Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

I am kind of hoping I get voted out. That way, I know Mertex will probably be next. She seems too touchy, like Rosie.

I'm not the one whining and crying because someone called me "dummy".....:lol::lol:

Time for you to put your big girl panties on, Luissa, if you want to play.....of course, it may all be part of your Mafia cover-up....:lol::lol:

Like I said, look in the mirror. ;)

I am kind of hoping I get voted out. That way, I know Mertex will probably be next. She seems too touchy, like Rosie.

But if you are town, we need you to help us.

Luissa is the classic.....she doesn't care about Town....only cares about herself....:eusa_boohoo:

I don't care about the town because I didn't know how to play the game the moment I started? And that last week I had personal stuff that was more important?
I think someone needs to grow up a little.

If I am voted out because of Mertex's dramatics, then you will know she is scum. Then you can vote her out.

If you're voted out is because of your own drama/llama.....you really haven't done much to help us Townies, so either you are Mafia or just a whole lot of baggage bringing Town down.

Part of the game is participating in discussion as to why we think someone is Mafia....all you have done from the start is vote for someone and can't even give a reason as to why. It's time for you to shape up or ship out.....:D

If I am voted out because of Mertex's dramatics, then you will know she is scum. Then you can vote her out.

If you're voted out is because of your own drama/llama.....you really haven't done much to help us Townies, so either you are Mafia or just a whole lot of baggage bringing Town down.

Part of the game is participating in discussion as to why we think someone is Mafia....all you have done from the start is vote for someone and can't even give a reason as to why. It's time for you to shape up or ship out.....:D

You created all this yourself, honey.
And I am not going to go into the fact I had real life stuff going on yet again. Now if you want to keep acting like a child, so be it.

Mebelle outing herself, then two nights having the mafia go after other players just does not sit well with me. Both PR roles but not her, hmmmmm

Aye and SB bought it, and later Mani. All innocents, :eusa_hand: but she still has offered no proof imo.

I asked for body guard protection and for the cop to come forward with what they had or had not found.

Now that we know Bones was the bodyguard, perhaps she DID help me.

Mebelle outing herself, then two nights having the mafia go after other players just does not sit well with me. Both PR roles but not her, hmmmmm

Aye and SB bought it, and later Mani. All innocents, :eusa_hand: but she still has offered no proof imo.

I asked for body guard protection and for the cop to come forward with what they had or had not found.

Not if you're banned! That's what pink means.

:D

Not if you're banned! That's what pink means.

:D

I got it the first time!

This is my first time playing. ;)
I have a life. And more people should have voted for Mertex.
And I did change my vote, Bones wasn't scum and neither was Wolf. Wouldn't that say I probably have no clue who scum was? It doesn't take rocket science to get that point. Lol

If you are Scum, you wouldn't be voting for Scum... even though Scum knows who else is Scum....so voting for Townies doesn't make you look innocent....Duh!

Damn, I thought for sure it would be easier to figure out....now I'm at a total loss....

Let's get this party started!

VOTE: Mertex

There are 3 players that haven't voted for scum. All 3 can't be a coincidence. Of those 3, Mertex has been the most suspicious to me throughout the game. In line after her would be RD. Luissa has come across as town.

Suspicious.

Yeah, she was pinked before the night came, so she couldn't have submitted the name of who she wanted to protect.

Most mods will let you submit actions before night happens.

[MENTION=49365]tn5421[/MENTION]

Who are you suspicious of at this point?

I haven't done my own reads list yet today, so here we go.

~Town~
MeBelle
Shaitra
Mani
Aye
~~~Line of Lynchability~~~
R.D.
Luissa
Mertex
~Scum~

Vote: Mertex

It would not honestly surprise me to learn that Mertex and Luissa were scum bussing each other

That's rich.....I thought you were an experienced player.

I offered myself off twice and you all didn't vote me out. So now, all of a sudden I'm Mafia just because Luissa, who thinks that by voting for Townies she proves she's not Scum....geez, what a bunch of dummies.

Go ahead and vote me out. It's obvious some of you aren't even trying to figure out who is Town and who is Mafia.

You just need one more vote.....so come on Mani, get it over with.

For those wondering why scum haven't gone after Mertex, maybe it's because it would make it obvious who they were. I know I have limited experience playing scum, but we shied away from killing certain people because we were the ones that were pushing hard at them during the day. So who's been pushing Mebelle lately?

Forum List

Back