Official USMB Mafia Game #1

Tell me mani. If I was the scum, do you really think you'd still be alive?

Yes, absolutely.

If you were scum and killed me last night you'd be shining an even bigger spotlight on yourself.

Seems more likely that the scum want to lynch me since I've been one of the few people actively trying to figure out who they are. After all, they basically only need one more townie lynched.

Never would have thought not voting for mani would have gotten me suspected by mertex and suspected by mani. The fact that dblack suspects me isn't shocking, I suggested could be him yesterday.

Vote Count 4.1

No Vote (5): Manifold, Avatar4321, R.D., Mertex, Shaitra, dblack

The Road So Far...​

Town Cop - RosieS
Town Doctor - ?
Vanilla Townie (Bulletproof) - strollingbones
Vanilla Townie - ?
Vanilla Townie - Blackflag
Vanilla Townie - ?
Vanilla Townie - Cereal_Killer
Vanilla Townie - ?
Vanilla Townie- Mebelle60
Red Mafia Roleblocker - ?
Red Mafia Goon - ?
Blue Mafia Roleblocker - Syrenn
Blue Mafia Goon - Moonglow

~ With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch!
~ Deadline ends 5/21/14, 7am central.
~ The Doctor PMs me who he or she will protect, any time during each Night phase. [MENTION=8806]manifold[/MENTION]

Last edited:
It's interesting that both Avatar and Mertex have both claimed they are targets, but never been targeted.

As for me - I always gave my reasons for my votes.

So mani, why am I wrong to suspect any of the others? Why not dblack? Why not Shaitra? Why not Mertex? Why not R.D?

Seems like you are trying to stir up a mob against me based on emotions rather than real evidence. Why would I kill Syrenn? Why Rosie? Why Mebelle?

So mani, why am I wrong to suspect any of the others? Why not dblack? Why not Shaitra? Why not Mertex? Why not R.D?

Seems like you are trying to stir up a mob against me based on emotions rather than real evidence. Why would I kill Syrenn? Why Rosie? Why Mebelle?

Why not?

It's interesting that both Avatar and Mertex have both claimed they are targets, but never been targeted.

Never been targets? SB targeted me on day one. Course she never bothered to actually vote. It was her defending Moonglow that hurt her on day 2.

Mani voted for me yesterday (late but still a vote) and has already voted for me today.

As for Mertex, Mani was targeting her at one point but I dont think he actually ended up voting for her. He went to Shaitra for agreeing with her. I don't think anyone has targeted her specifically since then though I am a bit suspicious since she was gunning for mani and suddenly did an about face following him.

Ill have to go back and double check the reasoning you gave for your votes. I don't remember off the top of my head. my suspicion for you right now is based solely on the fact that you haven't given me a reason to be suspicious.

Never been targets? SB targeted me on day one. Course she never bothered to actually vote. It was her defending Moonglow that hurt her on day 2.

Mani voted for me yesterday (late but still a vote) and has already voted for me today.

As for Mertex, Mani was targeting her at one point but I dont think he actually ended up voting for her. He went to Shaitra for agreeing with her. I don't think anyone has targeted her specifically since then though I am a bit suspicious since she was gunning for mani and suddenly did an about face following him.

Ill have to go back and double check the reasoning you gave for your votes. I don't remember off the top of my head. my suspicion for you right now is based solely on the fact that you haven't given me a reason to be suspicious.

I meant from scum. You both claimed to be putting yourself at risk, but nothing came of it. We are all equally at risk.

I meant from scum. You both claimed to be putting yourself at risk, but nothing came of it. We are all equally at risk.

Ah I see you're point there. My guess is the only reason I am alive today is because they were planning to lynch me.

I don't think R.D is the scum. yeah i do find him suspicious because he's been below radar, but that's not enough to go one for a vote like this.

I also believe him when he says he's another vanilla townie. Which means the doctor is somebody else?

I have no idea who that might be at this point, but I plead with you to protect me or dblack if we need it.
[MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION] Does the doctor get to specify who to protect, and if so when do they have to tell you?

I just read the doctor role and s/he has to pm Wake who to protect (other than themselves), so I'd recommend you definitely pick me or dblack, because I'm guessing the scum is going to go after one of the other remaining townies, hoping to get the doctor who cannot protect him/herself. But if I'm wrong about Avatar and we lynch her, our chances are pretty much cooked even if the doctor does manage to protect the mafia's chosen target.

Been rereading and thinking about this. If the scum manage to lynch me today, the only way us townies can still be in this battle is if they manage a kill that doesn't get protected by the doctor. And here is mani trying desperately to get the doctor to protect him tonight. If the doctor wastes a protection on mani and he is scum, they win.

I was thinking dblack or mertex might be good suspects. But now im thinking Mani, the way he is protecting dblack and himself makes him and dblack the scum.

Plus the fact that mani tries to stir up a mob against me for voting to not lynch him yesterday.

I wasn't expecting to vote so soon, but as far as I am concerned this is a smoking gun.

Vote: Manifold

Last edited:
Mani voted for CK first round. Second round he voted for Shaitra for agreeing with mertex on a vote. He get's banned and then shows up at the end of day three after the lynch vote is down and votes for me to try to turn up suspicion for me when every other person thought blackflag was suspicious.

The scum would have known blackflag was not one of them. What better way than a last minute vote after the fact to get people to think you aren't the scum and trying to protect us townies not to mention creating support for your next round lynch.

I don't think R.D is the scum. yeah i do find him suspicious because he's been below radar, but that's not enough to go one for a vote like this.

I did point the finger at Mani, but after reading more posts he was clearly seeing hints I missed. If he was pink and BF wasn't playing, who was killing? Certainly neither one of them.

Then again, you would know I'm a townie if you are scum.

Am I above the radar enough for you now :lol:

I did point the finger at Mani, but after reading more posts he was clearly seeing hints I missed. If he was pink and BF wasn't playing, who was killing? Certainly neither one of them.

I don't know if mani's ban prevented him from communicating with his partner. But presuming it did prevent them from communicating, I'd assume the partner took care of the kills without him. Same way they would handle it if one of them was lynched.

Yes, but the fact that you are trying to convince me your innocent makes me now more suspicious.

Don't you love how this town works? Maybe we should just vote to move to a new town with no mafia who get to kill us.

Day 1

Vote: dblack

A little chatty and posing some very thought provoking questions. Tells me he's trying to appear unthreatening.

He certainly is.

accuses dblack who I believe to be a townie (by piggybacking)

The fact that CK is so quick to want to lynch dblack makes me suspect that maybe CK may be the one that needs to be investigated further....hmmmm.

Another good point.

accuses CK who was a townie (by piggybacking)

Shaitra jumped in with both feet first. A Scummy thing to do.

Vote: Shaitra

I sure the heck am not Scum, folks.

Regards from Rosie

Yeah, but that's exactly what scum would say.

implies rosie is scum (turns out to be townie)

Suggests bones could be scum (turns out to be townie)

accuses dblack again
Accuses manifold (who I know to be a townie)

Second vote in on bones (who is a townie)

Changes vote to second in on Moonglow (who is rival scum)

getting 6 votes may be akin to herding cats

note: avatar is like the leader of the mob.....shaking his pitchfork at everyone

Im leading the mob by following others votes?

Just can’t help himself^

Day 2

First vote in for bones

Getting itchy on the bones vote: first time second time

Day 3

Complete obfuscation

First in on blackflag

Sowing more seeds of confusion

Everything after that is straight up desperation. And after rereading the thread, I believe Mertex to be his accomplice.

at least one of them is mafia

I was one of the first to suggest BF, but I'm sure as hell not mafia, I've been going on assumptions and only once (Moonglow) was I right. Take me out and you'll be in worse shape. I wanted to take you out last time, and Avatar talked me out of it, are you and Avatar conspiring and making it look like you're townies.

I know Mani is begging for the doctor to protect either him or dblack. And i thought maybe that's a smoking gun of him and dblack being the scum. But maybe he is doing that so if he get's lynched dblack is the suspect next round.

If they are the scum, then dblack will not vote for mani today. They are going to stay united.

But if it's not dblack, mertex maybe? Shaitra? Was mani targeting her to make it look like they weren't together? He cast suspicion on both but only voted for Shaitra.

If mani is partnered with either of them I expect them to stay united too.

I disinclined to think mani is partnered with mertex just because of how they were both gunning for each other earlier, but that could have been a way to through us off.

I think the best bet is still mani and dblack.

Day 1

Vote: dblack

A little chatty and posing some very thought provoking questions. Tells me he's trying to appear unthreatening.

He certainly is.

accuses dblack who I believe to be a townie (by piggybacking)

accuses CK who was a townie (by piggybacking)

implies rosie is scum (turns out to be townie)

Suggests bones could be scum (turns out to be townie)

accuses dblack again
Accuses manifold (who I know to be a townie)

Second vote in on bones (who is a townie)

Changes vote to second in on Moonglow (who is rival scum)

getting 6 votes may be akin to herding cats

note: avatar is like the leader of the mob.....shaking his pitchfork at everyone

Im leading the mob by following others votes?

Just can’t help himself^

Day 2

First vote in for bones

Getting itchy on the bones vote: first time second time

Day 3

Complete obfuscation

First in on blackflag

Sowing more seeds of confusion

Everything after that is straight up desperation. And after rereading the thread, I believe Mertex to be his accomplice.

:lol::lol:Nice deflection, but I think it is most likely you and Avatar, doing a good job of leading us on.

Forum List

Back