OFFICIAL Put Your SOTU Comments HERE Thread

After Donald Trump invited himself to deliver the State of the Union speech in the house, Nancy Pelosi sent him this letter today:
Dxnp0ezU8AEvJRY

She's right. Government shutdown--means no state of the Union address until the government is reopened.

This should get Trump moving--just the thought of him not getting the limelight that he thinks he deserves should get the government reopened in short order.
Bobby Azarian - A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader - Progressive Radio Network

TrumpEgoc.jpg

Trump wants the speech. He needs the speech. He needs the adulation heaped upon him by the likes of Jim Jordan, Steve Scalise & Mike Pence who will leap to their feat in servility like puppy dogs at the sound of their Master's voice.
He can speak from the Oval Office; you know the critters will be watching.
HEY! I just thought of something FANTASTIC!!!!!
The absolutely most aggravating part of the SOTU is the clapping every time the Pres ends a sentence. If he's not presenting this in the Chambers, we can listen to the SOTU without 45 minutes of applause.

AWESOME SAUCE!
Actually the President can just send congress a letter rather than give a SOTU speech.
Oh, that would never happen......tiny donnie wouldn't be able to read it himself. Or else it would be done by him....with crayons.

Crooked Donnie is being punished for bad behavior

Maybe when he is a good boy and reopens Government, he can come to Congress
Is it true he can disband and reconvene congress? If he can have the SOTU at a rally point with them all there. Pelosi realyl is a fronthole. Many of us would give Putin information as to why not?

After Donald Trump invited himself to deliver the State of the Union speech in the house, Nancy Pelosi sent him this letter today:
Dxnp0ezU8AEvJRY

She's right. Government shutdown--means no state of the Union address until the government is reopened.

This should get Trump moving--just the thought of him not getting the limelight that he thinks he deserves should get the government reopened in short order.

TrumpEgoc.jpg
No...it only means he cannot use the House chamber if he wants a venue.

Trump earned it.

HE shut the government down

First time the government was shut down over a temper tantrum.

FIrst time it was shut down because of criticism by Ann Coulter

So...
No he didn't.

She is just digging the hole deeper and deeper. The Femocrates better get her out of there because she is sinking your ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crooked Donnie is being punished for bad behavior

Maybe when he is a good boy and reopens Government, he can come to Congress
Is it true he can disband and reconvene congress? If he can have the SOTU at a rally point with them all there. Pelosi realyl is a fronthole. Many of us would give Putin information as to why not?
Will he pass out MAGA hats?

Dxnp0ezU8AEvJRY

TrumpEgoc.jpg
No...it only means he cannot use the House chamber if he wants a venue.

Well he can use another venue and see how many people will show up for it I guess. Maybe a tent on the White House lawn would work---:auiqs.jpg:

I would expect her to do this. She hates America to the core. I'm just glad she's in the spotlight for everyone to see her hatred for this country.

Don’t see her taking sides with Putin over the United States

Oh goodie. We have officially entered the era where the opposing parties President will ever make another State of the Union address ever again.

Yep, every time the Govt is shutdown at the time of the SOTU address they will not allow it.

It happens so often this is really going to be a problem.

Oh wait, this is the first time in history that the SOTU was scheduled during a shutdown...

Dxnp0ezU8AEvJRY

It's probably a fake letter. She hasn't sat down once to negotiate re-opening the government.
She made it clear that she would negotiate with him when he is no longer holding the country and 800K federal workers hostage. Secondly, what he calls negotiating is horseshit! Offering to extend protection for the dreamers while action against them is already on hold by the courts? That was a nothing burger. Please! And it included a provision to curtail asylum seekers!! Give me a fucking break

Last edited:
Trump earned it.

HE shut the government down

First time the government was shut down over a temper tantrum.

FIrst time it was shut down because of criticism by Ann Coulter

So...
No he didn't.
Yeah he did.

“And I am proud to shut down the government for border security, Chuck, because the people of this country don't want criminals and people that have lots of problems and drugs pouring into our country. So I will take the mantle. I will be the one to shut it down. I'm not going to blame you for it.
-Drumpf

Well he can use another venue and see how many people will show up for it I guess. Maybe a tent on the White House lawn would work---:auiqs.jpg:

He could rent a football stadium and chant for an hour "LOCK HER UP" and even get audience participation Trump: "Who will pay for the wall?" and the response will be "MEXICO!!!".
.>>>>

I would expect her to do this. She hates America to the core. I'm just glad she's in the spotlight for everyone to see her hatred for this country.

Don’t see her taking sides with Putin over the United States

Taking sides? We've been warring it up in the ME for 18 years along with running covert ops in Ukraine to overthrow their govt in Russia's backyard. What sides are you talking about?

Forum List

Back