Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

Unofficial Vote Count:

Not Voting: Manifold

Luissa: Shaitra, Mertex, RD,

Mertex: me, Luissa, TN, MeBelle

So it's on me then huh?

Here's how I see it now that Mertex has been sitting at L1 for a little while.

If I hammer her and she turns out to be mafia, then odds are good that her accomplice is Shaitra or R.D.

If I hammer her and she turns out to be town, that pretty much exonerates Shaitra & R.D. and casts suspicion on Aye, TN, Luissa, MeBelle and me. I know I'm town and I believe MeBelle is the doc, which will mean that both scum can be found within the threesome of Aye, TN & Luissa.

Doe anyone see it differently?

Mani, I know I'm town as well, but that doesn't mean anything to anyone but scum. I believe MeBelle is town, and TN comes across that way as well. He posted a chart that clearly defines the votes. Granted, that doesn't mean squat when it comes to who is who, but I don't see why anyone that is scum would do that.

If Mertex is town, it does not exclude Shaitra and RD, or anyone else for that matter. Ya'll can lynch me next if she's town.

Vote Count 5.2​
“Clever as the Devil and twice as pretty.”

Not Voting (1): manifold♂

Mertex (4): AyeCantSeeYou♀, Luissa♀, tn5421♂, Mebelle60♀
Luissa (3): Shaitra♀, Mertex♀, R.D.♀

~ With 8 players, it takes 5 to lynch!
~ Deadline expires 6/25/14, @ 4pm central.
~ Zone 1 USMB rules are in effect.
~ Only one Scum performed the kill on SB. :D [MENTION=39075]Shaitra[/MENTION]

The Road So Far...​

Town Cop ~
Town Doctor ~
Town Jailkeeper ~ Grandma
Town Bodyguard ~ strollingbones
Vanilla Townie ~
Vanilla Townie ~ Sameech
Vanilla Townie ~
Vanilla Townie ~
Vanilla Townie ~ Avatar4321
Vanilla Townie ~
Vanilla Townie ~ Wolfsister77
Mafia Godfather ~
Mafia Roleblocker ~
Mafia Goon ~ RosieS

1.1 | 1.2 | 1.3 | 1.4 | 1.5 | 1.6 | 1.7 | 1.8 | 1.9 | 1.10 | 1.11 | 1.12 | 1.13 | 1.14 | 1.15
2.1 | 2.2 | 2.3 | 2.4
3.1 | 3.2 | 3.3 | 3.4
4.1 | 4.2 | 4.3 | 4.4 | 4.5 | 4.6 | 4.7 | 4.8 | 4.9 | 4.10 | 4.11 | 4.12 | 4.13 | 4.14

Last edited:
[MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION], recount the votes. You have 2 for both, which ain't right. LOL

Got it. - Wake

Last edited by a moderator:
Mani, I know I'm town as well, but that doesn't mean anything to anyone but scum. I believe MeBelle is town, and TN comes across that way as well. He posted a chart that clearly defines the votes. Granted, that doesn't mean squat when it comes to who is who, but I don't see why anyone that is scum would do that.

If Mertex is town, it does not exclude Shaitra and RD, or anyone else for that matter. Ya'll can lynch me next if she's town.

If Shaitra and/or R.D. were Scum and I'm sitting at L-1 ( they would know I'm Town), surely one of them would switch and have me lynched.

But Mani is right.....the four I mentioned (who are voting for me) one or two of them have got to be Scum. I won't mind being killed if it cements that fact and Town is able to overtake Scum....but if we keep voting Townies off just because we don't like what they said, we're going to lose.

[MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION]

Can you post a list of the flavor roles you gave us all? I don't want to know who got what, just the roles.
(town janitor, town lawyer, etc)

Thank you!

[MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION]

Can you post a list of the flavor roles you gave us all? I don't want to know who got what, just the roles.
(town janitor, town lawyer, etc)

Thank you!

That I can't, because that's part of the mystery. ;} - Wake

Last edited by a moderator:
Something is wrong with the forum. I posted that once, not twice. It took several minutes for it to show up as well.

If Shaitra and/or R.D. were Scum and I'm sitting at L-1 ( they would know I'm Town), surely one of them would switch and have me lynched.

But Mani is right.....the four I mentioned (who are voting for me) one or two of them have got to be Scum. I won't mind being killed if it cements that fact and Town is able to overtake Scum....but if we keep voting Townies off just because we don't like what they said, we're going to lose.

But if either Shaitra or RD are scum and you are too, they won't switch just to leave one scum around. 1 against 7 would be bad odds for them. My guess is that one of them is the other scum.

You know, on the vote thing, I'm not so sure anymore if it is a good indicator when looking for scum. I know in the beginning of this game, I was definitely thinking that way. But now I'm not so sure. So just because TN posted a vote chart doesn't necessarily mean he's not scum.

that's true, shaitra.

tn hasn't said much since joining in.

But if either Shaitra or RD are scum and you are too, they won't switch just to leave one scum around. 1 against 7 would be bad odds for them. My guess is that one of them is the other scum.

At this stage in the game, I think scum are not going to be the hammer vote. They are getting too close to the end of the game. Think about it. They have managed to fool us all this long, just a little longer and they could win.

Yep; that's why I said they won't switch their vote.

That gives us 3 to look at right now, excluding Mertex.

I'm sitting here thinking about who could be scum and the only thing I know for sure is I'm town. I'm pretty positive that MeBelle is town too. I've suspected Mertex at times, but I'm pretty sure she is town too.

I don't know which way to go on Luissa or TN because neither of them post enough to get a feel for them.

Manifold doesn't vote much, but he does seem to be generally helpful when he does. But then, he tends to agree with me so maybe he's scum and just trying to stay on my good side. :dunno:

Aye and R.D. both have been helpful at times too. But these two are the ones that most tickle my scum radar.

I also don't like the fact that Manifold could have ended day 4 and chose to vote such that we were in danger of having a no lynch situation.

Unofficial Vote Count:

Not Voting: Manifold

Luissa: Shaitra, Mertex, RD,

Mertex: me, Luissa, TN, MeBelle

So it's on me then huh?

Here's how I see it now that Mertex has been sitting at L1 for a little while.

If I hammer her and she turns out to be mafia, then odds are good that her accomplice is Shaitra or R.D.

If I hammer her and she turns out to be town, that pretty much exonerates Shaitra & R.D. and casts suspicion on Aye, TN, Luissa, MeBelle and me. I know I'm town and I believe MeBelle is the doc, which will mean that both scum can be found within the threesome of Aye, TN & Luissa.

Doe anyone see it differently?

RD didn't want to go with the group and vote for Wolfsister. I believe he thinks I am scum. I don't think TN is scum either, there is a point in saying he wouldn't have made the chart if he was scum. Mebelle is hard to read, she could have also been saved. I think Shaitra, Manifold, Aye, mertex is where Scum might lie.
Mertex keeps claiming a few aren't actively playing, even though they are posting in the thread. And as she stated she didn't vote for Rosie. I think she is trying way too hard to convince others she is townie, and is way too defensive over people voting for her.
I think there is a good chance Mani and/or Shiatra is scum.

Last edited:

Or both....cause I ain't one.

I'm sitting here thinking about who could be scum and the only thing I know for sure is I'm town. I'm pretty positive that MeBelle is town too. I've suspected Mertex at times, but I'm pretty sure she is town too.

I don't know which way to go on Luissa or TN because neither of them post enough to get a feel for them.

Manifold doesn't vote much, but he does seem to be generally helpful when he does. But then, he tends to agree with me so maybe he's scum and just trying to stay on my good side. :dunno:

Aye and R.D. both have been helpful at times too. But these two are the ones that most tickle my scum radar.

I am pretty sure I have been posting more than you have lately. Lol

Forum List

Back