Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

Did you see Wake's comment? He said if you vote for yourself you will be punished.

[MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION]

What's he going to do, kill me?:lol:

Okay....I'll go along with the ones I think are also Townies, but we're going to end up with a no-lynch that is going to help Scum.

Vote:AyeCantSeeYou

Obviously the search tags are being made by the same people who start threads in the FZ and call others names.....real classy....what a coincidence that the only ones being targeted happen to be those who are on the opposite side of them on those threads....no Surprise.

This game, sorry to say, is being played according to who your friends are on the board and personally I'm sick of it.

Vote:Mertex

Is this how search tags work? I have no clue how they work. Is someone doing this on purpose to fuck with the game?

Really? Well, let me guess who. It is a person who is interjecting himself in the game due to FZ theatrics and I want no part of that either. He's trying to influence the game-again.

[MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION]

We have an outside person trying to ruin the game.

Obviously.

In looking at the voting history (Thanks Wake for putting in the links!) I noticed the following:

Player - correct votes for total days

Mertex – 0 for 3
MeBelle – 0 for 3
RD – 0 for 3
Luissa – 0 for 3
Grandma – 1 for 3
Manifold – 1 for 3
Dblack – 1 for 3 (didn’t vote in day 3)
Strollingbones – 2 for 3
Shaitra – 2 for 3
Aye – 2 for 3
Wolfsister – 2 for 3
TN came in on day 4.

So we have 4 players who have either voted for the town person to be lynched or didn't vote for the one scum we have found so far. They all can't be scum, but I suspect that 2 of the 4 are.

Shaitra....at this point we are still guessing...you know that, so the fact that some got one or two right doesn't mean they are Townies and the rest of us are scum. Actually 2 out of any of the remaining 10 are Scum. When you narrow it down the way you are doing, you are liable to lynch another Townie.

Obviously the search tags are being made by the same people who start threads in the FZ and call others names.....real classy....what a coincidence that the only ones being targeted happen to be those who are on the opposite side of them on those threads....no Surprise.

This game, sorry to say, is being played according to who your friends are on the board and personally I'm sick of it.

Vote:Mertex

This looks pretty scummy to me.
It does if you didn't read my post as to why I did it. I get the feeling that you haven't spent much time reading the posts and I can understand why, there is so much drama being thrown in, that it's hard to read each and every single word.

I was trying to help town because I believe that a no-lynch will help Mafia. At least everyone would be able to see that I am Town, and could then focus on those that keep insisting that I am Scum. Scum knows what I am, and they are going to try and convince other Townies that I am Scum. If no one gets lynched, Mafia comes in at night and snuffs one of us out and the next day you'll still be coming after me thinking I'm Scum.

But, since some of the other Townies didn't want me to commit suicide, I took my vote off myself. I voted for AyeCantSeeYou because it seem like at the last count she had 4 ....since no one was willing to vote for MeBelle, whom I think is Scum, and we don't want to be caught tomorrow with a no lynch. A wrong guess is better than a no-lynch, because it narrows the field...at least that is my opinion.

Mertex-Why did you vote for someone you think is town?

Because I was checking the last vote count (4.8) and ACSY had Shaitra/TN5421 and you, and I didn't want to vote for someone no one else was going with.

Later I saw that you had changed your vote back to MeBelle. I'll change it again and hope that Shaitra, Luissa and TN are willing to change, otherwise we are going to end up with a no lynch, unless of course they decide to go with "me" and that is fine, I'm willing to die for town.

VOTE:MeBelle

Do I have enough votes to get lynched yet?

I sure hope so, cause this game is sooooo boring....over 2400 posts into it.

it is amusing to watch ......the flame zone be accused of things in here.....as i have said once and i will say it again....i ask rat to come and maybe replace the player who quit....

seems wolf is determined to blame the flame zone for the lack of progress in this game.....why?
as for the no flame rule...yal are the ones flaming....bitching and whining....just shut the fuck up and play the game

In looking at the voting history (Thanks Wake for putting in the links!) I noticed the following:

Mertex – 0 for 3
MeBelle – 0 for 3
RD – 0 for 3
Luissa – 0 for 3
Grandma – 1 for 3
Manifold – 1 for 3
Strollingbones – 2 for 3
Shaitra – 2 for 3
Aye – 2 for 3
Wolfsister – 2 for 3
TN came in on day 4.

So we have 4 players who have either voted for the town person to be lynched or didn't vote for the one scum we have found so far. They all can't be scum, but I suspect that 2 of the 4 are.

Shaitra....at this point we are still guessing...you know that, so the fact that some got one or two right doesn't mean they are Townies and the rest of us are scum. Actually 2 out of any of the remaining 10 are Scum. When you narrow it down the way you are doing, you are liable to lynch another Townie.

Mertex, you have to analyze the data we've been given, which is all the posts and vote choices. Just randomly guessing you should be correct one out of three times.

Mertex – 0 for 3
MeBelle – 0 for 3
RD – 0 for 3
Luissa – 0 for 3
Grandma – 1 for 3
Manifold – 1 for 3
Strollingbones – 2 for 3
Shaitra – 2 for 3
Aye – 2 for 3
Wolfsister – 2 for 3
TN came in on day 4.

Mertex, you have to analyze the data we've been given, which is all the posts and vote choices. Just randomly guessing you should be correct one out of three times.

Okay, maybe you're right....although you don't know if those not voting for Rosie on the first day were wrong, like Luissa. On the 2nd Day , you don't know that those of us who didn't vote for Rosie were also wrong, so who do you suggest? The only thing is that enough of us have to go along to make it count. Those voting for me will be wrong, but if you all insist, go ahead...a lynch is still better than a no-lynch.

Pick someone and I'll go along and maybe WS and others will follow suit. I'm tired of being wrong.

I'll be gone most of the day, but I'll check in later this afternoon, although the deadline is 2:00 pm central....I'll try to get back before then.

Tomorrow is the deadline, not today.

6/16 by 2pm

Okay, maybe you're right....although you don't know if those not voting for Rosie on the first day were wrong, like Luissa. On the 2nd Day , you don't know that those of us who didn't vote for Rosie were also wrong, so who do you suggest? The only thing is that enough of us have to go along to make it count. Those voting for me will be wrong, but if you all insist, go ahead...a lynch is still better than a no-lynch.

Pick someone and I'll go along and maybe WS and others will follow suit. I'm tired of being wrong.

You're a day early Mertex. The deadline is tomorrow on the 16th.

When I counted a player wrong, they either voted for the town person who was lynched, or didn't vote for scum. Players on the first day that didn't vote for Avatar were counted as being correct. So I did get Luissa calculated incorrectly, she is 1 for 3.

How do I know the people who didn't vote for Rosie on the second day were wrong? Well, they didn't vote for the scum we found. It is possible that someone voted for another scum and not an innocent townie. But you have to figure that more than likely the two remaining scum did not vote for Rosie. There are still enough people and doubt on day two to hide by voting for someone else.

If you look at game one, Avatar and I were both 0 for 4 in our voting. And we were both scum. Does that mean that scum will always be wrong all the time? No.

I'm not going to tell you how to vote. Who do you think is scum?

Forum List

Back