Official Thread for Denial of GreenHouse Effect and Radiative Physics.

The mass changes with the power it contains so there is no one "mass" as calculation of the mass is directly related to the power it contains. GO pander you BS somewhere else. I have given you the tools, now do the damn math..

Take the power at a moment in time, and tell me the mass.

With links.

Unless you were lying again?
so no mass, he gave you the equation for your stupid question.

You're free to post the mass of a photon if you can find it...….
you asked and received, and come in here and act like you didn't, dishonest too you are.

Silly Billy posted the mass of a photon? Which post?
As I told you before the mass changes with the power it contains.. Do the damn math....

Its like a damn water balloon... The more energy it contains the heavier it is.

Take the power at a moment in time, and tell me the mass.

With links.

Unless you were lying again?

you asked and received, and come in here and act like you didn't, dishonest too you are.

As I told you before the mass changes with the power it contains.. Do the damn math....

Post your proof already.
A couple of links that say, "This is how to calculate the mass of a photon" would be nice.

Liar.

Post your proof already.
A couple of links that say, "This is how to calculate the mass of a photon" would be nice.

Liar.
WOW... You refuse to do the math... The equations were from NASA and Prominent Colleges... yet you refuse to do the math.. Like I said before, I can't and won't fix your kind of stupid,,,

Post your proof already.

Liar.
he did, why did you ignore it?

Post your proof already.

Liar.
WOW... You refuse to do the math... The equations were from NASA and Prominent Colleges... yet you refuse to do the math.. Like I said before, I can't and won't fix your kind of stupid,,,

You refuse to do the math...

Did you find a site that says, "This is the math you need to calculate the mass of a photon"?

Because doing math because you said it would work is slightly funnier than if SSDD said it.

The equations were from NASA and Prominent Colleges...

That is very impressive!!! I mean, wow!!

You must have a NASA link that mentions the mass of a photon. Right?

Post your proof already.

Liar.

Yes, I ignored the link he didn't post that didn't give the calculation for mass of a photon.

Post your proof already.

Liar.

Yes, I ignored the link he didn't post that didn't give the calculation for mass of a photon.
What a dishonest piece of crap... I posted;

"if you prefer the particle description of physics over the wave description, you can approximate all photons as 'bullets' each carrying a mass of m = hf/c^2 and traveling at the speed of light."

Link

Derived from the NASA, Stanford University, and others.. links here and here

I also gave you the numbers to put in the equation here.

Do the damn math moron..

Post your proof already.

Liar.

"if you prefer the particle description of physics over the wave description, you can approximate all photons as 'bullets' each carrying a mass of m = hf/c^2 and traveling at the speed of light."

Link

Do the damn math moron..

Those guys can't have their faith questioned...they believe what the believe due to a tragic misunderstanding of some pretty simple laws of physics..when you find that you must modify the statement of physical law, or claim that a simple equation says something other than what it says, you are going to be wrong..

The mass changes with the power it contains so there is no one "mass" as calculation of the mass is directly related to the power it contains. GO pander you BS somewhere else. I have given you the tools, now do the damn math..

Your question makes no sense. You make the same confusion three times, that a mass can contain power. A mass does not contain power. Power has units of energy per second. A particle can contain energy via it's inertial mass. It also contains a variable relativistic mass which which is different for observers that have a relative velocity. But it cannot contain power.

None of that has much to do with the SB law, which seems to be the prevailing topic.

Your question makes no sense. You make the same confusion three times, that a mass can contain power. A mass does not contain power. Power has units of energy per second. A particle can contain energy via it's inertial mass. It also contains a variable relativistic mass which which is different for observers that have a relative velocity. But it cannot contain power.

None of that has much to do with the SB law, which seems to be the prevailing topic.

where was a question in the quoted material in your post?

Post your proof already.

Liar.

Link

Do the damn math moron..

Link

Your link doesn't link to your quote.

From your math.ucr link...…"Photons are traditionally said to be massless"

Do you have any links that actually back your claims?

From your Stanford link..... "This equation says that the energy carried by a photon which has NO REST MASS, is equivalent to an amount of ordinary mass in grams, and that this 'effective mass' varies with the frequency of the photon."

Effective mass is not mass. Energy equivalent to mass is not mass either.

This doesn't link to your claim either.

Again, is a photon a particle or a wave? Or is it a combination of a Particle within a wave? Until that question is answered definitively all I can go by is the OBSERVED effect of bombarding a warmer mass with photons from a cooler mass which results in cooling of the warmer mass. And yes the constant from S/B is required to determine the mass. I assumed since Toad was posting it up he would have that number...

Last edited:
"This equation says that the energy carried by a photon which has NO REST MASS, is equivalent to an amount of ordinary mass in grams, and that this 'effective mass' varies with the frequency of the photon."
Again, you cant read and comprehend can you... Photons are always moving...always! And the power contained in the photon, derived by it's frequency or state of excitement, determines its overall mass.

"This equation says that the energy carried by a photon which has NO REST MASS, is equivalent to an amount of ordinary mass in grams, and that this 'effective mass' varies with the frequency of the photon."
Again, you cant read and comprehend can you... Photons are always moving...always! And the power contained in the photon, derived by it's frequency or state of excitement, determines its overall mass.

Photons are always moving...always!

Yup. And massless.

Yup. And massless.
And you didn't learn a damn thing... keep that head firmly implanted toad....

Ignorant fool....

Yup. And massless.

Ignorant fool....

I learned that you said photons have mass, but are still unable to provide a link proving they have mass.

Yup. And massless.

Ignorant fool....

I learned that you said photons have mass, but are still unable to provide a link proving they have mass.
you should have opened the link he provided.

Yup. And massless.

Ignorant fool....

None of the links he provided gave the mass of a photon.

Thanks for chiming in.

Yup. And massless.

Ignorant fool....

None of the links he provided gave the mass of a photon.

Thanks for chiming in.
said mass right in there, you even used the word quite often in your rant. why was that?

And the power contained in the photon, derived by it's frequency or state of excitement, determines its overall mass
This is the fourth time you said that. Again photons contain energy not power.

Again, is a photon a particle or a wave? Or is it a combination of a Particle within a wave?
If you took QM 101 you would know that a photon in transit acts like a wave with diffraction properties, etc.
And a photon interaction with matter results in a discrete transfer of energy where the photon disappears. It is that interaction that is quantized and thus has a particle nature.

Simple statement: moving photon is wave. Photon hitting something is particle.

The math: The formula for a specific configuration is set up in the Hamiltonian operator. The eigenvalues of the Hamiltonian gives the discrete set of energy levels.

Forum List

Back