Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

Aye, I understand what you mean. I'm actually very interested to see the flip because I've thought Mertex was scummy several times during the game as well.

Vote Count 5.3​
“Majority wins, but majority is not necessarily right and sometimes majority is awfully wrong.”

Not Voting (0):

Mertex (5): AyeCantSeeYou♀, Luissa♀, tn5421♂, Mebelle60♀, manifold♂
Luissa (3): Shaitra♀, Mertex♀, R.D.♀

~ With 8 players, it takes 5 to lynch!
~ Deadline expires 6/25/14, @ 4pm central.
~ Zone 1 USMB rules are in effect.

The Road So Far...​

Town Cop ~
Town Doctor ~
Town Jailkeeper ~ Grandma
Town Bodyguard ~ strollingbones
Vanilla Townie ~
Vanilla Townie ~ Sameech
Vanilla Townie ~
Vanilla Townie ~
Vanilla Townie ~ Avatar4321
Vanilla Townie ~
Vanilla Townie ~ Wolfsister77
Mafia Godfather ~
Mafia Roleblocker ~
Mafia Goon ~ RosieS

1.1 | 1.2 | 1.3 | 1.4 | 1.5 | 1.6 | 1.7 | 1.8 | 1.9 | 1.10 | 1.11 | 1.12 | 1.13 | 1.14 | 1.15
2.1 | 2.2 | 2.3 | 2.4
3.1 | 3.2 | 3.3 | 3.4
4.1 | 4.2 | 4.3 | 4.4 | 4.5 | 4.6 | 4.7 | 4.8 | 4.9 | 4.10 | 4.11 | 4.12 | 4.13 | 4.14
5.1 | 5.2

funny-scared-face.jpg

"ARGH, NOOOOO!!!"

It's Mertex's turn to face the Wrath of Khan. Well, no, the angry mob.

"Get that cheeky woman! She MUST be the evil mastermind!," a Townie roared like an angry swamp eunuch. "You thought you could keep tricking us, didn't you, poppet?," a young woman said as they hog-tied Mertex for the gallows. "You just thought you were sooo clever, making us kill each other in our confusion."

"No, seriously guyz, I ain't do nothing wrong! Why aren't you listening to me?!!! It's someone ELSE! SOMEONE ELSE...!!!"

Suddenly, Mertex clammed up like, well, an adorable clam.

h53134E50

Atop the gallows, Mertex awaited her fate with silent despair. The Hangman—deprived of his Turkey Tom with avocado spread for some time now—approached the lever. Something was going to raise his blood sugar, and it had better damned well be killing.

*Pull*

scared-cat,-fear-141514.jpg

*SNAP*

Mertex, Vanilla Townie, has perished.

It is now Night 5.

Deadline expires 6/22/14, @ 5pm.

Please submit your night actions via PM.

4.-dark-mode-hospital.jpg

...it was late, and MeBelle had been working over-time in the ICU. Not much else to do besides drink another cup of coffee, snarf on some hapless Doritos, and while away the countless hours doing the day's paperwork. Being a health-care professional isn't always exciting, and sometimes it can be both boring and stressful.

*Tap*

Some noise came from the hallway, and it caught MeBelle's attention. Was it just another annoying patient, or something evil hiding in the darkness? Better choices aside, our fair lady went to inspect the matter.

A door in one of her patient's rooms was open, and nothing but the streetlights and the darkness could be seen. After walking through the doorway, she moved towards the patient to assess the status. As she drew nearer she noticed her patient wasn't there, but just a lump of rolled up towels. Suddenly, the lights flicked on and MeBelle spins around.

L36OGbn.gif

And with that, the murderous Scum lunged forward!!!

woman-scared.jpg.jpg

MeBelle, Town Doctor, has been moidered.

It is now Day 6.

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch!

Deadline expires 6/29/14, @5pm central.

Last edited:
It's storming here, so I'll make this quick.

There's someone we haven't given much attention to, that doesn't post much, but has made me wonder the past few days about his role.

VOTE: Manifold

I agree with Aye
Vote: Manifold [MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION]

Got it. -Wake

Last edited by a moderator:
Vote Count 6.1​
“If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.”

Not Voting (3): R.D.♀, tn5421♂, manifold♂

Manifold (2): AyeCantSeeYou♀, Luissa♀
Luissa (1): Shaitra♀

~ With 6 players, it takes 4 to lynch!
~ Deadline expires 6/29/14, @ 4pm central.
~ Zone 1 USMB rules are in effect.

The Road So Far...​

Town Cop ~
Town Doctor ~ MeBelle60
Town Jailkeeper ~ Grandma
Town Bodyguard ~ strollingbones
Vanilla Townie ~ Mertex
Vanilla Townie ~ Sameech
Vanilla Townie ~ Avatar4321
Vanilla Townie ~ Wolfsister77
Vanilla Townie ~
Vanilla Townie ~
Vanilla Townie ~
Mafia Godfather ~
Mafia Roleblocker ~
Mafia Goon ~ RosieS

1.1 | 1.2 | 1.3 | 1.4 | 1.5 | 1.6 | 1.7 | 1.8 | 1.9 | 1.10 | 1.11 | 1.12 | 1.13 | 1.14 | 1.15
2.1 | 2.2 | 2.3 | 2.4
3.1 | 3.2 | 3.3 | 3.4
4.1 | 4.2 | 4.3 | 4.4 | 4.5 | 4.6 | 4.7 | 4.8 | 4.9 | 4.10 | 4.11 | 4.12 | 4.13 | 4.14
5.1 | 5.2 | 5.3

I think our best play is to no-lynch.

There are 6 players alive. 4 are town, 2 are scum.

If we mislynch, it is game over. That is why this phase of the game is called "MyLo", or "Mislynch and Lose". But why is it like that, you ask?

If a town member manages to get lynched today, the player count will drop to 3 town, 2 mafia. The mafia will get their choice nightkill, and unless the kill is blocked (all of the roles that can do that are dead, i think), then Mafia automatically wins as there will be 2 mafia and 2 town left.

Vote: No Lynch

I wondered about Manifold but there are a few things in his favor. One, he helped lead us away from lynching MeBelle. He has contributed to figuring things out. I'm pissed that he hammered Mertex so quickly because I think we could have used the time to continue figuring out who's scum.

A no lynch to let scum win? No thank you! That sounds like something scum would say. I'll fight to the end for town.

A no lynch to let scum win? No thank you! That sounds like something scum would say. I'll fight to the end for town.

Wrong. Today, you have 66% chance to hit town and 33% chance to hit scum.

Tomorrow, if you nolynch today, tomorrow you would have a 60% chance of hitting town and a 40% chance of hitting scum.

All I'm saying is, throwing away a good % chance to hit scum is pretty scummy.

2 mafia / 3 town is not a majority for the mafia.

Forum List

Back