Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

I don't know. With the divide, backstabbing and doublespeak what would you do? Scum has definately made inroads.

The Bodyguard being exposed does nothing. We all agreed - until some didnt, then did again, but didnt - the cop should stay quiet until the role blocker is found. And a bunch of us think the Doc is out...whoo-hoo, a lotta good that did.

[MENTION=11865]Luissa[/MENTION] [MENTION=27986]R.D.[/MENTION] [MENTION=43888]AyeCantSeeYou[/MENTION]

I've been thinking about this, and a no-lynch would definitely benefit Scum a lot more than it would us Town, so, go ahead and you all vote for me....I'm willing to go down and expose the ones I really think are Scum. Once I'm out of the way, Maybe those that thought I was scum will look at those that kept pointing their finger at me, and vote out the real scum. I don't understand why none of the RP are willing to expose themselves, it's not like you can win the game on your own.

Vote:Mertex

I didn't vote for you. ;)

Why not?

Look to see who is avidly trying to figure out Scum. Luissa, Mebelle, dblack/(TN), and SB, haven't offered much by way of trying to figure it out. Why? Scum knows who townies are, so they are not going to waste time reading the posts. I had discounted SB because of her strong Rosie hunch, but what if the vote was just because she doesn't like Rosie? She was hot after Sameech, and now she's trying to protect MeBelle. She totally didn't read one of my posts, why would a Townie discount any post?

Go back and see who isn't trying to figure it out.....see if I missed anyone that hasn't been offering up suggestions. If you can offer one up player that is way stronger than Mebelle, I'd be willing to change my vote again.

Think about the only things that we Townies have to rely on. Comments, help/participation, votes.

Yes, because over analyzing and arguing has helped kill mafia so far. :lol:

My town profession also prevents me from speaking too much on crime.

We didn't have much to go on before, but now we've established patterns. Mafia doesn't have to do anything but concentrate on killing of Townies. Anyone that speaks up is targeted if they are anywhere near identifying Scum. When we are tearing at another Townie, they just let us go at it.....there's another clue. You haven't cared much about what is going on, could be cause you're Scum or just could be you're not that into the game, either way, your playing has not benefitted us Townies.

And what is your town profession? Lawyer for the Mafia? That's the only thing that would prevent you from giving suggestions.

I didn't know the lawyer was just for the mafia?

So who are you looking at now Wolfsister?

I voted for ACSY because she is antagonizing people, dividing folks into camps, and sowing confusion. Her attitude is all about dividing folks. Very scummy.

Her obsession with getting every vote off mebelle and defending mebelle, rather than build her case for me and trying to start a FZ war yesterday is also scummy.

I feel comfortable with that vote.

You know Mertex, you don't help your cause by calling people dense.

Some of the people playing are causing so much drama and confusion it's getting hard to figure anything out.

Vote for me then. It's hard to see that Scum is going to get their way and those whom I think are Town going along and making votes that don't count.

Aye is not Scum, she's just not interested in helping with the game. If she was Scum she wouldn't have voted for Rosie. Surely nobody would come to the game to play and then vote their own interests off just because they don't like someone? What other reason would Aye have had to vote for Rosie if she was Scum? Can't you even figure that out?

She wasn't the hammer. Scum will often vote for their own team mates to get suspicion off them.

I think I'm up to 3 votes now.

If scum decide to grow a set of balls and vote for me instead of MeBelle, all townies should re-read my posts from the last week. I have posted links to posts that show scum revealing who they are. Take note of mani's post I've also quoted before. The liars have revealed themselves, which someone would have to turn the other way to not see.

Most importantly, don't let this game to you. It's just a game and isn't real life. It should be fun.

Oh yeah, my read for tn:

he has no clue as to who scum or town are. he's way off on his assumptions and probably doesn't care who has what role.

i do not get the 'no lynch' scenario....it will just take a while to get 6 votes for one person

If there is no lynch, that means nobody gets killed. Then Scum will come in at night and snuff one of us out.

The next day, you and Mani and even Mebelle will jump on the bandwagon and continue to point the finger at me. Then the rest, not believing that I'm Town will lynch me and Scum wins, because they killed one townie and you all lynched one townie. What's so hard to figure out about that?

Lynching me reveals that I'm not Scum, and those who are Town will surely rethink their suspicions about those who pointed the finger at me. Scum will snuff another Townie (maybe - because our PRs are still alive and may target Mafia), but Town will have a better grasp about who is Scum the following day.

So who are you looking at now Wolfsister?

I voted for ACSY because she is antagonizing people, dividing folks into camps, and sowing confusion. Her attitude is all about dividing folks. Very scummy.

Her obsession with getting every vote off mebelle and defending mebelle, rather than build her case for me and trying to start a FZ war yesterday is also scummy.

I feel comfortable with that vote.

look-in-the-mirror.jpg

Yes Bones and look how defensive mebelle was but Aye spent all that time trying to inflame us further. I can't understand for the life of me why a townie would act that way. Can you?

Who do you think is guilty Bones. Me? That's fine. Mertex? Ok

Then why? I think you are town Bones and I think Mertex is and I think Shaitra is. I am willing to switch my vote if necessary and I'm willing to die if necessary also.

I am not a PR so my death won't kill the game.

I just think we are at a crossroads and have to come to a consensus that make sense.

[MENTION=11865]Luissa[/MENTION] [MENTION=27986]R.D.[/MENTION] [MENTION=43888]AyeCantSeeYou[/MENTION]

I've been thinking about this, and a no-lynch would definitely benefit Scum a lot more than it would us Town, so, go ahead and you all vote for me....I'm willing to go down and expose the ones I really think are Scum. Once I'm out of the way, Maybe those that thought I was scum will look at those that kept pointing their finger at me, and vote out the real scum. I don't understand why none of the RP are willing to expose themselves, it's not like you can win the game on your own.

Vote:Mertex

I didn't vote for you. ;)

Why not?

Because I didn't vote for you this time.

so far i think i only have one vote...but i think we need to vote someone off the island...we have to figure out the scum and kill them off..

~ Deadline expires 6/16/14, @ 2pm central.

That's Monday, not tomorrow.

Aye-is that your case for me?

How will that help vote me off or give any info. to town?

See what I mean? Help vote me off if you think I'm guilty.

Why won't you?

you've made your own case if people take the time to go back and read your posts.

Forum List

Back