Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

This is a variation of the Chainsaw Defense.

I'm getting scummy vibes from Wolfsister & MeBelle. Getting some weaker scumvibes from Manifold and Aye.

I'm iffy on what situation caused the doctor claim form MeBelle. If there is a counterclaim, it should be made soon because pressure is coming off of MeBelle.
Wolfsister essentially claimed scum on herself.
Manifold is a smooth talker, always something to watch out for.
I don't like Aye posting reaction images this lane into a game.

:disagree::gives::lmao:

It's a damn game. This isn't real life. Some of ya'll need to have fun with this, seriously!

Time for me to head to the store. I'm gonna make some of these for all, and I promise to scrub the mop buckets first:

last+day3.jpg

All townies should make note that not one SCUM has removed their vote from MeBelle yet:

Vote Count 4.6​
“A good half of the art of living is resilience.”

Not Voting (2): Mebelle60♀, tn5421♂

MeBelle60 (3): Mertex♀, Wolfsister77♀, R.D.♀
Mertex (3): strollingbones♀, Shaitra♀, manifold♂
strollingbones (1): Luissa♀
Wolfsister77 (1): AyeCantSeeYou♀

~ With 10 players, it takes 6 to lynch!
~ Deadline expires 6/16/14, @ 2pm central.
~ Asking players for reads is fundamental.
[/center]

The two I'm referring to above are also mentioned in this post:

I’ve whittled it down to Mertex or R.D.

My previous reads list was for shit. Going through the MeBelle near-lynching actually helps the town tremendously. Not only did we avoid lynching a townie, we learned a lot from it if we do a post-mortem.

First of all, I believe that the “real doctor would reveal him/herself by now” argument is truly rock solid and those still clinging to her guilt shoot to the top of my suspect list. And furthermore, I think both scum are sitting right there in the list of voters that had MeBelle at L1 for so long. Surely if there were any scum left to vote, they would have hammered that sucker and been rid of the doc. There was more than enough time to come in, ask for agreement, yadda yadda cover yourself, and then drop the hammer without suspicion.

So this gets me down to Mertex, R.D., Wolf and Shaitra.

If I cross this list with the list of people who voted for Avatar and didn’t vote for Rosie, it drops down to Mertex and R.D.

What was that lecture you gave me that as soon as someone points a finger at me and I quit and how wrong you thought it was? Scum has gotta be loving this.

I am suspicious as hell of manifold right now after reading his recent posts and he was at the top of my town reads until recently.

You are town. I have no doubt of it.

I am on leave but I am a member of USMB and checked in and saw this. This is not right Mertex. Don't help town lose. Unvote yourself please.

Help me bring down manifold.

But, I'm not quitting. I'm just wanting to help Town. When Mani, SB and Shaitra shifted their vote to me, I thought everyone else was going to join the bandwagon and I was going to be gone. When I checked in next I noticed that only those three were still voting for me...and when R.D. mentioned that they were gunning for a no-lynch, I started thinking.

If there is a no-lynch, you can bet that they won't take me out at night, because they know that SB, Shaitra and others will join in going after me the next day and they will have eliminated two without much effort.

I don't want to shift my attention to Mani, because that will leave MeBelle off the hook, and SB and Shiatra and maybe others still don't think it's possible that Mani could be Mafia and we will still end up with a no-lynch.

If MeBelle turns out to be Town, then I totally screwed up and I deserve to be gone anyway. Then maybe the rest can focus on Mani and SB.

SB said she would never vote for someone just because she doesn't like them, but she even mentioned it on a post of hers that she would vote for Sameech again, even knowing now that he is Town....that says volumes. She wanted Rosie to be gone from Day 1.

Mani protecting MeBelle when more started suspecting her just reeks of Scum.

So you both do and do not want to target Mani. How strange.
Pay attention. Read my post. I didn't say I didn't want to target Mani. I explained why going after him just now is not a good thing. Geez, maybe that is how things get misconstrued around here. The target right now for me is MeBelle. I've given my reasons, you can either vote for her or me or sit on the fence and let Scum succeed in getting a no lynch.

This is a variation of the Chainsaw Defense.

I'm getting scummy vibes from Wolfsister & MeBelle. Getting some weaker scumvibes from Manifold and Aye.
Wolfsister is not scum. She was one of the ones that voted for Rosie, who turned out to be Scum.

I'm iffy on what situation caused the doctor claim form MeBelle. If there is a counterclaim, it should be made soon because pressure is coming off of MeBelle.
Wolfsister essentially claimed scum on herself.
Manifold is a smooth talker, always something to watch out for.
I don't like Aye posting reaction images this lane into a game.
The pressure has already come off from MeBelle. I took my vote off of her because Mani all of a sudden started to defend her, then SB and Shaitra jumped in with him. It looks to me like Scum wants a no lynch. They've pointed the finger at me, but are okay with a no-lynch because that way they don't lose anyone and they can kill one of us at night. Then they can come back and continue to point the finger at me and the dummies that are buying it will continue to vote for me and Scum gets two Townies without having to do much. I'm sorry that they can't see it. It's almost as if some of them aren't really interested in playing the game, are just happy messing with those of us who do, and don't really care about Town.

So, vote for me, I'm ready to let it happen because maybe it will wake those up that are really playing the game, if not, well, at least I'll not be around for those that are just here for shits and giggles to mess with.

All townies should make note that not one SCUM has removed their vote from MeBelle yet:

Vote Count 4.6​
“A good half of the art of living is resilience.”

Not Voting (2): Mebelle60♀, tn5421♂

MeBelle60 (3): Mertex♀, Wolfsister77♀, R.D.♀
Mertex (3): strollingbones♀, Shaitra♀, manifold♂
strollingbones (1): Luissa♀
Wolfsister77 (1): AyeCantSeeYou♀

~ With 10 players, it takes 6 to lynch!
~ Deadline expires 6/16/14, @ 2pm central.
~ Asking players for reads is fundamental.
[/center]

The two I'm referring to above are also mentioned in this post:

I’ve whittled it down to Mertex or R.D.

My previous reads list was for shit. Going through the MeBelle near-lynching actually helps the town tremendously. Not only did we avoid lynching a townie, we learned a lot from it if we do a post-mortem.

First of all, I believe that the “real doctor would reveal him/herself by now” argument is truly rock solid and those still clinging to her guilt shoot to the top of my suspect list. And furthermore, I think both scum are sitting right there in the list of voters that had MeBelle at L1 for so long. Surely if there were any scum left to vote, they would have hammered that sucker and been rid of the doc. There was more than enough time to come in, ask for agreement, yadda yadda cover yourself, and then drop the hammer without suspicion.

So this gets me down to Mertex, R.D., Wolf and Shaitra.

If I cross this list with the list of people who voted for Avatar and didn’t vote for Rosie, it drops down to Mertex and R.D.

Don't be an idiot. I took my vote off her. Why don't you read the posts instead of just making irrational nonsensical comments. You may not be scum, but you sure are not interested in playing the game.

As for Shiatra and TN, how dense are you? Vote for me, why aren't you voting for me?

You don't want to vote for MeBelle, so you vote fo AyeCantSeeYou? Really? Are you that dense that you want to help Scum get a no-lynch?

You know Mertex, you don't help your cause by calling people dense.

Some of the people playing are causing so much drama and confusion it's getting hard to figure anything out.

For your listening pleasure, while the SCUM sit and ponder what to do - to vote for MeBelle or not:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9AbeALNVkk]Twisted Sister -- We're Not Gonna Take it [Extended Version] OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO - YouTube[/ame]

The PRs are probably more concerned about saving their own skin than the Town's and are going to let us go down in flames. C'est la vie....

I don't know. With the divide, backstabbing and doublespeak what would you do? Scum has definately made inroads.

The Bodyguard being exposed does nothing. We all agreed - until some didnt, then did again, but didnt - the cop should stay quiet until the role blocker is found. And a bunch of us think the Doc is out...whoo-hoo, a lotta good that did.

[MENTION=11865]Luissa[/MENTION] [MENTION=27986]R.D.[/MENTION] [MENTION=43888]AyeCantSeeYou[/MENTION]

I've been thinking about this, and a no-lynch would definitely benefit Scum a lot more than it would us Town, so, go ahead and you all vote for me....I'm willing to go down and expose the ones I really think are Scum. Once I'm out of the way, Maybe those that thought I was scum will look at those that kept pointing their finger at me, and vote out the real scum. I don't understand why none of the RP are willing to expose themselves, it's not like you can win the game on your own.

Vote:Mertex

I didn't vote for you. ;)

You know Mertex, you don't help your cause by calling people dense.

Some of the people playing are causing so much drama and confusion it's getting hard to figure anything out.

Vote for me then. It's hard to see that Scum is going to get their way and those whom I think are Town going along and making votes that don't count.

Aye is not Scum, she's just not interested in helping with the game. If she was Scum she wouldn't have voted for Rosie. Surely nobody would come to the game to play and then vote their own interests off just because they don't like someone? What other reason would Aye have had to vote for Rosie if she was Scum? Can't you even figure that out?

I've told ya'll before who I am, but lynching me is far better than going for the town doc. We need her around another night; me - not so much.

Forum List

Back