Official Thread - The Mueller Report is Announced... USE THIS thread til at least end of Saturday.

images

Wear that to a Starbucks tomorrow morning. Great fun!!!!

Cool. Now we got to go through schiffs bullshit.
Yayyy

Well yeah, they didn't get what they wanted from Mueller so they have to do their best to get it on their own...

So they will, for the next two years, continue to do everything they can to de-legitimize the term of the turd in office (sorry, I don't like they guy). I'd rather they get to work doing the country's business, but the butthurt of losing to a carnival barker just won't go away...

Is this a bad time to once again say "we told you so"?

There’s been 35 indictments!!
And not one of them for Collusion or colluding with the Russians...

Now comes the fun of dealing with FISA abuses...

LOL

Attorney General Barr sent up THREE sealed FISA abuse Indictments today at 4:50pm shortly after receiving the Mueller report.....

Hang on to your ass... Here comes the backlash on democrats...

This is what's going to happen. About 50 more people are going to start threads about Mueller completing his investigation. Everyone is going to respond with a mindlessly partisan talking point. There will be lots of speculation about tea leaves.

But the report will never see the light of day. And everyone will insist they know the real identity of the person on the grassy knoll.

This will all go down in history as a great example of how people in a divided country believe whatever they want. Meanwhile, Russia will be laughing all the way to the bank.
annoying isnt it?

With Barr being assigned by Trump... Trump believes Barr will not release it or bring charges and being Attorney General he is the only one who can ... ** reason why Trump as been "so confident " about the report ... he believes Barr's "loyalty" is to him ... we shall see what is next

HAHAHA and now the fools who we're using the Trump Russia Hoax as their main hate against Trump... Has turned into them deflecting it and just saying they hate Trump with no substance. Jokes on the collusion truthers.
In anticipation of the long awaited nothing burger, liberal idiots are now saying Trump is in Israels pocket. Fickle crowd aren't they?

With Barr being assigned by Trump... Trump believes Barr will not release it or bring charges and being Attorney General he is the only one who can ... ** reason why Trump as been "so confident " about the report ... he believes Barr's "loyalty" is to him ... we shall see what is next
Idiot, they already said no indictments.

The talking heads on MSDNC are grasping at straws to find something on Trump. Too fucking bad. Now Barr gets to do his investigation into the deep state coup.
If the report clears Trump it will be released by tomorrow. If there is a long delay......................
No delay. Was a nothing burger from beginning.
Do you have a source of information in the AGs office? You know nothing for sure just like the rest of us. The Mueller report will be leaked directly to the president by his pet AG. His reaction will be instructive.
I know this much...it’s over and no criminal activity found with regards to Trump. Over. You lose bitch! The Republic is the better for it. :itsok: It will be awight whittle Democrats. Lol
Why are you acting certain about something you haven't seen yet?

The talking heads on MSDNC are grasping at straws to find something on Trump. Too fucking bad. Now Barr gets to do his investigation into the deep state coup.
If the report clears Trump it will be released by tomorrow. If there is a long delay......................
No delay. Was a nothing burger from beginning.
Do you have a source of information in the AGs office? You know nothing for sure just like the rest of us. The Mueller report will be leaked directly to the president by his pet AG. His reaction will be instructive.
I know this much...it’s over and no criminal activity found with regards to Trump. Over. You lose bitch! The Republic is the better for it. :itsok: It will be awight whittle Democrats. Lol
Why are you acting certain about something you haven't seen yet?
like russian trump collusion n shit...

I don't understand why it wouldn't go into obstruction of justice; didn't Mueller's team say it was looking into that
It surely did. But theres a little problem, there. The report cannot release possibly incriminating information against people who have not been charged with a crime. And the president cannot be indicted.
True.

And again, this isn’t about indictment or impeachment – it’s about providing to the American people the facts and evidence of a failed and corrupt Trump misadministration, the fact that Trump is unfit to be president, and the fact that Trump doesn’t merit a second term.

I'd say it's more a failed system Clay

but then i lost faith in it quite a while ago

~S~

CNN now reporting that the Justice Department has received the Mueller report.

A Department of Justice official says the department let the White House know it had the report at roughly 4:35 p.m. ET.

The report was delivered earlier this afternoon, per a Justice official. It was delivered to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein's office and, within minutes, to Attorney General William Barr.

The official described the report as “comprehensive."

CNN: THE MUELLER REPORT IS DONE

HuffPo: The Mueller Report Is Complete

I’ll agree with the President on this…I’m glad it’s over.

On to the next investigation….

Forum List

Back