Official Thread for Denial of GreenHouse Effect and Radiative Physics.

Ive already posted the mass you moron.. Its based in eV which was part of this graphing:

View attachment 274190

Its been in front of your face since day one and is calculated for all mater in most tables of the elements at the molecular level. I am amazed that it took some one else to find it for you..

As SSDD's links point out, this is still a very open ended question. As a known mass it must act as all mass does IE: upon collision, a cooler mass will cool a warmer one. This is precisely why our atmosphere can not warm, when its energy is being emitted from a cooler mass.

Ive already posted the mass you moron.. Its based in eV which was part of this graphing:

You haven't. Not even once.
Here's your chance.

Its been in front of your face since day one and is calculated for all mater in most tables of the elements at the molecular level.

Great. Post a link to this calculation.

As SSDD's links point out, this is still a very open ended question.

You didn't say it was an open ended question. You said it was a fact. You lied.

As a known mass it must act as all mass does

Post the known mass.

IE: upon collision, a cooler mass will cool a warmer one.

A "cooler photon" traveling at the speed of light will cool warmer matter? Hilarious!!!

If I fire a bullet at 0C into a sheet of steel at 20C, how much cooler will the steel get?

This is precisely why our atmosphere can not warm, when its energy is being emitted from a cooler mass.

What cooler mass is radiating into the atmosphere?
You cant figure it out... You know the frequency of the photon. 14.9um (10^13.27) You know the power of the photon (.002eV ) and you know the speed of the photon (186,000,000/sec).. Place them in the equation you have been given and do the damn math.

And now you say this mass must not act like all other mass in our universe? BWHAAAAaaaaaaaaaaa What magical powers does it posses to not act within the natural laws?

You cant figure it out...

You made the claim, you post the proof.

And now you say this mass must not act like all other mass in our universe?

Post a list of other masses in the universe that move at the speed of light.
the guy that can't post one observed piece of evidence of a cooler object warming a warm object. still waiting bubba, shouldn't be asking if you can't provide your own shit.

Do you know the mass of a photon?

LOL!
The mass changes with the power it contains so there is no one "mass" as calculation of the mass is directly related to the power it contains. GO pander you BS somewhere else. I have given you the tools, now do the damn math..

the guy that can't post one observed piece of evidence of a cooler object warming a warm object. still waiting bubba, shouldn't be asking if you can't provide your own shit.

the guy that can't post one observed piece of evidence of a cooler object warming a warm object.

Colder objects can't warm warmer objects.
If you understood the SB equation you'd know why.
hey, you're the one saying the cool object radiates while next to warm objects, radiate implies heat. so I'm waiting.

Yup, objects radiate.
If you could do math, you'd sound a lot less stupid.
so no observed cool object radiating toward the warm object I see. I thought not.

Stefan-Boltzmann+Law+The+total+broadband+flux+%28or+radiant+exitance%29+from+a+blackbody+at+temperature+T+%28in+W+m-2%29.jpg
how is that observed exactly? i'm waiting on the cool object radiating, show me that radiation big guy, stop with the math problems and post the observed, it was the ask, stop ricocheting rabbit.

the guy that can't post one observed piece of evidence of a cooler object warming a warm object.

hey, you're the one saying the cool object radiates while next to warm objects, radiate implies heat. so I'm waiting.

Yup, objects radiate.
so no observed cool object radiating toward the warm object I see. I thought not.

Stefan-Boltzmann+Law+The+total+broadband+flux+%28or+radiant+exitance%29+from+a+blackbody+at+temperature+T+%28in+W+m-2%29.jpg
Ah Yes... The attempt to make one number fit all perimeters of the equations.. How is that working out for your modeling of our atmosphere? They all still fail, without exception..

Yup, objects radiate.

Ah Yes... The attempt to make one number fit all perimeters of the equations.. How is that working out for your modeling of our atmosphere? They all still fail, without exception..
it's not observed, and was our ask. he's failed every time he's posted that equation. he thinks it's observed, yet can't post the experiment showing it.

Here's your chance.

Its been in front of your face since day one and is calculated for all mater in most tables of the elements at the molecular level.

Post the known mass.

A "cooler photon" traveling at the speed of light will cool warmer matter? Hilarious!!!

If I fire a bullet at 0C into a sheet of steel at 20C, how much cooler will the steel get?

This is precisely why our atmosphere can not warm, when its energy is being emitted from a cooler mass.

You cant figure it out... You know the frequency of the photon. 14.9um (10^13.27) You know the power of the photon (.002eV ) and you know the speed of the photon (186,000,000/sec).. Place them in the equation you have been given and do the damn math.

And now you say this mass must not act like all other mass in our universe? BWHAAAAaaaaaaaaaaa What magical powers does it posses to not act within the natural laws?

LOL!
The mass changes with the power it contains so there is no one "mass" as calculation of the mass is directly related to the power it contains. GO pander you BS somewhere else. I have given you the tools, now do the damn math..
ahh the math he pushes out at us all. funny, I don't think he actually knows math.

Here's your chance.

Post the known mass.

LOL!

Take the power at a moment in time, and tell me the mass.

With links.

Unless you were lying again?

LOL!

With links.

so no mass, he gave you the equation for your stupid question.

Yup, objects radiate.

how is that observed exactly? i'm waiting on the cool object radiating, show me that radiation big guy, stop with the math problems and post the observed, it was the ask, stop ricocheting rabbit.

Plug in the details of the cooler object. The result is the power it radiates.

If you have observations that SB is wrong, post 'em up.

If you have observations that it doesn't radiate at all, post them to help your buddy SSDD.
He's been claiming that for years with no proof ever...….

LOL!

With links.

You refuse to apply the math and in your stupor you call me a liar when you refuse to do the simplified equation given you... I cant fix your kind of stupidity.

Yup, objects radiate.

it's not observed, and was our ask. he's failed every time he's posted that equation. he thinks it's observed, yet can't post the experiment showing it.

Right, SB was derived with no observations.....ever.

You really don't know anything.

LOL!

With links.

You're free to post the mass of a photon if you can find it...….

LOL!

With links.

You refuse to apply the math and in your stupor you call me a liar when you refuse to do the simplified equation given you... I cant fix your kind of stupidity.

Yes, you're a liar.

Yup, objects radiate.

If you have observations that it doesn't radiate at all, post them to help your buddy SSDD.
no no, post the observation that proves SB right. it's your claim bubba. you keep failing!!! why?

Yup, objects radiate.

Right, SB was derived with no observations.....ever.

You really don't know anything.
well post it then. why are you avoiding it then?

LOL!

With links.

you asked and received, and come in here and act like you didn't, dishonest too you are.

LOL!

With links.

Yes, you're a liar.
so you can't do the math

Yup, objects radiate.

no no, post the observation that proves SB right. it's your claim bubba. you keep failing!!! why?

You need me to prove SB?

You're funny.

LOL!

With links.

you asked and received, and come in here and act like you didn't, dishonest too you are.

Silly Billy posted the mass of a photon? Which post?

Yup, objects radiate.

The S/B equation is an approximation so that they can use it in modeling. It is a static number used because the real calculations of the process will kill all modeling due to their complexity. I really dont think it qualifies as a law.

The S/B equation is an approximation so that they can use it in modeling. It is a static number used because the real calculations of the process will kill all modeling due to their complexity. I really dont think it qualifies as a law.

Don't tell SSDD that everything radiates.

Forum List

Back