Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

like i said a few posts above, i'd rather be the one that is lynched over mebelle. i honestly believe her when she says she is the town doc. lynching a pr role is not going to help town at all; it'll only hurt us. i don't have a pr role. i'd rather go before she does. at least she'll have another chance to help the town.

only scum would keep their votes on her at this point.

Mertex-If you think your strategy of getting everyone to vote for you will give the game a kick in the pants when the see they've lynched a townie, I will vote for you if it comes to that. I will not do so until necessary.

I'd rather someone lay out a case against me and vote me out because some have decided their only strategy is to flame me. It will continue if I survive.

IMO, this game is going nowhere which is another reason I came back. To help move it along.

I am happy being voted out as long as the people doing it lay out a case that can be used to aid the game. Also, as the votes are piling up, I'll give any info. I can to help also-ask me any questions.

I'm not going to answer to flames or nonsense.

Let's hope we get somewhere. I'm going to be busy this weekend, it's Father's Day, and Monday is the deadline.

my advice to all townies - use the search feature on this forum.

you can type in a member's name and specify the mafia thread as the place to search.

you'll get a list of the posts that start from the latest all the way to the first for this part of the forum.

i suggest looking at posts 2 ways - go one by one from the latest to the first, then again from the first to the last. make note of discrepancies and patterns - such as creating confusion intentionally, changing from attacking one player to another and back to the previous one, who the player may be 'working' with or sucking up to, etc.

BTW-mebelle can be roleblocked still which is why her outing herself was a bad idea. It's one of the reasons I voted for her. Knowing she is the doc can help scum block her and pick another townie to target. Keeping a vote on her is not a scum read to me.

Her calling out for the cop to reveal is strange because the cop can also be roleblocked still and the other scum can kill. I find this odd also.

So I'm not using keeping a vote on her as scum as much as other things.

i think scum only get one kill at night, correct?

Yes, but they can still role block I think?

Good question and very important.
[MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION] If the roleblocker and the GF are alive can one block and the other kill or only role block or the kill between the two of them?

I know the roleblocker can't kill and roleblock at the same time in the same night.

This is hugely important to the game. If the doc can't be roleblocked due to scum having to kill, that clears mebelle for me completely.

Also vote count please. Thanks

You know Mertex, you don't help your cause by calling people dense.

Some of the people playing are causing so much drama and confusion it's getting hard to figure anything out.

Vote for me then. It's hard to see that Scum is going to get their way and those whom I think are Town going along and making votes that don't count.

Aye is not Scum, she's just not interested in helping with the game. If she was Scum she wouldn't have voted for Rosie. Surely nobody would come to the game to play and then vote their own interests off just because they don't like someone? What other reason would Aye have had to vote for Rosie if she was Scum? Can't you even figure that out?

She wasn't the hammer. Scum will often vote for their own team mates to get suspicion off them.

No, she wasn't the hammer, but she voted Rosie from the beginning and never changed her vote. She could've pulled out and we would've ended with a no-lynch, which benefits Scum, but she didn't. I don't think Scum would do that. Sure Scum willl vote for Scum to throw suspicion, but once the heat gets too much they'll pull out, she never did.

Shaitra was the hammer on Rosie, and she also came in at the end and voted for Sameech. On Day 4 she was voting for MeBelle, but changed her vote to me once Mani voted for me. That puts more suspicion on Shaitra than on ACSY.

Because my suspicion is on Mani, that is why I'm willing to offer myself up to be lynched, since some of you are having a difficult time voting for MeBelle.
Changing my vote to Mani would not work because some don't think that he is Scum, and getting only two or three votes is not going to do it. We'll end up with a no-lynch. Since the person I think is Scum is voting for me, once you've lynched me and found out I'm not Scum, it shouldn't be that hard to figure out who is.

not only is today friday the 13 but its also a full moon rising......go look at the moon this evening it will be beautiful

It's cloudy here but this is the last chance to see a full moon on Friday the 13th until August of 2049.

Go check it out for sure. If It was clear, I'd be howling.

i think i will just go with dancing in the moonlight....

okay i am gonna wonder about for a while..and hope i dont crash......we need to come to a decision...one way or another...and lu never answered why she is voting for me...i just am starting to take that shit personal....

Yes Bones and look how defensive mebelle was but Aye spent all that time trying to inflame us further. I can't understand for the life of me why a townie would act that way. Can you?

Who do you think is guilty Bones. Me? That's fine. Mertex? Ok

Then why? I think you are town Bones and I think Mertex is and I think Shaitra is. I am willing to switch my vote if necessary and I'm willing to die if necessary also.

I am not a PR so my death won't kill the game.

I just think we are at a crossroads and have to come to a consensus that make sense.

Here we go again!!!!

What a bunch of hooey!
Why 'step' away from the game, and still try to influence others by thanking certain posts?

I asked you to make a list of questions which have been asked of me, by you, where you claim I haven't responded to over and over and over and over again (which I had responded to)

Your response to my request was deflecting and 'stepping' away from the game.

I believe with your passive/aggressiveness you should just QUIT the game.

Edited to add information:

Thanks for your concern!
But she's fine, the animal had to be put down.
She had dx'd Luna before the vet visit.
She brought Luna home in a box.
The vet had taped the box shut.
She insisted on opening the box so she could see Luna.
Her brother grabs a shovel and they bury Luna in the marsh.

Nice deflection on your part though.

You'll have your list of questions you claim I don't answer by tomorrow?

I am not going to discuss you accusing me of using a personal issue YOU brought up to deflect something you are falsely accusing me of. Asking questions you don't want to answer.

You are either lying or being wilfully ignorant. Either is not going to further game play. And NO I was not using your personal info to deflect something that YOU have to answer for. Not me, but you.

Review the posts and read. I am not making shit up, Grandma wasn't, mani isn't.

You hit the scum radar of myself, Grandma, mani, Mertex, RD, and Shaitra. If Grandma was around, that would be enough for a lynch right there.

I think those that don't want to go along are too afraid of making a wrong choice. I'm not. I've made my choice. So now that I've answered BOTH your posts, I am going to do what a very good player advised me to do in the sign ups section. Let other folks play the game for awhile and step back.

Yup! I'm lying!!! Just ask [MENTION=8806]manifold[/MENTION].

:rofl:

You laid the claim against me, I ask you to prove it.

Buttttttt, you either can't or won't.

Very interesting.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
like i said a few posts above, i'd rather be the one that is lynched over mebelle. i honestly believe her when she says she is the town doc. lynching a pr role is not going to help town at all; it'll only hurt us. i don't have a pr role. i'd rather go before she does. at least she'll have another chance to help the town.

only scum would keep their votes on her at this point.

Either you didn't read the posts or you are willfully being deceitful. I took my vote off MeBelle and offered myself up, I think I even mentioned this before, after you made that point in a previous post. If you have thought all along that I was scum, why aren't you voting for me instead of sacrificing yourself? I went back and captured some of your posts, the only references you ever made to who you thought was Scum was me and you even suggested that Mani needed to have an eye kept on him. So now, why all of a sudden are you sacrificing yourself?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/9239394-post1955.html
VOTE: Mertex

Since early in the game, it's seemed to me that Mertex and Rosie were working together. There's just something in the way Mertex responds to things that makes me think she's hiding something. Part of it is her way of throwing confusion into her posts, defensiveness that seems 'off the wall', telling me more than once that I'd be next, making a point lately of letting everyone know in many of her posts that she is town (as though she has to hold up a neon sign to prove it - which most townies don't need to do), etc.

On another of your posts you thought that because Rosie thanked me and R.D. for being loyal to her that we were working together? That is so inane. Scum would have to be really stupid to give out the names of their partners. What Rosie did was throw me and R.D. under the bus. She didn't care that those who thought she was Scum would then come after us, we were Townies and it benefitted Scum if you all came after us. You're not playing very smart.

So, put your vote where your mouth is and vote for me....you think I'm Scum, so why don't you deliver. That will bring up my vote to 5, I'm sure Mebelle will gladly jump in and do the hammer on me.

i am out for the evening...i will check in as soon as i can tomorrow....i have a family dinner to plan and execute....and here is the menu so far...baked brie and fruit....something else..with sides...and a vague dessert...i am thinking meringue tarts with fruit...

... dblack has been too quiet even if he's busy

To be honest, even if I wasn't busy, I probably wouldn't be posting a lot more. I especially wouldn't be getting bogged down in all the flaming. Stirring up trouble and paranoia is scummy. Indulging it is playing their game.

Not really, it's part of the game. And the biggest flamer was sameech who you and mani wouldn't vote for even though he flamed out and insulted everyone and wanted out. He even said he wanted out.

So to set him up as this great player and to look at one of us now, is possible behind the scenes planning.

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back