Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

You've caused confusion on here as much, if not more, than Mertex has. You have flipped from one person being scum to another, then back again to the first person, then to someone else. How is it you say I'm antagonizing people when I defended myself? Is there a double standard here that only works when you say it does? I haven't divided people here - take a look in the mirror. You come in here and pretty much call people out and ask them to change their votes.

What's your problem with a townie defending another townie in regards to MeBelle? Just because you want to lynch her doesn't mean everyone else has to follow suit. You don't have control of me, which is your problem. That's the reason you've been so hateful to me in this thread. Guess what? Suck it up! I bow to noone.

What makes you think you aren't the reason the game has stalled? Some players have flat out said they don't want to read through all the mini-novels being posted. Your thoughts on every person in this game have changed over and over and over. I have to keep going to the search function to keep up with it. You defend yourself to no end, something most of the townies haven't done. Most of us have said more than once that if you suspect us, then vote us out. How is it you are worth saving in this game over anyone else? The only players worth saving are the PR roles, not plain vanilla townies, and damn sure not scum. It's mighty noble of you to jump in when Mertex posted what she did, but it sounds like your response to her was scripted and planned out. I knew from the getgo when Mertex posted that, you'd be jumping in and she would change her vote off herself.

For what it's worth, I don't vote for those I believe are town, with the exception of Sameech. I don't use personal info or issues on anyone to make a pity play in this game either.

Do you have a point you need me to address or a question somewhere in this novella?

Oh I made several points. I don't need to spell them out.

You've caused confusion on here as much, if not more, than Mertex has. You have flipped from one person being scum to another, then back again to the first person, then to someone else. How is it you say I'm antagonizing people when I defended myself? Is there a double standard here that only works when you say it does? I haven't divided people here - take a look in the mirror. You come in here and pretty much call people out and ask them to change their votes.

What's your problem with a townie defending another townie in regards to MeBelle? Just because you want to lynch her doesn't mean everyone else has to follow suit. You don't have control of me, which is your problem. That's the reason you've been so hateful to me in this thread. Guess what? Suck it up! I bow to noone.

What makes you think you aren't the reason the game has stalled? Some players have flat out said they don't want to read through all the mini-novels being posted. Your thoughts on every person in this game have changed over and over and over. I have to keep going to the search function to keep up with it. You defend yourself to no end, something most of the townies haven't done. Most of us have said more than once that if you suspect us, then vote us out. How is it you are worth saving in this game over anyone else? The only players worth saving are the PR roles, not plain vanilla townies, and damn sure not scum. It's mighty noble of you to jump in when Mertex posted what she did, but it sounds like your response to her was scripted and planned out. I knew from the getgo when Mertex posted that, you'd be jumping in and she would change her vote off herself.

For what it's worth, I don't vote for those I believe are town, with the exception of Sameech. I don't use personal info or issues on anyone to make a pity play in this game either.

Do you have a point you need me to address or a question somewhere in this novella?

To me, this is a game, not USMB. Nothing that happens here has any effect on my feelings towards any of the players.

Your buddy Rat seems to be confused by thanking every one of your's and mebelle's posts that personally attack me.

He's a non-player. He doesn't like me since I called him out on tormenting Gracie with dead cat pics when her cat died.

This isn't the FZ or real. It's a game. Both you and mebelle are being damaged by an outside player trying to influence the game on your behalf and you both have told me thanking posts was trying to influence the game so unless you are total hypocrites you will see Rat's thanks as the same thing. The only way a non-player can influence anything here is to thank posts in that manner. He seems to be personally invested in this game.

It's ridiculous.

Guys, let's keep it more civil. The rules permit some mild flaming, but keep it in check, ok?

I don't want to, but if our game gets too off-topic and is used as an extension of the Flame Zone, I'll be forced to delete posts and modkill players. Getting modkilled is no fun.

Alright, you may now get back to killing each other.
:D

To me, this is a game, not USMB. Nothing that happens here has any effect on my feelings towards any of the players.

Your buddy Rat seems to be confused by thanking every one of your's and mebelle's posts that personally attack me.

He's a non-player. He doesn't like me since I called him out on tormenting Gracie with dead cat pics when her cat died.

This isn't the FZ or real. It's a game. Both you and mebelle are being damaged by an outside player trying to influence the game on your behalf and you both have told me thanking posts was trying to influence the game so unless you are total hypocrites you will see Rat's thanks as the same thing. The only way a non-player can influence anything here is to thank posts in that manner. He seems to be personally invested in this game.

It's ridiculous.

Posts that are thanked have no influence on me one way or another. The only reason I brought up that you were on break from the game, yet actively reading and thanking posts is because if it were me saying I would be taking a break from it, I wouldn't be reading, thanking, or posting. I wouldn't be on USMB for that matter either. I'd be far away from it.

You seem bothered by other people that are members of this site coming in here and reading, thanking, whatever. Why let that get to you? It isn't part of the game, so just ignore it like most of us do. How is Wake supposed to get people to sign up and play in other games if people aren't allowed to read and get somewhat involved in it? It doesn't matter who does or doesn't like someone else in here or reasons why someone thinks that. All of that is dropped at the door. If someone is playing this game that isn't capable of playing on neutral ground, then they shouldn't be here. No exceptions.

I believe everyone playing this game knows we aren't in the flame zone. I also know we aren't in kiddie playland where unicorns and rainbows decorate the background. This is a game of minds - mind control is a huge part of it. You have to be able to detach yourself from reality to get into someone's head and understand where they are coming from and how to get them to where you want them. I have no problem doing that in here.

Outside influences "thanking" players' posts does damage the integrity of our game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have yall seen the search tags

Yeah, and things aren't looking too good for me.

wolfie is the scum, wake is a scummy moderator, scummie scummie here we come, scummy wolf scum ain't having fun, stupid mafia game, mertex is hiding the scum, wolf scum meltdown, mertex is a scum suckup, mafia godfathers are stupid, lynch wolfsister, wake is a scum, mafia for idiots

:lol:

Obviously the search tags are being made by the same people who start threads in the FZ and call others names.....real classy....what a coincidence that the only ones being targeted happen to be those who are on the opposite side of them on those threads....no Surprise.

This game, sorry to say, is being played according to who your friends are on the board and personally I'm sick of it.

Vote:Mertex

This isn't the FZ or real. It's a game.

Very interesting. [MENTION=38281]Wolfsister77[/MENTION] ~ You are assuming things and making accusations. Can you back up your accusations?

Wake made a rule recently that family (including animals) were not to be used against players...but here you are breaking that rule, again, with false accusations.

Also very curious is:
To me, this is a game, not USMB
yet you continue to throw the game off by bringing into the game other portions of the board.

Both you and mebelle are being damaged by an outside player trying to influence the game on your behalf and you both have told me thanking posts was trying to influence the game so unless you are total hypocrites you will see Rat's thanks as the same thing. The only way a non-player can influence anything here is to thank posts in that manner. He seems to be personally invested in this game.

It's ridiculous.

Puhleeese woman!
What a bunch of bs in your run on sentence.
You're assuming again, laying out a claim AND insulting Aye and myself.
Prove the part of your post that I sized large or be shown as a liar.

My informal count since the official one in post 2394:

Aye - 2 votes
Mertex - 5 votes
MeBelle - 1 vote
Strollingbones - 1 vote

If you go read the green edit in post 2402, Wake does say that outside people thanking posts here does damage the integrity of the game.

In looking at the voting history (Thanks Wake for putting in the links!) I noticed the following:

Player - correct votes for total days

Mertex – 0 for 3
MeBelle – 0 for 3
RD – 0 for 3
Luissa – 0 for 3
Grandma – 1 for 3
Manifold – 1 for 3
Dblack – 1 for 3 (didn’t vote in day 3)
Strollingbones – 2 for 3
Shaitra – 2 for 3
Aye – 2 for 3
Wolfsister – 2 for 3
TN came in on day 4.

So we have 4 players who have either voted for the town person to be lynched or didn't vote for the one scum we have found so far. They all can't be scum, but I suspect that 2 of the 4 are.

Obviously the search tags are being made by the same people who start threads in the FZ and call others names.....real classy....what a coincidence that the only ones being targeted happen to be those who are on the opposite side of them on those threads....no Surprise.

This game, sorry to say, is being played according to who your friends are on the board and personally I'm sick of it.

This looks pretty scummy to me.

Did you see Wake's comment? He said if you vote for yourself you will be punished.

[MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION]

Technically, you can vote for yourself, but because it goes against win condition it'd be punished. Usually the self-voter who gets lynched is loses out on the next game. I'm very easy-going compared to most game mods out there.[/QUOTE]

Is this how search tags work? I have no clue how they work. Is someone doing this on purpose to fuck with the game?

Really? Well, let me guess who. It is a person who is interjecting himself in the game due to FZ theatrics and I want no part of that either. He's trying to influence the game-again.

[MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION]

We have an outside person trying to ruin the game.

Forum List

Back