Official Thread for Denial of GreenHouse Effect and Radiative Physics.

Imagine a world where hard core denialists could be dragged, kicking and screaming, to fact water and made to drink..

Imagine a world where hard core denialists could be dragged, kicking and screaming, to fact water and made to drink..
I would appreciate you explaining a few things.
1. What is a denialist?
2. What do you believe is an alarmist?
3. Do you truly believe that Earth is doomed?
4. Explain the huge snow falls at the Sierra Nevada coupled with other high snow falls>
5. When would you declare you became a believer?
6. What made you a believer?
7. Did you bother to check what was told that you believed?
8. Do you discount as wrong what actual climate scientists tell us about climate?

Islam members killed thousands of Americans. Climate none.

You mean Saudi Arabians have killed thousands of Americans ... Wahhabism is just one small sect of Islam, and sadly they do work to destroy Western Culture ... but most Muslims are peaceful and reject the teachings of Jihadists ... see how Muslims fought ISIS ...

It's Arabs that are violent, and cannot govern themselves ... ask the Israelis ... there's absolutely nothing Islamic about Hamas ... nothing ... they're criminals and that's NOT a religion ...

You mean Saudi Arabians have killed thousands of Americans ... Wahhabism is just one small sect of Islam, and sadly they do work to destroy Western Culture ... but most Muslims are peaceful and reject the teachings of Jihadists ... see how Muslims fought ISIS ...

It's Arabs that are violent, and cannot govern themselves ... ask the Israelis ... there's absolutely nothing Islamic about Hamas ... nothing ... they're criminals and that's NOT a religion ...
Thanks.

Latitude and longitude ... if you don't have that, then climate isn't changing ... you've been buffooned ...
Sorry, but if you don't have sets of global temperatures you can't seriously discuss AGW or ACC. Why you wish to distract adults from seriously discussing the subject? I dunno. Probably because you're just a silly person who finds pretending to be in denial entertaining. Certainly seems popular enough around here.

Sorry, but if you don't have sets of global temperatures you can't seriously discuss AGW or ACC. Why you wish to distract adults from seriously discussing the subject? I dunno. Probably because you're just a silly person who finds pretending to be in denial entertaining. Certainly seems popular enough around here.

So you admit there's no location in the whole world where climate is changing .. but "climate is changing" ... pretty funny ...

You think temperature is the sole determination of weather and climate ... and you're wrong ... we have pressure, humidity, wind speed and direction, and precipitation ... which are all included every six hours on the surface analysis chart ... for the globe ... the 300, 500 and 700 mb analyses come every 12 hours ...

That's what I'm averaging ... and the averages are the same ... climate isn't changing ...

=====

Dry air causes hot temperatures in the desert ... not the other way around ... basic meteorology ... I'd have to use college physics to explain why and that offends your fellow Hystericals ... and we don't want them jumping up on chairs clutching their skirts together again ...

Argue with what I've stated, not your fevered imaginings based upon things I didn't.

Well ... state the latitude and longitude and we can discuss how climate has changed, then hopefully the why this changed will be clearer ... if you want to discuss global temperature gradients then what's your comment? ... these are decreasing in magnitude, and this should lead to more peaceful weather ... and wetter ... agriculture profits from warmer, and wetter, conditions ...

Longitude and latitude? Asked and answered. Roughly 30 miles due North of Philly.
Remember when it used to actually snow? Feet of snow several times during the winter? In the spring and fall now and then? No plowing last year. Never really snowed at all. Not here.
But obviously not only where I reside by any stretch.. So take your troll worthy silliness and go fish where the Sun don't shine.

So you admit there's no location in the whole world where climate is changing .. but "climate is changing" ... pretty funny ...

You think temperature is the sole determination of weather and climate ... and you're wrong ... we have pressure, humidity, wind speed and direction, and precipitation ... which are all included every six hours on the surface analysis chart ... for the globe ... the 300, 500 and 700 mb analyses come every 12 hours ...

That's what I'm averaging ... and the averages are the same ... climate isn't changing ...

=====

Dry air causes hot temperatures in the desert ... not the other way around ... basic meteorology ... I'd have to use college physics to explain why and that offends your fellow Hystericals ... and we don't want them jumping up on chairs clutching their skirts together again ...
They toss confusing issues around as if that proves climate is changed by humans. Ask them if man controls climate? They blurt out, hell no. Well if that is true, that they do not control climate, they can't be the cause of the climate change they bring up. Also why are so many areas on Earth very stable?

Dry air does create deserts. And if one examines the most hottest ever, one finds out the hottest day of all was long ago in 1913. Disputing that climate is changing.

They toss confusing issues around as if that proves climate is changed by humans. Ask them if man controls climate? They blurt out, hell no. Well if that is true, that they do not control climate, they can't be the cause of the climate change they bring up. Also why are so many areas on Earth very stable?

Dry air does create deserts. And if one examines the most hottest ever, one finds out the hottest day of all was long ago in 1913. Disputing that climate is changing.

Furnace Creek, California, has been up in the 130's in the past few years ... so these temperatures aren't 100-year events even ...

Pish-posh ... a single degree Celsius doesn't change climate ... not like a change in average wind direction ... what would Virginia do with an average 12 feet of rain per year? ... besides get wet? ...

Furnace Creek, California, has been up in the 130's in the past few years ... so these temperatures aren't 100-year events even ...

Pish-posh ... a single degree Celsius doesn't change climate ... not like a change in average wind direction ... what would Virginia do with an average 12 feet of rain per year? ... besides get wet? ...
Here is the actual temperatures on the hottest days at Furnace Creek, CA.

Nothing at all like it was in 1913.

Here is the actual temperatures on the hottest days at Furnace Creek, CA.

Nothing at all like it was in 1913.

Interesting that in March of 1913, Furnace Creek was setting all time daily lows ... I don't know how analogous that is to the subject at hand ... however, weather does jump around like that ...

Around twenty years ago, it took a couple weeks to set up an emergency drought conference ... well ... the rains returned and flooded most of the roads leading to the meeting place ... five feet of rain but without any snow cover ... we got lucky that year ... obviously the conference was a bust and no action was taken to relieve the dry conditions ... you know, under the flood waters ...

All normal ... all part of current climate ... no change required ...

But even Death Valley — one of the most extreme places on the planet — is not immune to climate change. This past week, many tuned in to see if its all-time temperature record of 134 degrees would be broken, a possibility that was heralded by some as a barometer of climate change.

Though the park fell short of that record, many who know Death Valley best say they’re already seeing the impacts of climate change on a near-daily basis.

Forum List

Back