters?

Know what, they are screwed too! Cya, wouldn't want to be ya!

The ongoing collusion meme:

“One of the Democrats’ basic problems is that ‘attempting’ to obstruct the investigation doesn’t make a lot of sense. If Trump had really wanted to obstruct the investigation, he could simply have terminated it. And Mueller acknowledges that the administration fully cooperated with the investigation in every way. So the ‘attempts to obstruct’ come down to Trump expressing outrage at the fact that a baseless, partisan investigation was hampering his administration. Arguably Trump should have brought the Mueller farce to an end, but he didn’t.”

Interesting.

Sure, it's CNN and I am NO Clapper fan...but still interesting, IMO (his part is only about 3 minutes).

Barr’s News Presser COMPLETELY VINDICATED President Trump!

No it didn't idiot. Barr has no credibility and his word is meaningless.

The only thing that can vindicate Trump is Mueller's (NOT BARR'S) report, and Barr has speciifically said that the report DOES NOT exonorate Trump.

Yes it did idiot....you have no credibility and your word is meaningless. See how easy that is?

Oh and BTW you protozoan twit, if Barr has no credibility how can you believe him if he says the report doesn't exonerate Trump?
You have the IQ of a garden tomato.

Jo

Umm yes dummy, my word is meaningless, though only a bit more so than Barr’s.

That’s why we need to see the report.
Lol see what there was NO collusion! Why wouldn’t trump want to fire mueller? You attack a guy he’s proven innocent and instead of apologizing you want to attack more?? Wow no honor in your lose

Umm because HE AND HIS ADMINISTRATION IS THE SUBJECT OF INVESTIGATION and does not get to shut it down just because he disagrees with it without getting his ass impeached.

Don McGhan did Trump and himself a huge favor by rejecting Trump’s demands to fire Mueller and handing in his resignation. But no reasonable person is going to look at this and think that President was just dully executing his sworn duty to uphold the law. This is plain-Jane Obstruction.

P.S. Mueller specifically talks about him NOT investigating collusion, as that is not in itself against the law but rather much more narrowly defined CONSPIRACY.

Last edited:
Barr’s News Presser COMPLETELY VINDICATED President Trump!

No it didn't idiot. Barr has no credibility and his word is meaningless.

The only thing that can vindicate Trump is Mueller's (NOT BARR'S) report, and Barr has speciifically said that the report DOES NOT exonorate Trump.

Yes it did idiot....you have no credibility and your word is meaningless. See how easy that is?

Oh and BTW you protozoan twit, if Barr has no credibility how can you believe him if he says the report doesn't exonerate Trump?
You have the IQ of a garden tomato.

Jo

Umm yes dummy, my word is meaningless, though only a bit more so than Barr’s.

That’s why we need to see the report.
Lol see what there was NO collusion! Why wouldn’t trump want to fire mueller? You attack a guy he’s proven innocent and instead of apologizing you want to attack more?? Wow no honor in your lose

Umm because HE AND HIS ADMINISTRATION IS THE SUBJECT OF INVESTIGATION and does not get to shut it down just because he disagrees without getting his ass impeached.

P.S. Mueller specifically talks about him NOT investigating collusion, as that is not in itself against the law but rather much more narrowly defined CONSPIRACY.
And the evidence issssss.....WHAT? Lol are you deranged?

Forum List

Back