Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

I never got to hammer Avatar because mebelle came in and did it before I could and then tried to switch because even though we talked about it repeatedly, she didn't realize she couldn't switch once she laid down the hammer.

Rosie already used that one on me when her and I were arguing when I was going after an actual scum who I ended up voting for and who called me a cheater. If she's my team mate, then you guys are giving me too much credit. I wanted her out and pushed hard for it-no waffling.

So I didn't lie actually. I just didn't get the change to hammer before a no lynch which I would of done like I said.

And I fought pretty darn hard to keep Avi in the game, who not only was a townie but a darn good player.

If you have a case, you are going to have to find something better than that.

How about mebelle asking me to quit? Does that help the game? But go after me for no wanting to lynch a townie and for pushing for a scum lynch.

You have got to have something better than that Aye.

BTW-I got hell from both Aye and mebelle for thanking a post after I said I was stepping away. Yet their friend Rat who must have no life and is not playing is thanking posts to try to influence the game.

This is what I was talking about with these 2 turning this into the FZ instead of just a game.

It's not the FZ, this is not USMB, non-players aren't supposed to post here either.

So both of you are huge hypocrites for getting on me for thanking posts while your friend comes in here and does it and you guys say nothing.

..... :thup:

I've always believed Aye to be town so I don't get the off topic memes designed to inflame things further and mebelle's just getting worse and worse with her comments.

I don't get this. I'm at a loss.

Great insight, hell of a post. Way to go. :thup:

So it's ok for Wolf to use smilies/icons/whatever for her purpose, but not for others? Oh the irony! Or lies, whatever someone wants to call it. The stuff above is only from just a few of over 100's of her posts. I ain't going through them all to copy it all.

I will vote for either Aye or mebelle or Luissa for non-participation. If we get to deadline and there is a consensus on someone else, I will help break it with a hammer if my vote is needed and if it's someone I don't want to lynch and turns out to be a townie, I will really hope to be killed because I don't mess around much in the FZ and I sure as hell don't want to do it in the game either. That's just not for me.

In fact, since it looks like Wake is now o.k. with people voting for themselves, I would vote for myself if you guys can come up with 5 more because we need less VT's to help narrow things down. BUT, please come up with some info. to use against me that can help the game and ask me questions that I can answer to help.

Right now, the only people I'm sure are town are Shaitra, Bones, and Mertex. That's not saying much but it does tell you I won't be inclined to vote for Mertex unless it's to avoid a no-lynch.

Technically, you can vote for yourself, but because it goes against win condition it'd be punished. Usually the self-voter who gets lynched is loses out on the next game. I'm very easy-going compared to most game mods out there.

Last edited by a moderator:

..... :thup:

I've always believed Aye to be town so I don't get the off topic memes designed to inflame things further and mebelle's just getting worse and worse with her comments.

I don't get this. I'm at a loss.

Great insight, hell of a post. Way to go. :thup:

So it's ok for Wolf to use smilies/icons/whatever for her purpose, but not for others? Oh the irony! Or lies, whatever someone wants to call it. The stuff above is only from just a few of over 100's of her posts. I ain't going through them all to copy it all.

I never said no one can use icon's here. Please, find something more substantial. Voting me off for this garbage isn't going to help the game.

Wolfsister77 is taking a break until at least Monday.

This is a dastardly game of deceit, analysis, and wit. You can make it damned fun with all the witty (insidious?) strategies out there. Play the game, focus on it, and use your creativity to come up with some epic plays to carry out.

Above all, have fun with this game!

That was just another lie from Wolf, since she never took a break from game. She was busy reading the thread, thanking posts, and even started posting again not long after she claimed she was taking a break over the weekend.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-...me-2-enter-the-godfather-144.html#post9252646

http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-...me-2-enter-the-godfather-144.html#post9252944

http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-...me-2-enter-the-godfather-146.html#post9253397

http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-...me-2-enter-the-godfather-146.html#post9253468

http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-...me-2-enter-the-godfather-146.html#post9253531

http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-...me-2-enter-the-godfather-147.html#post9253597

http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-...me-2-enter-the-godfather-147.html#post9253641

and then she posts:
What was that lecture you gave me that as soon as someone points a finger at me and I quit and how wrong you thought it was? Scum has gotta be loving this.

I am suspicious as hell of manifold right now after reading his recent posts and he was at the top of my town reads until recently.

You are town. I have no doubt of it.

I am on leave but I am a member of USMB and checked in and saw this. This is not right Mertex. Don't help town lose. Unvote yourself please.

Help me bring down manifold.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-...me-2-enter-the-godfather-153.html#post9260028

http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-...me-2-enter-the-godfather-153.html#post9260120

and then this, because she was called out on it:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-...me-2-enter-the-godfather-154.html#post9261041

another lie, which only fools won't see.

So who are you looking at now Wolfsister?

I voted for ACSY because she is antagonizing people, dividing folks into camps, and sowing confusion. Her attitude is all about dividing folks. Very scummy.

Her obsession with getting every vote off mebelle and defending mebelle, rather than build her case for me and trying to start a FZ war yesterday is also scummy.

I feel comfortable with that vote.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Actual reason I voted for Aye.

She's trying to draw the lynch IMO Shaitra.

That could be. But I'd really rather lynch scum.

She's trying to draw the lynch IMO Shaitra.

That could be. But I'd really rather lynch scum.

Me too. It's why I came back.

Mertex-If you think your strategy of getting everyone to vote for you will give the game a kick in the pants when the see they've lynched a townie, I will vote for you if it comes to that. I will not do so until necessary.

I'd rather someone lay out a case against me and vote me out because some have decided their only strategy is to flame me. It will continue if I survive.

IMO, this game is going nowhere which is another reason I came back. To help move it along.

I am happy being voted out as long as the people doing it lay out a case that can be used to aid the game. Also, as the votes are piling up, I'll give any info. I can to help also-ask me any questions.

I'm not going to answer to flames or nonsense.

Let's hope we get somewhere. I'm going to be busy this weekend, it's Father's Day, and Monday is the deadline.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Actual reasons I came back when I saw Mertex trying to suicide herself.

And the thanking posts and reading I'm not going to address since I'm a member of this side and still playing the game so I can read and thank whenever I want.

I did ask for a break when the pet stuff drove me to tears. This game is doing a number on my mental health due to personal issues I won't go into. So if you want to vote me off for having a breakdown-that's probably the best idea to get rid a person I've seen yet.

Honestly Aye, your reasons for voting for Wolfsister are flimsy at best so far. Do you have anything more substantial?

Vote Count 4.7​
“As a bomb. As a waterfall. Consume and destroy.”

Not Voting (1): Mebelle60♀

AyeCantSeeYou (3): Shaitra♀, tn5421♂, Wolfsister77♀
Mertex (3): strollingbones♀, manifold♂, Mertex♀
strollingbones (1): Luissa♀
Wolfsister77 (1): AyeCantSeeYou♀
MeBelle60 (1): R.D.♀

~ With 10 players, it takes 6 to lynch!
~ Deadline expires 6/16/14, @ 2pm central.
~ Negotiation is crucial.
~ Typically, the Mafia always gets to try to kill. The Goon typically carries out the kill, but if he/she dies, the Godfather/Godmother may step in and kill instead, OR the Mafia Roleblocker can forgo blocking someone and carry out the kill itself. [MENTION=27986]R.D.[/MENTION]
~ Also I can only see deleted posts; I can't discern posts that have been edited. I'm trusting you guys to play honestly.
~ Hey guys, try using Pandora.com while you play. It puts some pep in your mood and gets you into a better gamestate mind. I'd suggest Nobuo Uematsu or some other epic-like composer. It'll help. ;)

3.1 | 3.2 | 3.3 | 3.4
4.1 | 4.2 | 4.3 | 4.4 | 4.5 | 4.6

Right now we have 5 players with votes. Can we narrow that down to 3 players? Or is there someone not on the list right now that needs to be there?

Of the 5 with votes here are my rankings from least scummy to most scummy:

Least scummy

Wolfsister
Strollingbones
Mertex
AyeCantSeeYou
MeBelle

Most scummy

I think I'm up to 3 votes now.

If scum decide to grow a set of balls and vote for me instead of MeBelle, all townies should re-read my posts from the last week. I have posted links to posts that show scum revealing who they are. Take note of mani's post I've also quoted before. The liars have revealed themselves, which someone would have to turn the other way to not see.

Most importantly, don't let this game to you. It's just a game and isn't real life. It should be fun.

Oh yeah, my read for tn:

he has no clue as to who scum or town are. he's way off on his assumptions and probably doesn't care who has what role.

My assumptions are based on current actions, so it isn't terribly surprising that I might be off.

my advice to all townies - use the search feature on this forum.

you can type in a member's name and specify the mafia thread as the place to search.

you'll get a list of the posts that start from the latest all the way to the first for this part of the forum.

i suggest looking at posts 2 ways - go one by one from the latest to the first, then again from the first to the last. make note of discrepancies and patterns - such as creating confusion intentionally, changing from attacking one player to another and back to the previous one, who the player may be 'working' with or sucking up to, etc.

Ah, so that's how you ISO someone. Thanks.

I suspect everyone.

You are all scum including me!!

Wake was tricky in that. He's sneaky, that one. You have to watch out for him.

This game wasn't advertised as bastard or multiball.

[MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION]

Did you ask us not to edit posts? More than once?

It keeps happening.

Can you clarify this rule?

Thank You

Only the mod is allowed to edit posts. Depending on how strict the mod is, you can be modkilled at the first offense or after a warning (second offense).

A Town Doctor is able to be roleblocked by a Mafia Roleblocker, while a Mafia Godfather murders someone.
So mafia get two powers each night? They act as more than one force?

The Mafia FACTION controls the 'kill' power. The Roleblocker 'player' controls the roleblock action.

If this isn't clear, let me know and I'll explain further.

Vote Count 4.8​
“We could not have found peace unless the desire for it was already here.”

Not Voting (1): Mebelle60♀

AyeCantSeeYou (3): Shaitra♀, tn5421♂, Wolfsister77♀
Mertex (2): strollingbones♀, manifold♂
MeBelle60 (2): R.D.♀, Mertex♀
strollingbones (1): Luissa♀
Wolfsister77 (1): AyeCantSeeYou♀

~ With 10 players, it takes 6 to lynch!
~ Deadline expires 6/16/14, @ 2pm central.
~ If you'd like something to be addressed in-thread by me, please send a PM or @mention.

1.1 | 1.2 | 1.3 | 1.4 | 1.5 | 1.6 | 1.7 | 1.8 | 1.9 | 1.10 | 1.11 | 1.12 | 1.13 | 1.14 | 1.15
2.1 | 2.2 | 2.3 | 2.4
3.1 | 3.2 | 3.3 | 3.4
4.1 | 4.2 | 4.3 | 4.4 | 4.5 | 4.6 | 4.7

Last edited:
Thanks Wake for the clarification. I won't vote myself then or play against my win condition. mebelle asking me to quit among all the other reasons she has tripped my scum radar means she is acting in the scummiest manner out of all the players currently. Her aggressiveness, outing herself for no reason, trying to out the cop and the bodyguard, and asking players to quit, are far scummier than anything anyone else has done. If the real doc were alive, they would be wiser to stay hidden and if mebelle is the real doc, she is not playing like one with her behavior. She is playing like scum. If I'm wrong, she's partly responsible for my vote as well as that of several others and tripping several others scum radar also. I'm going with what I think is the best vote out of the remaining players.

Vote : mebelle60

So who are you looking at now Wolfsister?

I voted for ACSY because she is antagonizing people, dividing folks into camps, and sowing confusion. Her attitude is all about dividing folks. Very scummy.

Her obsession with getting every vote off mebelle and defending mebelle, rather than build her case for me and trying to start a FZ war yesterday is also scummy.

I feel comfortable with that vote.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Actual reason I voted for Aye.

You've caused confusion on here as much, if not more, than Mertex has. You have flipped from one person being scum to another, then back again to the first person, then to someone else. How is it you say I'm antagonizing people when I defended myself? Is there a double standard here that only works when you say it does? I haven't divided people here - take a look in the mirror. You come in here and pretty much call people out and ask them to change their votes.

What's your problem with a townie defending another townie in regards to MeBelle? Just because you want to lynch her doesn't mean everyone else has to follow suit. You don't have control of me, which is your problem. That's the reason you've been so hateful to me in this thread. Guess what? Suck it up! I bow to noone.

Me too. It's why I came back.

Mertex-If you think your strategy of getting everyone to vote for you will give the game a kick in the pants when the see they've lynched a townie, I will vote for you if it comes to that. I will not do so until necessary.

I'd rather someone lay out a case against me and vote me out because some have decided their only strategy is to flame me. It will continue if I survive.

IMO, this game is going nowhere which is another reason I came back. To help move it along.

I am happy being voted out as long as the people doing it lay out a case that can be used to aid the game. Also, as the votes are piling up, I'll give any info. I can to help also-ask me any questions.

I'm not going to answer to flames or nonsense.

Let's hope we get somewhere. I'm going to be busy this weekend, it's Father's Day, and Monday is the deadline.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Actual reasons I came back when I saw Mertex trying to suicide herself.

And the thanking posts and reading I'm not going to address since I'm a member of this side and still playing the game so I can read and thank whenever I want.

I did ask for a break when the pet stuff drove me to tears. This game is doing a number on my mental health due to personal issues I won't go into. So if you want to vote me off for having a breakdown-that's probably the best idea to get rid a person I've seen yet.[/QUOTE]

What makes you think you aren't the reason the game has stalled? Some players have flat out said they don't want to read through all the mini-novels being posted. Your thoughts on every person in this game have changed over and over and over. I have to keep going to the search function to keep up with it. You defend yourself to no end, something most of the townies haven't done. Most of us have said more than once that if you suspect us, then vote us out. How is it you are worth saving in this game over anyone else? The only players worth saving are the PR roles, not plain vanilla townies, and damn sure not scum. It's mighty noble of you to jump in when Mertex posted what she did, but it sounds like your response to her was scripted and planned out. I knew from the getgo when Mertex posted that, you'd be jumping in and she would change her vote off herself.

For what it's worth, I don't vote for those I believe are town, with the exception of Sameech. I don't use personal info or issues on anyone to make a pity play in this game either.

Thanks Wake for the clarification. I won't vote myself then or play against my win condition. mebelle asking me to quit among all the other reasons she has tripped my scum radar means she is acting in the scummiest manner out of all the players currently. Her aggressiveness, outing herself for no reason, trying to out the cop and the bodyguard, and asking players to quit, are far scummier than anything anyone else has done. If the real doc were alive, they would be wiser to stay hidden and if mebelle is the real doc, she is not playing like one with her behavior. She is playing like scum. If I'm wrong, she's partly responsible for my vote as well as that of several others and tripping several others scum radar also. I'm going with what I think is the best vote out of the remaining players.

Why would you put blame on someone else for your vote decision? That makes no sense.

You'll be eating your words [MENTION=38281]Wolfsister77[/MENTION]

Vote: Mertex

You've caused confusion on here as much, if not more, than Mertex has. You have flipped from one person being scum to another, then back again to the first person, then to someone else. How is it you say I'm antagonizing people when I defended myself? Is there a double standard here that only works when you say it does? I haven't divided people here - take a look in the mirror. You come in here and pretty much call people out and ask them to change their votes.

What's your problem with a townie defending another townie in regards to MeBelle? Just because you want to lynch her doesn't mean everyone else has to follow suit. You don't have control of me, which is your problem. That's the reason you've been so hateful to me in this thread. Guess what? Suck it up! I bow to noone.

What makes you think you aren't the reason the game has stalled? Some players have flat out said they don't want to read through all the mini-novels being posted. Your thoughts on every person in this game have changed over and over and over. I have to keep going to the search function to keep up with it. You defend yourself to no end, something most of the townies haven't done. Most of us have said more than once that if you suspect us, then vote us out. How is it you are worth saving in this game over anyone else? The only players worth saving are the PR roles, not plain vanilla townies, and damn sure not scum. It's mighty noble of you to jump in when Mertex posted what she did, but it sounds like your response to her was scripted and planned out. I knew from the getgo when Mertex posted that, you'd be jumping in and she would change her vote off herself.

For what it's worth, I don't vote for those I believe are town, with the exception of Sameech. I don't use personal info or issues on anyone to make a pity play in this game either.

Do you have a point you need me to address or a question somewhere in this novella?

Forum List

Back