OFFICIAL Put Your SOTU Comments HERE Thread

Dem's have no respect for the office of POTUS that much is clear.

Lots of respect for the office, just not for the fool that occupies it right now.

I see, if your guy doesn't win then you pout and throw tantrums got it.
ummmmm, the gop just got hammered ... by a majority of voters.

Hammered how?
The dems gained fewer seats in the house during the midterms than in multiple decades.
I hardly see that as a win.
They gained the majority didn't they, fool?

Lots of respect for the office, just not for the fool that occupies it right now.

Hammered how?
The dems gained fewer seats in the house during the midterms than in multiple decades.
Update:

Trump is waiting for right-wing media to advise him on shutdown and is 'trapped'

maxresdefault-2-5-800x430-768x413.jpg

He can give the SOTU speech from the Oval office if he wants,or anywhere else for that matter.
She cant do shit to stop him.
Personally I'd like to see him show up at the House and see Nancy try and stop him.
And who would she call on to remove him from the House,Antifa?

Hammered how?

By the thinnest margin in a dozen decades.
That you would call that being hammered makes you sound pathetic.

Hammered how?
Update:

Trump is waiting for right-wing media to advise him on shutdown and is 'trapped'

maxresdefault-2-5-800x430-768x413.jpg

He can give the SOTU speech from the Oval office if he wants,or anywhere else for that matter.
She cant do shit to stop him.
Personally I'd like to see him show up at the House and see Nancy try and stop him.
And who would she call on to remove him from the House,Antifa?
He can give it from the Oval. But, how many synchophants besides Jordan, Scalice & Pence can fit in there? Trump needs adulation, a lot more then the 3 Stooges that I mentioned can give him.

Hammered how?
Oh, make no mistake about it. It was a definitive win for the democratic party and DJT lost the House and sorely. Now, stack it up against all other midterms you want. POTUS lost the house. Checks and balances in play, finally.

You still have no power.
The house is the pee wee league in politics.

House does have power and is not pee wee league. If that was not the case, POTUS would not be dealing with Pelosi and the democratically controlled congress. POTUS lost the house. Bigly.

Hammered how?

They still won the marjority, idiot!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!:cul2:

Hammered how?
Oh, make no mistake about it. It was a definitive win for the democratic party and DJT lost the House and sorely. Now, stack it up against all other midterms you want. POTUS lost the house. Checks and balances in play, finally.

You still have no power.

House does have power and is not pee wee league. If that was not the case, POTUS would not be dealing with Pelosi and the democratically controlled congress. POTUS lost the house. Bigly.

I'm loving it personally.
Pelousy is up there grandstanding and Trump will just side step her.
Even dems are telling her to shut up and deal.

Hammered how?

They still won the marjority, idiot!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!:cul2:

Yeah...and we have the Senate and the Presidency.
Dems keep acting the fool and we'll get the house back as well,you dumbfucks never learn.

Lonestar_logic, post: 21671651
She hasn't sat down once to negotiate re-opening the government.

She’s correctly not negotiating until Trumpo decides to release his hostages. Never negotiate with an extortionist. Specifically one extorting $5 bn from US Taxpayers after pledging in his campaign that the funding would come from the government of Mexico,

Leader McCarthy just signed and submitted a resolution that would permit President Trump to deliver his address in the Capitol on January 29th.:clap:

Hammered how?

You still have no power.

Good. Glad you are loving it. Just remember, it's not supposed to be a winner take all, half court basketball game. If you can.

POTUS has not been able to side step the courts and will not side step an equal branch of government.

And by the way, despite how much I don't like "Pelousy." Her name is Nancy Pelosi.

Hammered how?

You still have no power.

Good. Glad you are loving it. Just remember, it's not supposed to be a winner take all, half court basketball game. If you can.

POTUS has not been able to side step the courts and will not side step an equal branch of government.

And by the way, despite how much I don't like "Pelousy." Her name is Nancy Pelosi.

Trump has outplayed dems since his election.
I expect it will continue.

Leader McCarthy just signed and submitted a resolution that would permit President Trump to deliver his address in the Capitol on January 29th.:clap:

Mitch McConnell? Not sure what you mean. Have a link?

The GOP gained seats in the Senate and lying Dem's had to pretend to be Trump supporters to get elected in swing House districts.

And cheat. Don't forget that part.

Oh I rubbed the left's nose in their 'ballot harvesting' cheating a couple posts later.

I'm thinking it can't possibly be mentioned too much.

I think we would all agree that Obama was the biggest piece of shit President this country ever had. A disaster for the country and as first class asshole.

All the Republicans in the House and Senate knew that, however, they did not disrespect the Office of the President by not allowing him to have a SOTU address even thought it must have made them sick to listen to his lies and hatred.

I think he was a craptastic President, but I don't know if I'd go so far as to say he was the worst, if only because he has a lot of competition.

After Donald Trump invited himself to deliver the State of the Union speech in the house, Nancy Pelosi sent him this letter today:
Dxnp0ezU8AEvJRY

She's right. Government shutdown--means no state of the Union address until the government is reopened.

This should get Trump moving--just the thought of him not getting the limelight that he thinks he deserves should get the government reopened in short order.

TrumpEgoc.jpg
No...it only means he cannot use the House chamber if he wants a venue.

Well he can use another venue and see how many people will show up for it I guess. Maybe a tent on the White House lawn would work---:auiqs.jpg:

LOL...Trump packs the house wherever he speaks.
We're not talking about a hillary rally here.

After Donald Trump invited himself to deliver the State of the Union speech in the house, Nancy Pelosi sent him this letter today:
Dxnp0ezU8AEvJRY

It's probably a fake letter. She hasn't sat down once to negotiate re-opening the government.
She made it clear that she would negotiate with him when he is no longer holding the country and 800K federal workers hostage. Secondly, what he calls negotiating is horseshit! Offering to extend protection for the dreamers while action against them is already on hold by the courts? That was a nothing burger. Please! And it included a provision to curtail asylum seekers!! Give me a fucking break

Gee,where have we heard that before?

Trump should go anyway...if Nancy and the dems don't show.....the nation will be witness to their childlike attitude.....
Yes- The man child who is Trump. Keep in mind that this whole mess is the result of this 6 year old mental case having a tantrum after Ann Coulter called him gutless.
Trump is trying to defend our southern border from illegal aliens and drug cartels...What is Pelosi trying to do?.....

Forum List

Back