Official Thread for Denial of GreenHouse Effect and Radiative Physics.

Said to be massless...it is a FIGURE OF SPEECH....and they are SAID to be masses at rest. When might a photon be at rest? They are said to be massless so that they jibe with special relativity...massless at rest is an ad hoc "fix" for a mathematical problem...

Said to be massless...it is a FIGURE OF SPEECH...

Where is the figure of speech where they give the mass while moving?

Said to be massless...it is a FIGURE OF SPEECH....and they are SAID to be masses at rest. When might a photon be at rest? They are said to be massless so that they jibe with special relativity...massless at rest is an ad hoc "fix" for a mathematical problem...

They give you a mathematical formula to calculate the mass when moving...sorry this goes against the dogma you believe...but just chalk it up to one more thing you thought you knew that turns out to be wrong...expect much more of it in the future as the belief in mathametial models over reality falls out of vogue. Sooner or later science will get back to doing science..

TRADITIONALLY is not science data or evidence..........

Massless AT REST....wonder when he thinks photons might ever be AT REST?

I wonder how you weighed them while they're moving? Link?

Already been provided...

I don't know if you have ever operated a laser. I have an orion LZR 60 that I purchased when a firm I worked with upgraded to a larger machine...It is a table top laser welder that has a maximum power of 5 watts....

When you hold a working piece under the lens and fire the laser to create a weld...you feel an impact through the piece into your fingers every time the laser fires. Massless particles would not be able to create an impact when they hit the working piece...clearly when the laser beam hits the working piece, it is being hit by something with momentum and mass...

They give you a mathematical formula to calculate the mass when moving...sorry this goes against the dogma you believe...but just chalk it up to one more thing you thought you knew that turns out to be wrong...expect much more of it in the future as the belief in mathametial models over reality falls out of vogue. Sooner or later science will get back to doing science..

They give you a mathematical formula to calculate the mass when moving...

A mass can move at the speed of light? Link?

Already been provided...

I don't know if you have ever operated a laser. I have an orion LZR 60 that I purchased when a firm I worked with upgraded to a larger machine...It is a table top laser welder that has a maximum power of 5 watts....

When you hold a working piece under the lens and fire the laser to create a weld...you feel an impact through the piece into your fingers every time the laser fires. Massless particles would not be able to create an impact when they hit the working piece...clearly when the laser beam hits the working piece, it is being hit by something with momentum and mass...

When you hold a working piece under the lens and fire the laser to create a weld...you feel an impact through the piece into your fingers every time the laser fires.

Any mass moving away from the impact site?

Photons are traditionally said to be massless.

Already been provided...

When you hold a working piece under the lens and fire the laser to create a weld...you feel an impact through the piece into your fingers every time the laser fires.

If it made a hole it would right?

Already been provided...

Even if it didn't, right?

Already been provided...

Sure, deflection

Already been provided...

Sure, deflection

It doesn't have to burn through to have mass spraying away from the impact site.

Already been provided...

Sure, deflection

It doesn't have to burn through to have mass spraying away from the impact site.
I’m just explaining what would occur. You can read the site information for your mass concern

Sure, deflection

I’m just explaining what would occur. You can read the site information for your mass concern

You have a site that measures their mass yet?

Sure, deflection

You got it did you fall on your head again?

Sure, deflection

Saw lots of equivalence, no actual mass.

You ever post your proof that SB is flawed?

Sure, deflection

Sure, the day you show cold objects radiating at warmer objects! That’s your claim, without that observation, my statement stands. You can prove me wrong anytime

Sure, the day you show cold objects radiating at warmer objects! That’s your claim, without that observation, my statement stands. You can prove me wrong anytime

Sure, the day you show cold objects radiating at warmer objects!

SB says it all radiates.
Why (and how) would warmer matter stop that radiating?
Spell out your theory.
Post links that back it up...…..

you feel an impact through the piece into your fingers every time the laser fires. Massless particles would not be able to create an impact when they hit the working piece...clearly when the laser beam hits the working piece, it is being hit by something with momentum and mass...
You are feeling momentum, not mass. Careful you don't burn your fingers.

SB says it all radiates.
Spell out your theory.
Go for it post that observation then, why do you avoid it? Prove me wrong

you feel an impact through the piece into your fingers every time the laser fires. Massless particles would not be able to create an impact when they hit the working piece...clearly when the laser beam hits the working piece, it is being hit by something with momentum and mass...
You are feeling momentum, not mass. Careful you don't burn your fingers.

If there’s no mass, why would he burn his fingers?

SB says it all radiates.
Spell out your theory.
Go for it post that observation then, why do you avoid it? Prove me wrong

You don't believe SB? Ok.

Forum List

Back