Official Mueller Report Thread

muellerreport4.jpg

Special counsel Robert Mueller's team referred 14 investigations to other US attorney's offices, including the prosecution of Trump's former attorney Michael Cohen and Greg Craig, the Skadden Arps attorney who was indicted for lying to DOJ about work he had done for the Ukraine Ministry of Justice.

The other 12 investigations are redacted.

That's because none of them involve Trump.

LET ME SAVE ALL MY ASSHOLES A LOT OF TIME AND GRIEF

I have the Mueller report. My baker has the Mueller report. The bus driver was handing out copies as I went to work. I listened to an hour's analysis of it on TV by ABC by a hostile crowd. It brings 2 simple facts to light in even clearer detail:
  1. THERE NEVER WAS ANY BASIS IN THINKING TRUMP CONSPIRED WITH RUSSIA TO AFFECT THE ELECTION. End case. Trump has tried to tell us that from the very beginning that the entire charge of collusion between him and Russia from the Democrats was absurd. All this 'Putin Puppet' BS has been HORSE CRAP.
  2. Trump acted like any Alpha Male CEO businessman would being attacked on DAY ONE by totally false charges; he resisted it, he fought it. He disagreed with it. He knew it was a colossal waste of money and time that would only serve to harm the nation by tying him up from doing what he was elected and sent there to do. While some of those actions were questionable from a purely legal POV, they were understandable and Mueller agreed that they did not rise to the level of deliberate, overt, intentional obstruction of justice.
So now that that is that, the Democrats and Adam Schiff will continue to debase the nation and the office dragging their party down the rabit hole trying to make a federal case out of the fact that reading between the lines that because Mueller said he could not completely, absolutely totally dismiss / exonerate every action Trump did, that somewhere in THERE, if they dig hard enough, they still might find something to drag on into another investigation.

The idiot Left will now try to drag this out for another year and in doing so, utterly prove two things:
  1. The Dems have done absolutely NOTHING with their time in government in the execution of the duties of their office for the country still trying to nullify Trump's election from 2016 knowing that if they let up, he'll be free to investigate and charge them for an ENDLESS number of real, serious crimes, not to mention get reelected.
  2. They are so deep into this now they cannot let up without losing face and by the time the election comes and this nation has had nearly FOUR years of this nothing-burger, so much of the country will have become so sick of the Democrat's desperation, wrangling, witch-hunt and parsing of every little gnat, especially after years of glazing over and dismissing as innocent the MULTITUDE of Hillary atrocities and subversion of the law that this is going to blow up in their face come election time as they have nothing else in their bag than chasing Trump to show the public as any reason at all to vote for them!
And as much as some people may not LIKE Trump, they will find what the Democrats are doing here far more distasteful trying to subvert and coerce the election process even to the point of trying to CHANGE THE ELECTION LAWS AND DEMOGRAPHICS to suit them, that it will only serve to create sympathy for Trump and drive more people to side with him out of a repudiation for the way the Democratic Party has evolved now into an OVERTLY FASCIST INSTRUMENT OF POLITICAL POWER.

Let's face it: all that has truly been proven in these 2+ years is that Democrats are just VERY VERY BAD LOSERS, and they will stop at nothing to try to win.

"LET ME SAVE ALL MY ASSHOLES A LOT OF TIME AND GRIEF?"

That sounds like a personal problem; hope you can get that down to just one asshole, because having more than one asshole could be a real problem.

You alone already count as three. And none of those other investigations are ABOUT Trump. If they were, then Mueller couldn't have turned in his findings on Trump!

You are extremely naive & completely in the dark on this.
These other 12 investigations have NOTHING to do with the Russian election meddling issue.
Now I see why you are a Trump supporter, because you really don't know anything.

Barr and Trump have lied about the report exonerating Trump.

From the last page of Mueller's report:

Because we determined not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgment, we did not draw ultimate conclusions about the President's conduct. The evidence we obtained about the President's actions and intent presents difficult issues that would need to be resolved if were making a traditional prosecutorial judgment. At the same time, if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the president clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, we are unable to reach that judgment. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.

Ok, sunflower, you'll get this one response and then back on ignore with you. If they had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly DID commit obstruction of justice, they would so state gleefully. They can't, so it's crap. Now, go play with your naval in the corner.
Mueller has given Congress plenty to investigate, as I showed from the many quotes from Mueller's report in which he stated quite plainly there was "substantial evidence" Trump obstructed justice.

I guess you have me on ignore because facts scare the bejeesus out of you. :lol:

No, I put you on ignore because you have no credibility, you can't tell the truth and you are boring.

"many quotes" LMAO!!!!

Even Trump himself gave a nod of appreciation to the Russians:

ira-7.jpg

And of course here he is expressing his love to Russian intelligence:

Because we determined not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgment, we did not draw ultimate conclusions about the President's conduct. The evidence we obtained about the President's actions and intent presents difficult issues that would need to be resolved if were making a traditional prosecutorial judgment. At the same time, if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the president clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, we are unable to reach that judgment. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.

Well Barr did specifically say that the report DID NOT exonorate Trump. Though he does double talk some.

So possible Obstruction but no Collusion that those like you claimed the past few years.

Alright, now the ball is in Pelosi court, so will she call for investigation and then impeachment or will she just make comments and do nothing?

"Those like me" never claimed that illegal conspiracy (legaly significant collusion) was definite. There was some evidence but I have always deffered to Mueller's findings.

That is different from the clear pattern of obstruction and abuse of his office powers Trump was involved in.

However there absolutely was not-illegal collusion in the sense that Trump and Putin embraced warmly while working to help each other.

Last edited:
Of course, if you are going to create social media posts for the Rube Herd to parrot, it would help to have Trump's internal campaign polling data, all the better for targeting one's message:

manafort-polling-data.jpg

Well Barr did specifically say that the report DID NOT exonorate Trump. Though he does double talk some.

So possible Obstruction but no Collusion that those like you claimed the past few years.

Alright, now the ball is in Pelosi court, so will she call for investigation and then impeachment or will she just make comments and do nothing?

"Those like me" never claimed that illegal conspiracy (legaly significant collusion) was definite. There was some evidence but I have always deffered to Mueller's findings.

That is different from the clear pattern of obstruction and abuse of his office powers Trump was involved in.

Hate to tell you but Pelosi will not get him on Obstruction either...

It must just crush Comrade Donald's ego to know he would not be President today were it not for the help he got from the love of his life, Putin.

That's why he wanted the investigation into Russia's interference stopped.

It isnt about getting anyone, its about getting elected.
the election flying circus is exactly what this boils down to

Hate to tell you but you are not even self-aware enough to know that no one gives a shit about your little assurances.

More reasons Putin wanted his bitch-boi to be President:

manafort-2.jpg

trump-tweet-putin-best-friend.jpg

Mueller found no collusion between Trump and Russia and also Russia was not the cause for Trump win over Hillary.

All you have is a possible Obstruction case that I bet Pelosi sweep under the rug...

trump has reason to want to obstruct lol HE DIDNT DO WHAT THEY WERE LOOKING IN TO Lol

Why wouldn’t he ask to end to stupid investigation

Of course he has a reason.

Mueller seems to have cleared Trump on collusion BUT THAT WAS NOT A KNOWN FACT at the time he fired Comey, told Sessions to pack his shit and told McGhan to fire Mueller.
It was started by but hurt democrats who have embarrassed America of course of the period of 22 months he asked questions..

Moron, it was started by REPUBLICANS named Comey (asked by Trump to stay), Rosenstein (appointed by Trump), McCabe and assigned special investigator Mueller.
Lol comey is a democrat, he hated the republican nomination, it was part of the insurance package .. rosestein was already in that seat. All butt hurt democrats

Hate to tell you but you are not even self-aware enough to know that no gives a shit about your little asurances.

Poor baby...

Trump is a traitor and colluded with Russia was the chant of the left and when Mueller said nope now the left scream Obstruction will get Trump impeached and when Pelosi says no, well you will cry and blame Bush...

It must just crush Comrade Donald's ego to know he would not be President today were it not for the help he got from the love of his life, Putin.

That's why he wanted the investigation into Russia's interference stopped.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Forum List

Back