[OFFICIAL SOFTWARE UPGRADE] Help and Bug Thread

One of the selling points of the new system was not having to do that.

So much for a new and improved search feature.
One of the admins has already stated, prolly more than once, that the search function is a bit dodgy, and to give them some time to get it corrected.

What's your problem? It's only been 24 hours. Are you desperately in need of proving someone wrong on the internet?
4i6Ckte.gif

One of the admins has already stated, prolly more than once, that the search function is a bit dodgy, and to give them some time to get it corrected.

What's your problem? It's only been 24 hours. Are you desperately in need of proving someone wrong on the internet?

I've learned a lot about some of the members during this transition.

4i6Ckte.gif

In the real world there is no difference between the two, they are both sugar.
Customers did not like the change, and complained. Didn't matter.

The customer is not always right, in the eyes of business. I'm positive that every member here with half a brain could come up with an example.

Businesses make changes based on profit, then mount advertising campaigns to ameliorate any negative public sentiment toward that change.

I only have to click one button to reply and the likes buttons are right in front of your nose.

Edited. No flaming here.

See that button below....

:eusa_shifty:

Customers did not like the change, and complained. Didn't matter.

The customer is not always right, in the eyes of business. I'm positive that every member here with half a brain could come up with an example.

Businesses make changes based on profit, then mount advertising campaigns to ameliorate any negative public sentiment toward that change.

People complained?

Let me guess, you actually believe that the whole New Coke thing was designed to hide the fact that Coke stopped using sugar.

Except, as you can plainly see, simply replying to your post makes your comments look disconnected and out of touch.

In other words, context is everything, and we no longer have context.

Precisely!
clap.gif

There should be a user choice to have quoted material default to fully expanded or abridged. I would rather they be expanded, as it's one less thing to click.

Ok still can't edit. Cant go invisible can't put cute saying next to avatar. These are important. Lol
Edit is located a few lines under your avie.
Can go invisible but forgot where to do it.
Can't put title under your name unless you are a paying member.

Again...someone that has the know how needs to start a thread with the pertinent info so we don't keep rehashing the same questions.

Forum List

Back