Official Thread for Denial of GreenHouse Effect and Radiative Physics.

you feel an impact through the piece into your fingers every time the laser fires. Massless particles would not be able to create an impact when they hit the working piece...clearly when the laser beam hits the working piece, it is being hit by something with momentum and mass...
You are feeling momentum, not mass. Careful you don't burn your fingers.

Mass must be present in order to feel momentum.

If it made a hole it would right?

Even if it didn't, right?
Sure, deflection

It doesn't have to burn through to have mass spraying away from the impact site.
I’m just explaining what would occur. You can read the site information for your mass concern

You have a site that measures their mass yet?
You keep asking this question but refuse to use the information provided you. Your a useless troll..

You got it did you fall on your head again?

Saw lots of equivalence, no actual mass.

You ever post your proof that SB is flawed?
Sure, the day you show cold objects radiating at warmer objects! That’s your claim, without that observation, my statement stands. You can prove me wrong anytime

Sure, the day you show cold objects radiating at warmer objects!

SB says it all radiates.
Why (and how) would warmer matter stop that radiating?
Spell out your theory.
Post links that back it up...…..
Go for it post that observation then, why do you avoid it? Prove me wrong

You don't believe SB? Ok.
You don’t that’s obvious, you can’t post the observation that you claim it supports. I say it doesn’t, support your position. And, now years later, you still haven’t proved your position , and that supports my position. Now you can post that observation piece and prove me wrong, go

Even if it didn't, right?
Sure, deflection

It doesn't have to burn through to have mass spraying away from the impact site.
I’m just explaining what would occur. You can read the site information for your mass concern

You have a site that measures their mass yet?
You keep asking this question but refuse to use the information provided you. Your a useless troll..

You provide information with actual measured mass? Not "derived mass"?

Saw lots of equivalence, no actual mass.

You ever post your proof that SB is flawed?
Sure, the day you show cold objects radiating at warmer objects! That’s your claim, without that observation, my statement stands. You can prove me wrong anytime

SB says it all radiates.
Spell out your theory.

You don’t that’s obvious, you can’t post the observation that you claim it supports. I say it doesn’t, support your position. And, now years later, you still haven’t proved your position , and that supports my position. Now you can post that observation piece and prove me wrong, go

You don’t

I do.
SB is groovy!!! Still waiting for your evidence of the "dimmer switch" portion of SB.

Can matter absorb and emit radiation simultaneously?

SB says it all radiates.
Spell out your theory.

You don’t

I do.
SB is groovy!!! Still waiting for your evidence of the "dimmer switch" portion of SB.

no you don't, you can't post it showed cold objects radiating toward warmer objects. why is that? if you can't post it, then you don't believe in it.

SB says it all radiates.
Spell out your theory.

You don’t

I do.

no you don't, you can't post it showed cold objects radiating toward warmer objects. why is that? if you can't post it, then you don't believe in it.

No dimmer switch link?

You don’t

I do.

No dimmer switch link?
still no observation,eh?

You don’t

I do.

No dimmer switch link?
still no observation,eh?

If you have proof of this magic "dimmer switch", I'm all ears.

still no observation,eh?

Here is colder ice cream, room (same) temperature surroundings and warmer skin all emitting at the FLIR camera at the same time.

You don’t

I do.

No dimmer switch link?
still no observation,eh?

still no observation,eh?

Here is colder ice cream, room (same) temperature surroundings and warmer skin all emitting at the FLIR camera at the same time.

Nope, the device loses energy toward the ice cream, it’s how the device works. The energy flows to the ice cream. So you failed .

You don’t

I do.

No dimmer switch link?
still no observation,eh?

still no observation,eh?

Nope, the device loses energy toward the ice cream, it’s how the device works. The energy flows to the ice cream. So you failed .

Nope, the device loses energy toward the ice cream, it’s how the device works.

So you've got some links that agree, no ice cream photons hitting the room temperature camera...…?
The camera emits fewer photons toward the ice cream and none toward skin because "dimmer switch"?

No dimmer switch link?
still no observation,eh?

still no observation,eh?

So you've got some links that agree, no ice cream photons hitting the room temperature camera...…?
The camera emits fewer photons toward the ice cream and none toward skin because "dimmer switch"?

no ice cream photons hitting the room temperature camera...…?
Not from your picture nope. All energy flowing to the ice cream from the device!

Sure, give me the make and model of the device and I will get you the info

You provide information with actual measured mass? Not "derived mass"?
My gosh you have been leading the 4 stooges in epicycles for many pages. It's hilarious.

Billy might have more idiotic claims than SSDD.
I remember, before he decided "cold photons absorb energy from matter they hit" that "covailent [sic] bonds" repelled photons from cooler matter.

No dimmer switch link?
still no observation,eh?

still no observation,eh?

Not from your picture nope. All energy flowing to the ice cream from the device!

All energy flowing to the ice cream from the device!

That would disagree with SB.

FLIR T660 thermal camera

Good luck.

still no observation,eh?

still no observation,eh?

FLIR T660 thermal camera

Good luck.

follows the 2nd law

still no observation,eh?

FLIR T660 thermal camera

Good luck.

follows the 2nd law

There is no conflict between the 2nd Law and SB.

Photons are traditionally said to be massless.

TRADITIONALLY is not science data or evidence..........

Massless AT REST....wonder when he thinks photons might ever be AT REST?

I wonder how you weighed them while they're moving? Link?

Already been provided...

I don't know if you have ever operated a laser. I have an orion LZR 60 that I purchased when a firm I worked with upgraded to a larger machine...It is a table top laser welder that has a maximum power of 5 watts....

When you hold a working piece under the lens and fire the laser to create a weld...you feel an impact through the piece into your fingers every time the laser fires. Massless particles would not be able to create an impact when they hit the working piece...clearly when the laser beam hits the working piece, it is being hit by something with momentum and mass...

When you hold a working piece under the lens and fire the laser to create a weld...you feel an impact through the piece into your fingers every time the laser fires.

Any mass moving away from the impact site?

Of course...the chamber where the weld happens has debris all over. So much in fact, that you have to vacuum the chamber out every 1000 welds or so.

you feel an impact through the piece into your fingers every time the laser fires. Massless particles would not be able to create an impact when they hit the working piece...clearly when the laser beam hits the working piece, it is being hit by something with momentum and mass...
You are feeling momentum, not mass. Careful you don't burn your fingers.

Momentum requires mass and velocity...

Forum List

Back