Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

Man, I definitely don't know which way to go. It seems that Sameech was trying to hint that all three mafia scum are women with a couple of his comments. That is at least the impression I got. But then again, he claimed Rosie was the doctor and she ended up being scum. So how credible is anything else he said? :dunno:

One of the reasons I've been thinking Mertex was scum is she's playing more aggressively this game. But she also explains her reasoning on her votes and suspicions which is very town-like behavior.

Wolfsister has never tripped my scum radar. Likewise neither has Manifold. So if either one turns out to be scum, they are playing a great game.

I'm just not seeing the doc connection with Mebelle. I've been trying to re-assess everything to ensure I'm not tunneling on her. But I'm still not seeing it.

SB, why are you so certain that Mebelle isn't scum? Can you point to some posts?

Look to see who is avidly trying to figure out Scum. Luissa, Mebelle, dblack/(TN), and SB, haven't offered much by way of trying to figure it out. Why? Scum knows who townies are, so they are not going to waste time reading the posts. I had discounted SB because of her strong Rosie hunch, but what if the vote was just because she doesn't like Rosie? She was hot after Sameech, and now she's trying to protect MeBelle. She totally didn't read one of my posts, why would a Townie discount any post?

Go back and see who isn't trying to figure it out.....see if I missed anyone that hasn't been offering up suggestions. If you can offer one up player that is way stronger than Mebelle, I'd be willing to change my vote again.

Think about the only things that we Townies have to rely on. Comments, help/participation, votes.

Yes, because over analyzing and arguing has helped kill mafia so far. :lol:

My town profession also prevents me from speaking too much on crime.

Go for it idiots.

Be cool...looks like scum might win this round with a no lynch. I sure looks like the plan.

Oh, wait the plan was to have the PR's expose themselves, right? In that case, they lost.

So confused :lol:

The PRs are probably more concerned about saving their own skin than the Town's and are going to let us go down in flames. C'est la vie....

Man, I definitely don't know which way to go. It seems that Sameech was trying to hint that all three mafia scum are women with a couple of his comments. That is at least the impression I got. But then again, he claimed Rosie was the doctor and she ended up being scum. So how credible is anything else he said? :dunno:

One of the reasons I've been thinking Mertex was scum is she's playing more aggressively this game. But she also explains her reasoning on her votes and suspicions which is very town-like behavior.

Wolfsister has never tripped my scum radar. Likewise neither has Manifold. So if either one turns out to be scum, they are playing a great game.

I'm just not seeing the doc connection with Mebelle. I've been trying to re-assess everything to ensure I'm not tunneling on her. But I'm still not seeing it.

SB, why are you so certain that Mebelle isn't scum? Can you point to some posts?

Look to see who is avidly trying to figure out Scum. Luissa, Mebelle, dblack/(TN), and SB, haven't offered much by way of trying to figure it out. Why? Scum knows who townies are, so they are not going to waste time reading the posts. I had discounted SB because of her strong Rosie hunch, but what if the vote was just because she doesn't like Rosie? She was hot after Sameech, and now she's trying to protect MeBelle. She totally didn't read one of my posts, why would a Townie discount any post?

Go back and see who isn't trying to figure it out.....see if I missed anyone that hasn't been offering up suggestions. If you can offer one up player that is way stronger than Mebelle, I'd be willing to change my vote again.

Think about the only things that we Townies have to rely on. Comments, help/participation, votes.

Yes, because over analyzing and arguing has helped kill mafia so far. :lol:

My town profession also prevents me from speaking too much on crime.

We didn't have much to go on before, but now we've established patterns. Mafia doesn't have to do anything but concentrate on killing of Townies. Anyone that speaks up is targeted if they are anywhere near identifying Scum. When we are tearing at another Townie, they just let us go at it.....there's another clue. You haven't cared much about what is going on, could be cause you're Scum or just could be you're not that into the game, either way, your playing has not benefitted us Townies.

And what is your town profession? Lawyer for the Mafia? That's the only thing that would prevent you from giving suggestions.

Go for it idiots.

Be cool...looks like scum might win this round with a no lynch. I sure looks like the plan.

Oh, wait the plan was to have the PR's expose themselves, right? In that case, they lost.

The PRs are probably more concerned about saving their own skin than the Town's and are going to let us go down in flames. C'est la vie....

I don't know. With the divide, backstabbing and doublespeak what would you do? Scum has definately made inroads.

The Bodyguard being exposed does nothing. We all agreed - until some didnt, then did again, but didnt - the cop should stay quiet until the role blocker is found. And a bunch of us think the Doc is out...whoo-hoo, a lotta good that did.

Vote Count 4.5​
“A good half of the art of living is resilience.”

Not Voting (2): Mebelle60♀, tn5421♂

MeBelle60 (3): Mertex♀, Wolfsister77♀, R.D.♀
Mertex (3): strollingbones♀, Shaitra♀, manifold♂
strollingbones (1): Luissa♀
Wolfsister77 (1): AyeCantSeeYou♀

~ With 10 players, it takes 6 to lynch!
~ Deadline expires 6/16/14, @ 2pm central.
~ Asking players for reads is fundamental.

3.1 | 3.2 | 3.3 | 3.4
4.1 | 4.2 | 4.3 | 4.4 | 4.5

[MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION] I don't know if it matters, but I'm bookmarking these counts, and this should be Count 4.6.

You had 4.5 yesterday.

Vote Count 4.5

“Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.”

Not Voting (3): strollingbones♀, Mebelle60♀, tn5421♂

MeBelle60 (5): Mertex♀, manifold♂, Wolfsister77♀, R.D.♀, Shaitra♀
Mertex (1): , AyeCantSeeYou♀
strollingbones (1): Luissa♀

~ With 10 players, it takes 6 to lynch!
~ Deadline expires 6/16/14, @ 2pm central.
~ Town Bodyguard role slightly modified.

Fixed. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

I don't know. With the divide, backstabbing and doublespeak what would you do? Scum has definately made inroads.

The Bodyguard being exposed does nothing. We all agreed - until some didnt, then did again, but didnt - the cop should stay quiet until the role blocker is found. And a bunch of us think the Doc is out...whoo-hoo, a lotta good that did.

[MENTION=11865]Luissa[/MENTION] [MENTION=27986]R.D.[/MENTION] [MENTION=43888]AyeCantSeeYou[/MENTION]

I've been thinking about this, and a no-lynch would definitely benefit Scum a lot more than it would us Town, so, go ahead and you all vote for me....I'm willing to go down and expose the ones I really think are Scum. Once I'm out of the way, Maybe those that thought I was scum will look at those that kept pointing their finger at me, and vote out the real scum. I don't understand why none of the RP are willing to expose themselves, it's not like you can win the game on your own.

Vote:Mertex

Think about it Townies. If there is no lynch, Mafia will snuff one of you Townies at night, not me, because you'll still not be sure about me and the next day you'll still be coming after me. So they will get two of us and we get none of them.

By going ahead and voting for me, you'll eliminate that possibility and go after the real Mafia whom I think is Mani/Mebelle.

The fact that StrollingBones and Shaitra are voting for me is because they think Mani is such a good player they would vote for Wake if Mani told them to. I think he is a good player, but I think he's Mafia and is playing us all. As soon as more people started jumping on the MeBelle wagon he jumped out and started defending her.

MeBelle saying she defended Bones is nothing but BS, SB was never in trouble.

Think about it Townies. If there is no lynch, Mafia will snuff one of you Townies at night, not me, because you'll still not be sure about me and the next day you'll still be coming after me. So they will get two of us and we get none of them.

By going ahead and voting for me, you'll eliminate that possibility and go after the real Mafia whom I think is Mani/Mebelle.

The fact that StrollingBones and Shaitra are voting for me is because they think Mani is such a good player they would vote for Wake if Mani told them to. I think he is a good player, but I think he's Mafia and is playing us all. As soon as more people started jumping on the MeBelle wagon he jumped out and started defending her.

What was that lecture you gave me that as soon as someone points a finger at me and I quit and how wrong you thought it was? Scum has gotta be loving this.

I am suspicious as hell of manifold right now after reading his recent posts and he was at the top of my town reads until recently.

You are town. I have no doubt of it.

I am on leave but I am a member of USMB and checked in and saw this. This is not right Mertex. Don't help town lose. Unvote yourself please.

Help me bring down manifold.

What was that lecture you gave me that as soon as someone points a finger at me and I quit and how wrong you thought it was? Scum has gotta be loving this.

I am suspicious as hell of manifold right now after reading his recent posts and he was at the top of my town reads until recently.

I am on leave but I am a member of USMB and checked in and saw this. This is not right Mertex. Don't help town lose. Unvote yourself please.

But, I'm not quitting. I'm just wanting to help Town. When Mani, SB and Shaitra shifted their vote to me, I thought everyone else was going to join the bandwagon and I was going to be gone. When I checked in next I noticed that only those three were still voting for me...and when R.D. mentioned that they were gunning for a no-lynch, I started thinking.

If there is a no-lynch, you can bet that they won't take me out at night, because they know that SB, Shaitra and others will join in going after me the next day and they will have eliminated two without much effort.

I don't want to shift my attention to Mani, because that will leave MeBelle off the hook, and SB and Shiatra and maybe others still don't think it's possible that Mani could be Mafia and we will still end up with a no-lynch.

If MeBelle turns out to be Town, then I totally screwed up and I deserve to be gone anyway. Then maybe the rest can focus on Mani and SB.

SB said she would never vote for someone just because she doesn't like them, but she even mentioned it on a post of hers that she would vote for Sameech again, even knowing now that he is Town....that says volumes. She wanted Rosie to be gone from Day 1.

Mani protecting MeBelle when more started suspecting her just reeks of Scum.

I thought you were trying to bring down MeBelle. :tomato:

I think your whole purpose here in the last few days and quite frankly since the game started is to try to stir up trouble. I think you are playing very anti-town and contributing to a scum win by flaming and dividing us. You are treating this game like the FZ.

When I was on your side it was all about-don't let them get to you, don't pay any attention to them, here let me put this in there and lets watch the shit storm together. Lets watch Mertex blow up now.

Then the first minute I do something you don't want to do, you start FZ crap with me and try to set me off and you continue it any time you can. Notice how you couldn't wait to jump in here the minute I put up a post. What are you hoping to accomplish with this? Are you bored? Do you want to keep us divided? You don't like how I'm not going along with you now? What is it?

If you think I'm guilty you should lay out a case for me and vote for me. Try to get others to go along. I think you could get mebelle easy. Lets see who else you can get. Maybe bones too.

I think you doing this and showing who else would go along with voting for me would show the game a lot and help with a town win.

So go for it. I see you voted for me. Good, now lay out your case and get the votes.

I think it will be a hell of a lot more helpful to the game than your useless flaming.

I'll see you Monday.

:dig:

:party:

Since you lied about staying away from the game until Monday, why not tell us what else you've about? :badgrin:

tell us what else you've lied about

that word was left out

that word was left out

I'm scum. Vote me out. Do it now.

After all I posted again after asking Wake for a break. That's pretty fucking scummy right there.

And I'm the town dentist. When I was kid I hated the dentist. They scared the crap out of me. That can only be the job of someone evil.

I have no idea why you guys don't do me in. How many more clues do you need that I'm rotten to the core?

Why do you think I posted again? I'm a liar. Only scum lie.

Look at my last post. It says see ya Monday. I posted again for fuck sake!!

Get rid of me now. I'm giving myself to you guys.

Hell, I'm ready to vote off mani now. Who will it be tomorrow? I'll stab anyone in the back and I'll fight with you all like a bitch.

I gotta go. It's obvious.

08-51.gif

AnimatedDogLaughing.gif

alright Mertex, I'll give you a chance to come up with more.

In the meantime:

UNVOTE

VOTE: Wolfsister

OK, Aye, I'm willing to consider that Mertex is the doctor. Could you explain why Wolfsister is your vote?

I'm not the doctor. I'm just plain vanilla Townie, don't get sidetracked.

Wolfsister's voting pattern didn't set off any red flags....her arguing with Rosie couldn't have been "strategy" - Rosie accused her of cheating, remember? ACSY, SB and Wolf were voting together and lynched Rosie. I won't accept that it was all strategy, none of them strike me as being that good Mafia players to come up with that. That's why I have discounted ACSY and Wolfsister. I'm not too sure now about SB.

I know. I made a mistake when typing that post. If you had looked, I posted a correction as soon as I saw it come up. It's two posts below the one you quoted.

Manifold hasn't posted much, but when he does he has good insights on things. I'm not getting a scum read on him. I get more of a scum read on MeBelle than I do on him. If she really is town and the doctor to boot, she's really bad at this game. Just my opinion of course and no offense intended.

But, I'm not quitting. I'm just wanting to help Town. When Mani, SB and Shaitra shifted their vote to me, I thought everyone else was going to join the bandwagon and I was going to be gone. When I checked in next I noticed that only those three were still voting for me...and when R.D. mentioned that they were gunning for a no-lynch, I started thinking.

If there is a no-lynch, you can bet that they won't take me out at night, because they know that SB, Shaitra and others will join in going after me the next day and they will have eliminated two without much effort.

I don't want to shift my attention to Mani, because that will leave MeBelle off the hook, and SB and Shiatra and maybe others still don't think it's possible that Mani could be Mafia and we will still end up with a no-lynch.

If MeBelle turns out to be Town, then I totally screwed up and I deserve to be gone anyway. Then maybe the rest can focus on Mani and SB.

SB said she would never vote for someone just because she doesn't like them, but she even mentioned it on a post of hers that she would vote for Sameech again, even knowing now that he is Town....that says volumes. She wanted Rosie to be gone from Day 1.

Mani protecting MeBelle when more started suspecting her just reeks of Scum.

So you both do and do not want to target Mani. How strange.

that word was left out

I'm scum. Vote me out. Do it now.

After all I posted again after asking Wake for a break. That's pretty fucking scummy right there.

And I'm the town dentist. When I was kid I hated the dentist. They scared the crap out of me. That can only be the job of someone evil.

I have no idea why you guys don't do me in. How many more clues do you need that I'm rotten to the core?

Why do you think I posted again? I'm a liar. Only scum lie.

Look at my last post. It says see ya Monday. I posted again for fuck sake!!

Get rid of me now. I'm giving myself to you guys.

Hell, I'm ready to vote off mani now. Who will it be tomorrow? I'll stab anyone in the back and I'll fight with you all like a bitch.

I gotta go. It's obvious.

This is a variation of the Chainsaw Defense.

I'm getting scummy vibes from Wolfsister & MeBelle. Getting some weaker scumvibes from Manifold and Aye.

I'm iffy on what situation caused the doctor claim form MeBelle. If there is a counterclaim, it should be made soon because pressure is coming off of MeBelle.
Wolfsister essentially claimed scum on herself.
Manifold is a smooth talker, always something to watch out for.
I don't like Aye posting reaction images this lane into a game.

Forum List

Back