Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

RD-are you sticking with mebelle?

Luissa-would you change your vote to avoid a no-lynch this round if it comes to that?

I am. Due to the stall in the game I was convinced to vote Mebelle because she was one of the two majority votes. They convinced me then changed their minds. I've been wrong before so I have no problem sticking with their initial push for Mabelle

A Town Doctor is able to be roleblocked by a Mafia Roleblocker, while a Mafia Godfather murders someone.

It is against the rules to edit posts. If it's an accident, that's fine, but please be mindful of it.

Last edited:
Hmmmm, just goes to show who isn't even paying attention to the rules or reading the posts, seems like this came up before.

Hmmmm, just goes to show who isn't even paying attention to the rules or reading the posts, seems like this came up before.

It has come up twice before yet it keeps happening. Maybe with a post in bold by the mod, it will be adhered to by folks who keep editing their posts.

A Town Doctor is able to be roleblocked by a Mafia Roleblocker, while a Mafia Godfather murders someone.
So mafia get two powers each night? They act as more than one force?

My take on this is they can kill once per night as a team, meaning any one of them can kill. The role blocker can only do one or the other. And reading the scum QT of Avi and Shaitra, there were several times where Avi role blocked someone and Shaitra killed them.

So now the doc role is neutralized and the post I thanked that mebelle is bent out of shape over is where her and Aye tried to out the cop and mani said no way because that sets the cop up for a role block or a kill.

Vote Count 4.7​
“As a bomb. As a waterfall. Consume and destroy.”

Not Voting (1): Mebelle60♀

AyeCantSeeYou (3): Shaitra♀, tn5421♂, Wolfsister77♀
Mertex (3): strollingbones♀, manifold♂, Mertex♀
strollingbones (1): Luissa♀
Wolfsister77 (1): AyeCantSeeYou♀
MeBelle60 (1): R.D.♀

~ With 10 players, it takes 6 to lynch!
~ Deadline expires 6/16/14, @ 2pm central.
~ Negotiation is crucial.
~ Typically, the Mafia always gets to try to kill. The Goon typically carries out the kill, but if he/she dies, the Godfather/Godmother may step in and kill instead, OR the Mafia Roleblocker can forgo blocking someone and carry out the kill itself. [MENTION=27986]R.D.[/MENTION]
~ Also I can only see deleted posts; I can't discern posts that have been edited. I'm trusting you guys to play honestly.
~ Hey guys, try using Pandora.com while you play. It puts some pep in your mood and gets you into a better gamestate mind. I'd suggest Nobuo Uematsu or some other epic-like composer. It'll help. ;)

3.1 | 3.2 | 3.3 | 3.4
4.1 | 4.2 | 4.3 | 4.4 | 4.5 | 4.6

Last edited:

It is against the rules to edit posts. If it's an accident, that's fine, but please be mindful of it.

Last edited by Wake; Yesterday at 08:40 PM.

Irony ;):D

i do not want to go into night without a lynch vote...i think that will help the mafia....i have no reason to think that...but i do.....we have two mafia players left....we need to come to a conclusion on who they are and vote ....quickly...isnt the deadline today?

or would you rather go into night without a lynching.....

here is the reason i am voting for mertex and staying with it...i have noted her continual twisting of things...she does it to aye and then she did it to me..on a matter i did not consider valid..when she said...i voted out rosie due to not liking rosie.....i have stated clearly that if i thought at any time...anything i said or did would anger or hurt rosie that i would not have begun to play and would quit immediately....somehow saying i voted for rosie cause i didnt like her....just didnt set well with me and seemed to be a scummy continuation of twisting others posts and words...

i will stay with my vote

for mertex

Bones, the deadline for the vote is Monday @ 2 pm.

Well, I guess nobody is going to take my offer to vote for me, other than two of the ones that originally voted for me.

Going into a no-lynch is a win for Scum, hope you townies are aware of that. I think Mani is the GF and MeBelle is his goon. If you agree with SB then you should vote for me. I'm not going to vote for Mani until we get rid of his goon.

My list of most suspicious to least:

MeBelle
Mani
Luissa (just because of her non-participation)
Strolling Bones
Shaitra
TN5421 (because he's new in town and doesn't know much)
AyeCantSeeYou
R.D.
Wolfsister
Mertex

VOTE:MeBelle

I definitely want to have a lynching too. But as everyone knows, I want to lynch a scum, not a townie. I'm still working on which person is the most scummy to me.

........ I really, really, really, really do not want a no-lynch. I consider that worse than lynching the wrong person because we won't get any closer to catching scum and they get one up on us by getting a free night kill. So if it comes to that, I'll hammer someone before the deadline if we are close.

I have no one I want to change my vote to but if it gets to Wed. and we need a hammer, I'll do it if I have to, no matter what to avoid a no-lynch. We need more clues.

If it gets down to a no-lynch situation and my vote is needed to hammer someone, I'll do it.

So now we are voting for folks we don't think are guilty just to get information? Why not someone we feel is guilty? They will also give us information right?

OK, well where is Avatar at? Does he need a hammer?

........ I really, really, really, really do not want a no-lynch. I consider that worse than lynching the wrong person because we won't get any closer to catching scum and they get one up on us by getting a free night kill. So if it comes to that, I'll hammer someone before the deadline if we are close.

I have no one I want to change my vote to but if it gets to Wed. and we need a hammer, I'll do it if I have to, no matter what to avoid a no-lynch. We need more clues.

If it gets down to a no-lynch situation and my vote is needed to hammer someone, I'll do it.

So now we are voting for folks we don't think are guilty just to get information? Why not someone we feel is guilty? They will also give us information right?

I did not realize that Rosie and Avatar were the only two choices I had. Some of you are awfully pushy. Mostly those set on an Avatar lynch.

You have more choices, the thing is, if everyone votes for a different person, we're not getting anywhere. Not lynching someone benefits the Mafia only, so I'm in favor of losing a Townie rather than just dawdling along not picking someone and being in the same boat after Wednesday, when the Mafia will surely kill me, or someone they feel is a threat to them.

I disagree. I think focusing like a laser on one or two people without even considering others, helps mafia more. I have already said repeatedly I will switch and hammer to avoid a no-lynch.

Why so aggressive?

I'm ready to hammer him right now so stick that in your pipe and smoke it. :lol: ;)

And we all know Wolf never did what she promised, which was to be the hammer vote, even though she talked on and on about it. She flat out lied about that.

Forum List

Back