Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

A full hour or more before the hammer vote scum already pm'ed and targeted SB?

Then Mebelle asked Wake to pm her shortly.after.the.pink.

Who did you try to protect, Doc?

I wanted to know if Bones was going to be replaced.

We've had pink players replaced before.

So the statement that Bones had already been targeted by scum after she turned pink and before night fell sounds off to me.

Me too

I wanted to know if Bones was going to be replaced.

We've had pink players replaced before.

So the statement that Bones had already been targeted by scum after she turned pink and before night fell sounds off to me.

Me too

I agree. Something isn't right with that.

To actually make the game fair for both sides, shouldn't the player have been replaced before we went to night? There could have been a 'lock' on the thread until a player was found.

Huh? How could scum pick someone before the hammer vote? They can't do anything until the game is officially in night.

Adding to this is how could the Doc know SB, the BG, was still in play to protect?

A mistake was made. Discussing it further will damage the game. Post-game there will be a full explanation.

The vote chart points a hard finger at Luissa.

Everybody else has some good and some bad showing, but Luissa's vote history is all bad.

Rosie - nope (voted Mertex)
Sameech - check
Wolfsister - check (changed from bones half way through day 4)

What say you about that [MENTION=11865]Luissa[/MENTION] ?

If they had already cast their night moves to take out the pinked one, then why did night take so long?

Is it always 2 days long, regardless of how soon the moves are sent in?

If all Night actions are submitted, Night still doesn't end until the deadline expires. This protects anonymity.

Last edited by a moderator:
mani, who else are you suspicious of?

we have the same 3 as most suspicious.

[MENTION=49365]tn5421[/MENTION]

Who are you suspicious of at this point?

It turned out after Game 1 ended that the least suspicious turned out to be the Mafia, so I'm turning my list upside down...

My list of most Scummy to least now reads.....:

Luissa,
R.D.
Mani.
TN
Shaitra
MeBelle
AyeCantSeeYou

Luissa never gives much of an explanation as to why. My suspicion is that she doesn't even read the posts, doesn't have to because Mafia knows who is who. She accused me of coming after her when in reality I had been defending her, which clearly says to me she hasn't been reading the posts. A smart Townie reads the posts to make sure they don't miss anything....Luissa, not so much, so flags have been going up.

R.D. not really suspicious, but because you are not suspicious, I'm beginning to get suspicious....does that make sense?

Mani, you haven't been saying much. You offer some helpful comments but have never come under fire, which makes me suspicious of you.

TN, I really can't read you very well. You've been quiet and haven't really come after anyone, which is highly suspect. Most of us Townies have stuck our necks out for someone, whether they turned out to be Town or Mafia. The fact that you have remained neutral seems scummy to me.

Shaitra, I wasn't really suspicious of you, thinking you are Town, but that alone is not enough. You've played Mafia before, so you may just be exercising much care not to trip yourself.

MeBelle, for the longest time I was suspicious of you, but since nobody else has made the claim of being doctor, I relaxed my feelings. However, I don't understand why Mafia hasn't done you in...hmmmm since you claimed to be Doc.

AyeCantSeeYou, even though you annoy me with your posters and antics, I still don't get vibes that you are Mafia...you act like Mafia, but your voting pattern is helping to keep you off the radar.

Right now I am going with Mertex.

Vote= Mertex [MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION]

You dummy.....we just lost two townies and you're already voting for another Townie before you even try to figure out who the Scum is? You're not a very good player, we should have voted for you instead of Wolfsister....

Please do not make comments like that towards me again. I will also remind you this a zone 1 forum.
And I should have kept my vote for you two votes back, all you do is attack people.

It turned out after Game 1 ended that the least suspicious turned out to be the Mafia, so I'm turning my list upside down...

Luissa,

R.D.

Mani.

TN

Shaitra

MeBelle

AyeCantSeeYou

Luissa never gives much of an explanation as to why. My suspicion is that she doesn't even read the posts, doesn't have to because Mafia knows who is who. She accused me of coming after her when in reality I had been defending her, which clearly says to me she hasn't been reading the posts. A smart Townie reads the posts to make sure they don't miss anything....Luissa, not so much, so flags have been going up.

R.D. not really suspicious, but because you are not suspicious, I'm beginning to get suspicious....does that make sense?

Mani, you haven't been saying much. You offer some helpful comments but have never come under fire, which makes me suspicious of you.

TN, I really can't read you very well. You've been quiet and haven't really come after anyone, which is highly suspect. Most of us Townies have stuck our necks out for someone, whether they turned out to be Town or Mafia. The fact that you have remained neutral seems scummy to me.

Shaitra, I wasn't really suspicious of you, thinking you are Town, but that alone is not enough. You've played Mafia before, so you may just be exercising much care not to trip yourself.

MeBelle, for the longest time I was suspicious of you, but since nobody else has made the claim of being doctor, I relaxed my feelings. However, I don't understand why Mafia hasn't done you in...hmmmm since you claimed to be Doc.

AyeCantSeeYou, even though you annoy me with your posters and antics, I still don't get vibes that you are Mafia...you act like Mafia, but your voting pattern is helping to keep you off the radar.

You attacked me from the start, before I had a chance to do much of anything and now you are pissed I am onto why you spend most of your time causing drama and attacking others.

Mertex, this is my first time playing of course I am not going to be the Jordan of mafia games my first time out... Of course that is what you expected.
And you haven't defended me one bit. All you have done is attack.
Another reason I have suspected you for awhile. Anytime someone votes for you, you become dramatic, just like Rosie.
My vote still stands, either way.
If you have a problem with that, too bad. Get over it, it's a game.

Everybody else has some good and some bad showing, but Luissa's vote history is all bad.

Sameech - check

This is my first time playing. ;)
I have a life. And more people should have voted for Mertex.
And I did change my vote, Bones wasn't scum and neither was Wolf. Wouldn't that say I probably have no clue who scum was? It doesn't take rocket science to get that point. Lol

Mebelle outing herself, then two nights having the mafia go after other players just does not sit well with me. Both PR roles but not her, hmmmmm

Aye and SB bought it, and later Mani. All innocents, :eusa_hand: but she still has offered no proof imo.

Sameech - check

And I did change my vote, Bones wasn't scum and neither was Wolf. Wouldn't that say I probably have no clue who scum was? It doesn't take rocket science to get that point. Lol

...or with a tiny bit of rocket science thrown in, it could also say that you know exactly who the scum are. ;)

Sameech - check

...or with a tiny bit of rocket science thrown in, it could also say that you know exactly who the scum are. ;)

Why would I change my vote? I could see it if I was one of the last, but I wasn't. I was one of the first to vote for Wolfsister. Bones was townie, if I knew she wasn't scum why would I change my vote to someone no one had voted for?

Luissa,

R.D.

Mani.

TN

Shaitra

MeBelle

AyeCantSeeYou

You attacked me from the start, before I had a chance to do much of anything and now you are pissed I am onto why you spend most of your time causing drama and attacking others.

Sorry.....but go look at my posts again, I was actually defending you when Wolfsister or someone else was saying you were Scum and not posting and not helping. How you could misinterpret that is beyond me, unless you didn't read the posts. I re-posted them for you once, if you are not able to understand that, then you are either Scum or, you don't care.

Forum List

Back