OFFICIAL Put Your SOTU Comments HERE Thread

Good for her.

Good for her?

She just handed President Trump a 2020 re-election and the GOP a Super Majority in 2020.

She us about to go down in History as a monumental failure just like Obama.

She's a classless slaver, who got rich off of the backs of taxpayers for doing literally nothing.

Then why aren't you celebrating her stupidity? I'm certainly smiling from ear to ear over Trump trying to get into a pissing contest with someone, who just shot back by kicking him in the balls.

Easiest way for a smart woman to take down a guy who thinks he's big and tough.

I find it odd that The Democrat Party still advocates for the illegal importation of Brown Slaves to run their plantations, and sweat shops 100 plus years after they lost The Civil War which they fought to keep slavery legal.

This is why I call Pelosi a "Slaver"

It's time to end DACA anyways.

It's time to end DACA – It's unconstitutional unless approved by Congress

Slaves don't get paid.

That's why they're called slaves.

Undocumented workers get paid under the table.

Like this woman who used to work for Trump at Bedminster before she blew the whistle on him.

Making President Trump’s Bed: A Housekeeper Without Papers

So, asshole, is Trump a slaver, too?

Just answer the question.

Is she floating in the Hudson Bay yet?

Crooked Donnie is being punished for bad behavior

Maybe when he is a good boy and reopens Government, he can come to Congress

Good for her.

Good for her?

She just handed President Trump a 2020 re-election and the GOP a Super Majority in 2020.

She's a classless slaver, who got rich off of the backs of taxpayers for doing literally nothing.

Trump will never get reelected.

Time will tell. I didn't think he'd get that many electoral votes the first time.

Good for her.

Good for her?

LOL! DOn't hold your breath, Sparky.
She's winning.
And Trump got rich off the backs of taxpayers, too, by filing bankruptcy six fucking times.

See ya, Bozo.:finger3:

Winning?

she already lost.
I don’t see no wall....do you?

Listening to tru
Oh, he’s flip-flopping. now the letter is suddenly real in his eyes. Did you put on your glasses?

HAHAHA.

So now honesty is "flip flopping".

At the the time of me writing my first opinion it looked fake. My opinion about it looking fake, has not changed.

I forgot that I need to put things in the simplest of terms or it will confound and confuse you on the left.

I need to treat you like I would my five year old grandchild when I explain things.
You parrots have been programmed to have a go-to response of "FAKE NEWS!"

Sad.

Yes , you and the other uninformed lefties are very sad. The Constituiton allows Trump to call Congress into session. Piglosi vastly overplayed her hand. Trump will deliver the address whether you like it or not. And no, the dimbos can NOT stop him. Just keep digging that hole deeper as 2020 turns into a runaway win for Trump.
I'm sorry, tard, but the SOTU is not a national emergency. :lol:

Which propagandist is filling you tards' heads with this hilarity?

Trump can give the SOTU on the White House lawn and then he can claim he had the biggest SOTU crowd in history.

"Even bigger than Lincoln!"
And if he chooses to do it in a stadium in front of 100,000 people, it will be...:04::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Sure....that's his prerogative if he so wishes.

1USMBomanbad (copy 1) (copy 1).jpg

AC7857AD-1A2D-4D0C-B3E4-36DE42FAB875.jpeg
Dear Mr. President:

When I extended an invitation on January 3rd for you to deliver the State of the Union address, it was on the mutually agreed upon date, January 29th. At that time, there was no thought that the government would still be shut down.

In my further correspondence of January 16th, I said we should work together to find a mutually agreeable date when government has re-opened and I hope that we can still do that.

I am writing to inform you that the House of Representatives will not consider a concurrent resolution authorizing the President’s State of the Union address in the House Chamber until government has opened.

Again, I look forward to welcoming you to the House on a mutually agreeable date for this address when government has been opened.

Sincerely,

Nancy Pelosi
There’s no way she could of thought that out. Shes right up there with the stuttering cluster fuck faggot 0bama.
fu racist bigot pig
Are you triggered little snowflake.
Dear Mr. President:

When I extended an invitation on January 3rd for you to deliver the State of the Union address, it was on the mutually agreed upon date, January 29th. At that time, there was no thought that the government would still be shut down.

In my further correspondence of January 16th, I said we should work together to find a mutually agreeable date when government has re-opened and I hope that we can still do that.

I am writing to inform you that the House of Representatives will not consider a concurrent resolution authorizing the President’s State of the Union address in the House Chamber until government has opened.

Again, I look forward to welcoming you to the House on a mutually agreeable date for this address when government has been opened.

Sincerely,

Nancy Pelosi
There’s no way she could of thought that out. Shes right up there with the stuttering cluster fuck faggot 0bama.
fu racist bigot pig

How delightful. The cripple fight heats up. :lol:
Well, holy shit. Now I'm all pissed off.

I was trying to come up with a comment that reflected my opinion on this whole embarrassing fiasco, and you nailed it in just a few words.

Goddamn it. Seriously. Crap.

I'm probably gonna steal that one, full disclosure, tough shit.

Last edited:
And if the others don’t, I guarantee their ratings will fall further through the floor because everyone will be watching Fox for it.
Reporter: "Mr. President, what's that on your desk, sir?"
Trump: "That's my ass. Nancy just handed it to me. Next..."
Actually, she just handed her own to herself. He with make the address from elsewhere and it will be front and center the fact she refused to work with anyone to reopen the govt, thus he is not delivering it from the House.

Got news for you.
The network and cable channels aren't required by law to broadcast the SOTU.
It costs them millions in ad revenue to broadcast it every year.
Trump's favorability is falling through the floor over this shutdown.
It may be only a select few channels, like Fox, that will broadcast it.

I find it odd that The Democrat Party still advocates for the illegal importation of Brown Slaves to run their plantations, and sweat shops 100 plus years after they lost The Civil War which they fought to keep slavery legal.

This is why I call Pelosi a "Slaver"

It's time to end DACA anyways. The Courts ILLEGALLY extended the deadline.

It's time to end DACA – It's unconstitutional unless approved by Congress

DACA recipients with a work permit set to expire on or before March 5, 2018 would have the opportunity to apply for a two-year renewal if their application was received by USCIS by October 5, 2017.
Spamulicious retort in every damn thread...Daca was refused by the Supreme Court and therefore falls on the lower court ruling that it is okay..

Sad.

Yes , you and the other uninformed lefties are very sad. The Constituiton allows Trump to call Congress into session. Piglosi vastly overplayed her hand. Trump will deliver the address whether you like it or not. And no, the dimbos can NOT stop him. Just keep digging that hole deeper as 2020 turns into a runaway win for Trump.

Trump can give the SOTU on the White House lawn and then he can claim he had the biggest SOTU crowd in history.

Again, look in the mirror for your retard. Piglosi is POWERLESS to stop Trump from giving the address. Your fear of seeing the Angel Moms and the families, and your refusal to negotiate will be put front and center. You lose. As usual. This will be just another nail in the dimbocraps coffin for 2020.

He can give any address he wants. He just can't do it in the House until Nancy says he can.

Nancy is going to learn the hard way how little power she actually has. The public blowback against her is already starting. The moron just ensured Trump's win in 2020. Tough her ego likely won't allow Piglosi to be left out of the whole thing. She best remember, Trump can refuse to allow her into any venue he speaks at.

"The public blowback against' Trump is growing in the real world.
TRUMP APPROVAL POLLING DATA
Date
1/8-22
Approve 40.8%
Disapprove 55.8%
Spread -15%

(This includes Rasmussen at 44% approval and 56% disapproval)
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval
There is a nice chart at this link, that clearly shows, Trump is going down, down, down regarding approval-disapproval.

Trump earned it.

HE shut the government down

First time the government was shut down over a temper tantrum.

FIrst time it was shut down because of criticism by Ann Coulter

So...

Trump wants the speech. He needs the speech. He needs the adulation heaped upon him by the likes of Jim Jordan, Steve Scalise & Mike Pence who will leap to their feat in servility like puppy dogs at the sound of their Master's voice.
He can speak from the Oval Office; you know the critters will be watching.
HEY! I just thought of something FANTASTIC!!!!!
The absolutely most aggravating part of the SOTU is the clapping every time the Pres ends a sentence. If he's not presenting this in the Chambers, we can listen to the SOTU without 45 minutes of applause.

AWESOME SAUCE!
Actually the President can just send congress a letter rather than give a SOTU speech.

HAHAHA.

So now honesty is "flip flopping".

At the the time of me writing my first opinion it looked fake. My opinion about it looking fake, has not changed.

I forgot that I need to put things in the simplest of terms or it will confound and confuse you on the left.

I need to treat you like I would my five year old grandchild when I explain things.

Sad.

And if he chooses to do it in a stadium in front of 100,000 people, it will be...:04::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Yeah. He can do it at one of his pep rallies.

If Trump gave his SOTU in front of Congress, and someone yelled out 'YOU LIE!' every time Trump told a fib, it would take twice as long to deliver.
More than twice, I'd wager.

Trump wants to speak in Congress to both Houses?

OPEN THE FUCKING GOVERNMENT

Forum List

Back